Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Encountered a Shiny Gigantimax Machamp...but failed to catch it RRAAAAAAAAAAAGH I AM A FAILURE
Encountered a Shiny Gigantimax Machamp...but failed to catch it RRAAAAAAAAAAAGH I AM A FAILURE
ZPHN6ju.png
only like 1 pokemon to complete my pokedex. it's on shield anybody willing to help me

the pokemon i need:
Oranguru
only like 1 pokemon to complete my pokedex. it's on shield anybody willing to help me

the pokemon i need:
Oranguru
Honestly, Opal scares me.
Honestly, Opal scares me.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
If you have a foreign stonejourner or sinistea (not english or french) I am looking for one. Please ping me.

The only link trade codes I know of are:
4448 - foreign ditto trade
1506 - shiny trade

If anyone has a rusted shield they are willing to give away, I need one. I have sword and prefer the shield dog, but when I traded my sword dog away (with its sword) I got back a shield dog with no shield. Any help appreciated.
If you have a foreign stonejourner or sinistea (not english or french) I am looking for one. Please ping me.

The only link trade codes I know of are:
4448 - foreign ditto trade
1506 - shiny trade

If anyone has a rusted shield they are willing to give away, I need one. I have sword and prefer the shield dog, but when I traded my sword dog away (with its sword) I got back a shield dog with no shield. Any help appreciated.
@polaropposite
i have the evolved form of Sinistea that is from Japan if that helps any
@polaropposite
i have the evolved form of Sinistea that is from Japan if that helps any
im going insane over the fact that theres an apple that's a dragon type
im going insane over the fact that theres an apple that's a dragon type
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pnglgbtq_support_small.png
@FangirlGoddess
Lol I'm just laughing at it but it's evolutions are really cool.
@FangirlGoddess
Lol I'm just laughing at it but it's evolutions are really cool.
ZPHN6ju.png
they sure can come up with some strange pokemon
they sure can come up with some strange pokemon
Today I got lucky and encountered 2 shiny Gigantimax Pokemon but I failed to catch them both...
I feel...awful and do very sad.
Oh and I got the Shiny Charm also...so maybe that's why lol.
Today I got lucky and encountered 2 shiny Gigantimax Pokemon but I failed to catch them both...
I feel...awful and do very sad.
Oh and I got the Shiny Charm also...so maybe that's why lol.
ZPHN6ju.png
I encountered a shiny Appletun in a Max Raid Battle yesterday. I failed to catch it sadly...
I encountered a shiny Appletun in a Max Raid Battle yesterday. I failed to catch it sadly...
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42