Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Ironically a recent interview does mention team yell as kind of similar to a soccer fan but the soccer fans are like groups in japan following an idol -they just wanna support Marnie-
Ironically a recent interview does mention team yell as kind of similar to a soccer fan but the soccer fans are like groups in japan following an idol -they just wanna support Marnie-
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
[quote name="BloodyKins" date="2019-10-25 13:21:29" ] @Concuterra yeeeees<3 i'm so happy and excited for it ahh! oh goodness that is loved hehe sometimes i think about replacing my 3ds but ; _ ; monies ahh, i mostly use my switch on the dock cause i reaaaaally fear dropping it or scratching D; sword! the legendary is cute and i can name him Repede after tales of vesperia a very sarcastic dog that uses a dagger~ [/quote] Yeah, I live in fear for the safety of my Switch, lol. I have the Smash edition too, so I'm really scared now that the left joycon's stick is starting to make weird clicking sounds. I bring it with me absolutely everywhere though, because I'm rarely ever home. I don't like how much smaller the Switch Lite is for my hands, so that's why I don't have the more portable console - I do dock it on occasion haha. Right now I'm really loving the SNES virtual console...brings back a lot of memories! It's also kind of funny to have the Switch docked playing SNES games next to my actual SNES from childhood. I'm so torn on which game I want, haha! I'm thinking maybe I'll get shield just because I know a lot of people getting Sword, and I want to be able to trade the exclusives with them for Pokedex completion.
BloodyKins wrote on 2019-10-25 13:21:29:
@Concuterra yeeeees<3 i'm so happy and excited for it ahh!

oh goodness that is loved hehe sometimes i think about replacing my 3ds but ; _ ; monies ahh, i mostly use my switch on the dock cause i reaaaaally fear dropping it or scratching D;

sword! the legendary is cute and i can name him Repede after tales of vesperia a very sarcastic dog that uses a dagger~

Yeah, I live in fear for the safety of my Switch, lol. I have the Smash edition too, so I'm really scared now that the left joycon's stick is starting to make weird clicking sounds.

I bring it with me absolutely everywhere though, because I'm rarely ever home. I don't like how much smaller the Switch Lite is for my hands, so that's why I don't have the more portable console - I do dock it on occasion haha.

Right now I'm really loving the SNES virtual console...brings back a lot of memories! It's also kind of funny to have the Switch docked playing SNES games next to my actual SNES from childhood.

I'm so torn on which game I want, haha! I'm thinking maybe I'll get shield just because I know a lot of people getting Sword, and I want to be able to trade the exclusives with them for Pokedex completion.
@Concuterra switch controllers are a pain to replace cause super expensive ; _ ; so yeah i'm supper paranoid about everything switch related

ooh i understand that :o the lite looks really adorable though

aw yeah i'm enjoying too~ i never had a snes = w = my cousin did we all played together when we were younger~

yeah~ when the comes out i'll trade with anyone who needs exclusive stuff and vice versa

i also read wonder trading can now happen in the background which makes me super happy
@Concuterra switch controllers are a pain to replace cause super expensive ; _ ; so yeah i'm supper paranoid about everything switch related

aw yeah i'm enjoying too~ i never had a snes = w = my cousin did we all played together when we were younger~

yeah~ when the comes out i'll trade with anyone who needs exclusive stuff and vice versa

i also read wonder trading can now happen in the background which makes me super happy
[quote name="BloodyKins" date="2019-10-25 14:35:27" ] @Concuterra switch controllers are a pain to replace cause super expensive ; _ ; so yeah i'm supper paranoid about everything switch related ooh i understand that :o the lite looks really adorable though aw yeah i'm enjoying too~ i never had a snes = w = my cousin did we all played together when we were younger~ yeah~ when the comes out i'll trade with anyone who needs exclusive stuff and vice versa i also read wonder trading can now happen in the background which makes me super happy [/quote] They are so, so expensive. I ended up getting another pair because I wanted to do four player...$100 for two joycons. When you think of how complex they are as devices, it makes sense that they'd be $50 each, but still hurts the wallet haha. Yeah, I hope I have enough people around who play it too. Usually I end up trading friend codes online because I might only have one or two other people I know in real life who own the game. Wonder trading is returning? Awesome! I loved that feature. :)
BloodyKins wrote on 2019-10-25 14:35:27:

They are so, so expensive. I ended up getting another pair because I wanted to do four player...$100 for two joycons. When you think of how complex they are as devices, it makes sense that they'd be $50 each, but still hurts the wallet haha.

Yeah, I hope I have enough people around who play it too. Usually I end up trading friend codes online because I might only have one or two other people I know in real life who own the game.

Wonder trading is returning? Awesome! I loved that feature. :)
@Concuterra ack painful D; i haven't seen any that are 50 i've only seen 80 either way pain

same! and usually we always end up getting the same game so we can never trade unless with strangers ; w ; and that takes awhile sometimes

yup~ same i'm just so excited for the game = w =
@Concuterra ack painful D; i haven't seen any that are 50 i've only seen 80 either way pain

same! and usually we always end up getting the same game so we can never trade unless with strangers ; w ; and that takes awhile sometimes

yup~ same i'm just so excited for the game = w =
YESSS I'm so excited for SwSh!! My girlfriend and I got the combo pack cuz we each wanted different versions- Sword for her, Shield for me!

I'm already in love with Hop, almost entirely because of his name. Not only is it just cute, but its a reference to his hair, which looks like a Hop plant! (Can I mention that Hops are used to brew brewskis on FR? Or am I about to be descended upon for that) but I find it a lighthearted jab at the setting that's largely inspired by the UK and the general area to have a character named "Hop"

...Does this mean alcohol confirmed in the Pokemon universe?
YESSS I'm so excited for SwSh!! My girlfriend and I got the combo pack cuz we each wanted different versions- Sword for her, Shield for me!

I'm already in love with Hop, almost entirely because of his name. Not only is it just cute, but its a reference to his hair, which looks like a Hop plant! (Can I mention that Hops are used to brew brewskis on FR? Or am I about to be descended upon for that) but I find it a lighthearted jab at the setting that's largely inspired by the UK and the general area to have a character named "Hop"

...Does this mean alcohol confirmed in the Pokemon universe?
image.png
@Lindwur aw cute~

i didn't even noticed that so i had to check it and yup totally agree his hair does look like a hop plant hehe but yeah i think hop will be the adorable rival -his hair is purple so he is a-okay in my book already!-

gasp we'll have to see i know they said they added british slang or maybe they'll do that thing where 'alcohol' is just 'juice' -looking at you ace attorney!-
@Lindwur aw cute~

i didn't even noticed that so i had to check it and yup totally agree his hair does look like a hop plant hehe but yeah i think hop will be the adorable rival -his hair is purple so he is a-okay in my book already!-

gasp we'll have to see i know they said they added british slang or maybe they'll do that thing where 'alcohol' is just 'juice' -looking at you ace attorney!-
speaking of hairstyles i was wondering if Nessa's bun looked like a dive ball
speaking of hairstyles i was wondering if Nessa's bun looked like a dive ball
I am EXCITED, but also concerned about the quality of the gameplay. Gigantamaxing looks dumb as far as I can tell, but I'm hoping it will be more fun in game than it seems right now.

I've preordered Shield, so I will be receiving it a day or two after release! I'm definitely taking Scorbunny as my starter!

I first started playing on Gold, but I also bought Yellow shortly after and played it as well. I've not gotten every generation of games since then, though. I actually stopped playing entirely for a couple of years because I had been collecting my pokemon on Y on my gameboy, and then my file got corrupted so I lost over 600 pokemon. DX

But eventually my brother got me a Mew card from Gamestop and I was like.... ok... now I HAVE to started playing again. So here I am!

I was super pleased when they started letting you choose what your player looked like. I'm white, so I didn't have toooo much of a problem with the generic white girl choice once they added genders, but with the addition of choosing your hair and eyes I was like YAASSS. I'm hoping there will be even more options for customization in Sw/Sh!

And if Scorbunny ends up fire/fighting I will DESTROY someone. *fumes*
I am EXCITED, but also concerned about the quality of the gameplay. Gigantamaxing looks dumb as far as I can tell, but I'm hoping it will be more fun in game than it seems right now.

I've preordered Shield, so I will be receiving it a day or two after release! I'm definitely taking Scorbunny as my starter!

I first started playing on Gold, but I also bought Yellow shortly after and played it as well. I've not gotten every generation of games since then, though. I actually stopped playing entirely for a couple of years because I had been collecting my pokemon on Y on my gameboy, and then my file got corrupted so I lost over 600 pokemon. DX

But eventually my brother got me a Mew card from Gamestop and I was like.... ok... now I HAVE to started playing again. So here I am!

I was super pleased when they started letting you choose what your player looked like. I'm white, so I didn't have toooo much of a problem with the generic white girl choice once they added genders, but with the addition of choosing your hair and eyes I was like YAASSS. I'm hoping there will be even more options for customization in Sw/Sh!

And if Scorbunny ends up fire/fighting I will DESTROY someone. *fumes*
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Kitanya so far as i can tell its a raid thing that has a difficulty rating that you can play with friends - and i guess you do it at the gym battles as well- so i don't mind

woo~! scourbunny club~

oof well the gameboy eventually gets rid of data didn't it? or mine did -i think the gameboy advance as well-

ah my race is uh never an option in videogames? so always excited when games let you pick = w =

D: aw i don't fighting pokes but who knows it could be totally left field
@Kitanya so far as i can tell its a raid thing that has a difficulty rating that you can play with friends - and i guess you do it at the gym battles as well- so i don't mind

woo~! scourbunny club~

oof well the gameboy eventually gets rid of data didn't it? or mine did -i think the gameboy advance as well-

ah my race is uh never an option in videogames? so always excited when games let you pick = w =

D: aw i don't fighting pokes but who knows it could be totally left field
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42