Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@snowwolflover I'm okay now, but thank you!
@snowwolflover I'm okay now, but thank you!
So far i have gotten Appletun, Cinderace, Inteleon,Rapidash, and Umbreon. I hatched all but the Appletun. i got it in a max raid. I do have the shiny charm
So far i have gotten Appletun, Cinderace, Inteleon,Rapidash, and Umbreon. I hatched all but the Appletun. i got it in a max raid. I do have the shiny charm
My little brother is playing through Sword now, and its great.

Bedes name is Baguette now, and nothing is changing that
My little brother is playing through Sword now, and its great.

Bedes name is Baguette now, and nothing is changing that
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
its been an entire morning of nonstop max raids and i've failed every single pokemon. that includes shinies of most gmaxes

how long until gamefreak turns around like 'yeah some ppl have been glitched to never catch anything online' and i lose it
its been an entire morning of nonstop max raids and i've failed every single pokemon. that includes shinies of most gmaxes

how long until gamefreak turns around like 'yeah some ppl have been glitched to never catch anything online' and i lose it
HOW LONG TELL THE EXPANSION PASS COMES OUT????? Also I'll evolve a Farfetch'd for anyone how will give me a Ponyta.[message me about it first okay?]
Also bede = female trainer
HOW LONG TELL THE EXPANSION PASS COMES OUT????? Also I'll evolve a Farfetch'd for anyone how will give me a Ponyta.[message me about it first okay?]
Also bede = female trainer
firetop.png
I'M ALMOST DONE WITH IT AND I'M NOT HAPPY D:<

Anyway,

I hate Swordward and Shieldbert. They're stuck-up jerks that should be thrown into the sun. And plus, doesn't anyone know why bringing back the monarchy would be a terrible idea? From what I recall of any country's history ever, (don't judge me, it's been a while), monarchies end in DISASTER.

Also they insulted Hop, which is unforgivable.
I'M ALMOST DONE WITH IT AND I'M NOT HAPPY D:<

Anyway,

I hate Swordward and Shieldbert. They're stuck-up jerks that should be thrown into the sun. And plus, doesn't anyone know why bringing back the monarchy would be a terrible idea? From what I recall of any country's history ever, (don't judge me, it's been a while), monarchies end in DISASTER.

Also they insulted Hop, which is unforgivable.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse
Zacian and Zamazenta are the true royals in Galar.
They chose the Orginal Heros to stop the darkest dsy and became kings and then Their bloodline just went on and on to the games post story. They choose there heros and they chose Hop and the main character.
@FallenEclipse
They chose the Orginal Heros to stop the darkest dsy and became kings and then Their bloodline just went on and on to the games post story. They choose there heros and they chose Hop and the main character.
ZPHN6ju.png
[quote name="EmpressSectonia" date="2020-01-26 09:32:28" ] @ FallenEclipse Zacian and Zamazenta are the true royals in Galar. They chose the Orginal Heros to stop the darkest dsy and became kings and then Their bloodline just went on and on to the games post story. They choose there heros and they chose Hop and the main character. [/quote] [s]haha what[/s] Ah, good, a spoiler I've already heard.
EmpressSectonia wrote on 2020-01-26 09:32:28:
@ FallenEclipse

haha what
Ah, good, a spoiler I've already heard.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[b][size=6]MINOR SPOILER WARNING![/b][/size=6] ----------------- I recently beat Pokemon Sword and man was it awesome! I also did the post-game story and caught Zacian (I named it Excalibur). My team has grown so much since I first started playing the game, and they [i]annihilated[/i] Leon since I was grinding for EXP Candy from Max Raid Battles (my Avalugg was especially a big help against Haxorous and Flygon, even tho he's not the fastest in my team). I was also able to catch a Drakloak and evolve it into Dragapult (one of my absolute favorite Pokemon in SwSh). Overall, it was a really fun experience, even though it has its flaws. I especially love the new curry minigame, it's really satisfying to play and it's a really good way to level up your Pokemon. [emoji=spiral happy size=1] This is my current team, Imori (Japanese literally meaning 'newt' or 'water newt') the Inteleon, Bolt the Boltund, Stormblade the Corviknight, Crossfire the Centiskorch, Dusty the Sandaconda, and Arctic the Avalugg: [img]https://i.imgur.com/NTgnxSq.jpg[/img] (my team is actually at a much higher level, this was taken before I beat Leon)
MINOR SPOILER WARNING!

I recently beat Pokemon Sword and man was it awesome! I also did the post-game story and caught Zacian (I named it Excalibur). My team has grown so much since I first started playing the game, and they annihilated Leon since I was grinding for EXP Candy from Max Raid Battles (my Avalugg was especially a big help against Haxorous and Flygon, even tho he's not the fastest in my team). I was also able to catch a Drakloak and evolve it into Dragapult (one of my absolute favorite Pokemon in SwSh). Overall, it was a really fun experience, even though it has its flaws. I especially love the new curry minigame, it's really satisfying to play and it's a really good way to level up your Pokemon.

This is my current team, Imori (Japanese literally meaning 'newt' or 'water newt') the Inteleon, Bolt the Boltund, Stormblade the Corviknight, Crossfire the Centiskorch, Dusty the Sandaconda, and Arctic the Avalugg:
NTgnxSq.jpg
(my team is actually at a much higher level, this was taken before I beat Leon)

Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I finally got a Switch last week and got Pokemon Shield. I've already gotten 3 gym badges. I am now doing some general grinding since I don't play with a set team and like to switch pokemon out when they reach a certain level point. I've always played that way and being able to change pokemon without having to go back to a Poke Center has made that a lot easier.

I've been playing since Gen 1, in fact I found my old copy of Yellow a few years ago doing some spring cleaning. I still have my very first wild shiny from Ruby - an Exploud. I didn't even know what shinys were at the time. The only one I had ever seen was the Gyarados from Gold and since that was a story point I had no reason to think that other pokemon could be different colors. So I had no idea why this little Whismur had green-tipped ears. So I caught it.

I've been shiny hunting like crazy and got super close to having a living shiny dex on Ultra Moon. I only needed 42 more to have every pokemon with a legitimate shiny that could be gotten in Gen 7. Haven't gotten a shiny in Shield yet, except for a Zereora that I traded an extra shiny Zygrade for.
I finally got a Switch last week and got Pokemon Shield. I've already gotten 3 gym badges. I am now doing some general grinding since I don't play with a set team and like to switch pokemon out when they reach a certain level point. I've always played that way and being able to change pokemon without having to go back to a Poke Center has made that a lot easier.

I've been playing since Gen 1, in fact I found my old copy of Yellow a few years ago doing some spring cleaning. I still have my very first wild shiny from Ruby - an Exploud. I didn't even know what shinys were at the time. The only one I had ever seen was the Gyarados from Gold and since that was a story point I had no reason to think that other pokemon could be different colors. So I had no idea why this little Whismur had green-tipped ears. So I caught it.

I've been shiny hunting like crazy and got super close to having a living shiny dex on Ultra Moon. I only needed 42 more to have every pokemon with a legitimate shiny that could be gotten in Gen 7. Haven't gotten a shiny in Shield yet, except for a Zereora that I traded an extra shiny Zygrade for.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42