Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
I preordered Sword and Shield for me and my boyfriend (on the promise that I get the steelbook that comes with it). It sounds like I’m going Grookey and he will get Scorbunny. I am super excited to see if they might give us some more tastes of the three, like maybe the second evolution?? Idk yet. I am also obsessed with all the recent galar forms and they really did me some justice. Especially with Ponyta!! I can genuinely say that I’m buzzing with excitement for the release. Hopefully it has enough content to keep me attached story wise and when it comes to shiny hunting post-game.
I preordered Sword and Shield for me and my boyfriend (on the promise that I get the steelbook that comes with it). It sounds like I’m going Grookey and he will get Scorbunny. I am super excited to see if they might give us some more tastes of the three, like maybe the second evolution?? Idk yet. I am also obsessed with all the recent galar forms and they really did me some justice. Especially with Ponyta!! I can genuinely say that I’m buzzing with excitement for the release. Hopefully it has enough content to keep me attached story wise and when it comes to shiny hunting post-game.
@BlessedSun ooh the steelbook? nice also nice to play together as couple i think thats cute~ but yeah i am curious to see the new forms~ and yeah the ponyta is adorable~ = w = i'm kinda excited for weezing cause i like when poison pokes are considered good now
aw i'm sure it will~ and shiny hunting is hard :o i think i've only caught a shiny once through the uh fishing method? but i lost it ; _ ;
@BlessedSun ooh the steelbook? nice also nice to play together as couple i think thats cute~ but yeah i am curious to see the new forms~ and yeah the ponyta is adorable~ = w = i'm kinda excited for weezing cause i like when poison pokes are considered good now
aw i'm sure it will~ and shiny hunting is hard :o i think i've only caught a shiny once through the uh fishing method? but i lost it ; _ ;
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
oh wow, is it already almost november? the release date is getting closer and closer! honestly, for a while, i've been trying to keep calm about it and not be too excited right away because then it would feel that the days would drag on slower. however, as it's getting closer to being here, that's getting more difficult.

i am disappointed about the national dex thing, but i know i'll get over it. as long as i have my zoroark, i'm good. also wondering if that means that getting the shiny charm will be easier to get now that we don't have to get every single pokemon?? i just love my shiny pokemon, and it's a huge passion to hunt them in every game.

i'm also looking forward to exploring and getting to know the story about the region. i'm not sure if team yell is the only one you have to worry about, but they seem innocent enough like team skull - just likes to cause problems, but not enough to concern too many, like team plasma, flare, rocket, and so on. so i'm wondering if that might mean if there will be another one that they didn't reveal to us to make the story that more interesting. team yell is only a bunch of rowdy fans (but i really adore obstagoon and the whole zigzagoon line now). i want an obstagoon and zoroark hanging out together, okay? okay.

also cooking and pokemon jobs? i'm interested in that. a lot of this is giving me breath of the wild vibes.
oh wow, is it already almost november? the release date is getting closer and closer! honestly, for a while, i've been trying to keep calm about it and not be too excited right away because then it would feel that the days would drag on slower. however, as it's getting closer to being here, that's getting more difficult.

i am disappointed about the national dex thing, but i know i'll get over it. as long as i have my zoroark, i'm good. also wondering if that means that getting the shiny charm will be easier to get now that we don't have to get every single pokemon?? i just love my shiny pokemon, and it's a huge passion to hunt them in every game.

i'm also looking forward to exploring and getting to know the story about the region. i'm not sure if team yell is the only one you have to worry about, but they seem innocent enough like team skull - just likes to cause problems, but not enough to concern too many, like team plasma, flare, rocket, and so on. so i'm wondering if that might mean if there will be another one that they didn't reveal to us to make the story that more interesting. team yell is only a bunch of rowdy fans (but i really adore obstagoon and the whole zigzagoon line now). i want an obstagoon and zoroark hanging out together, okay? okay.

also cooking and pokemon jobs? i'm interested in that. a lot of this is giving me breath of the wild vibes.
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
@ArcticEira

I don't know, I kind of see Team Yell like over zealous soccer fans or a toxic fan-base. I think they might actually cause some huge problems; but I totally agree with that they won't be the only villains of the story. They've really kept quite about the story so far and I love that part being on the down low. It should be interesting that way.
@ArcticEira

I don't know, I kind of see Team Yell like over zealous soccer fans or a toxic fan-base. I think they might actually cause some huge problems; but I totally agree with that they won't be the only villains of the story. They've really kept quite about the story so far and I love that part being on the down low. It should be interesting that way.
6NDVAGQ.png
Yes! I am super excited for Sword & Shield. However it comes out right in a really busy time of semester, so I will probably have to wait until reading break until I pick it up. :(

My first Pokemon game was blue on the Gameboy, and I've played every generation since minus the GBA games and Sun and Moon. I did play Sun, but I only got about three hours into the game before it lost my interest. Not that it was bad, it just wasn't the kind of game I was interested in at the time.
Yes! I am super excited for Sword & Shield. However it comes out right in a really busy time of semester, so I will probably have to wait until reading break until I pick it up. :(

My first Pokemon game was blue on the Gameboy, and I've played every generation since minus the GBA games and Sun and Moon. I did play Sun, but I only got about three hours into the game before it lost my interest. Not that it was bad, it just wasn't the kind of game I was interested in at the time.
@ArcticEira i've been super excited since day one so everything is dragging ; w ; but i'm also happy with any news

yup! it will be easier to get a shiny charm if the pokedex is smaller = w = so i think of it as a good thing, -granted i'll probably never get a shiny poke again-

be honest bede looks like hes part of the 'real' evil team > _ > he has like the most smuggest face and that would involve rose? since she endorsed him (also i hope the gym uniform you get is editable i know they said you can change the numbers)

@Concuterra oof yeah i get the feel = w = aw i finished Y and Moon and Ultra those are my only ones
@ArcticEira i've been super excited since day one so everything is dragging ; w ; but i'm also happy with any news

yup! it will be easier to get a shiny charm if the pokedex is smaller = w = so i think of it as a good thing, -granted i'll probably never get a shiny poke again-

be honest bede looks like hes part of the 'real' evil team > _ > he has like the most smuggest face and that would involve rose? since she endorsed him (also i hope the gym uniform you get is editable i know they said you can change the numbers)

@Concuterra oof yeah i get the feel = w = aw i finished Y and Moon and Ultra those are my only ones
[quote name="BloodyKins" date="2019-10-25 11:58:45" ] @Concuterra oof yeah i get the feel = w = aw i finished Y and Moon and Ultra those are my only ones [/quote] I really enjoyed Pokemon Y! That game was fantastic. If you're interested in one of the older 2D games, Gold and Silver had incredible remakes on the DS. I absolutely adored them, especially coming from the Gameboy games myself. Heartgold is definitely my favourite in the series, although I have a lot of nostalgia for Diamond and Pearl. I think I will revisit Sun, because I've been in the Pokemon mood lately. :)
BloodyKins wrote on 2019-10-25 11:58:45:

I really enjoyed Pokemon Y! That game was fantastic.

If you're interested in one of the older 2D games, Gold and Silver had incredible remakes on the DS. I absolutely adored them, especially coming from the Gameboy games myself. Heartgold is definitely my favourite in the series, although I have a lot of nostalgia for Diamond and Pearl.

I think I will revisit Sun, because I've been in the Pokemon mood lately. :)
@Concuterra well i still have silver but can't play it and going through the older games kinda bum me out? i like the new stuff cause i can make a character that looks like me? not perfectly but close enough = w = so i don't play the old stuff or any remakes

plus my 3ds has uh seen better days -the stick lost its covering, the battery replaced but the back case broke and now when i use the stick to move it 'drifts' so its pretty broken-

but sun is fun o w o
@Concuterra well i still have silver but can't play it and going through the older games kinda bum me out? i like the new stuff cause i can make a character that looks like me? not perfectly but close enough = w = so i don't play the old stuff or any remakes

plus my 3ds has uh seen better days -the stick lost its covering, the battery replaced but the back case broke and now when i use the stick to move it 'drifts' so its pretty broken-

but sun is fun o w o
[quote name="BloodyKins" date="2019-10-25 12:45:19" ] @Concuterra well i still have silver but can't play it and going through the older games kinda bum me out? i like the new stuff cause i can make a character that looks like me? not perfectly but close enough = w = so i don't play the old stuff or any remakes plus my 3ds has uh seen better days -the stick lost its covering, the battery replaced but the back case broke and now when i use the stick to move it 'drifts' so its pretty broken- but sun is fun o w o [/quote] I totally get that! I loooovee the character customisation in the new games. I'm really excited for the amount of customisation in Sword and Shield - not sure which edition I'm getting yet, though! Haha, sounds like a well loved console! My DS Lite was definitely well loved - I played it until the hinges exploded. I'm praying for a kinder experience for my Switch, although I carry it everywhere with me in case I have a sliver of free time. Do you think you're going to get Sword, or Shield?
BloodyKins wrote on 2019-10-25 12:45:19:

but sun is fun o w o

I totally get that! I loooovee the character customisation in the new games. I'm really excited for the amount of customisation in Sword and Shield - not sure which edition I'm getting yet, though!

Haha, sounds like a well loved console! My DS Lite was definitely well loved - I played it until the hinges exploded. I'm praying for a kinder experience for my Switch, although I carry it everywhere with me in case I have a sliver of free time.

Do you think you're going to get Sword, or Shield?
@Concuterra yeeeees<3 i'm so happy and excited for it ahh!

oh goodness that is loved hehe sometimes i think about replacing my 3ds but ; _ ; monies ahh, i mostly use my switch on the dock cause i reaaaaally fear dropping it or scratching D;

sword! the legendary is cute and i can name him Repede after tales of vesperia a very sarcastic dog that uses a dagger~
@Concuterra yeeeees<3 i'm so happy and excited for it ahh!

oh goodness that is loved hehe sometimes i think about replacing my 3ds but ; _ ; monies ahh, i mostly use my switch on the dock cause i reaaaaally fear dropping it or scratching D;

sword! the legendary is cute and i can name him Repede after tales of vesperia a very sarcastic dog that uses a dagger~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42