Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight Fans U-Knight!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
so i kinda got my Steel Heart achievement today. final time was somewhat over 25 hours, not too shabby.
i also got Purity while i was at it, and i'm thinking of using the same file to chase after Banishment, too. shouldn't be an issue, i know the boss well.

after that, i'm hitting up the speedrun achievements. which are not gonna be fun, but i'll soldier through i guess.
so i kinda got my Steel Heart achievement today. final time was somewhat over 25 hours, not too shabby.
i also got Purity while i was at it, and i'm thinking of using the same file to chase after Banishment, too. shouldn't be an issue, i know the boss well.

after that, i'm hitting up the speedrun achievements. which are not gonna be fun, but i'll soldier through i guess.
got my Banishment achievement today. none too shabby with the bossfight in the middle.

then i went onto my normal file and kinda just. beat Trial of the Fool.

i'd tried it again recently, but that was only to get the Volt Twisters entry for the Hunter's Journal. got up to... just after the Mawlek, i believe.
but this time, somehow, i scraped through and beat it all. dreamnailed a shield fool whenever i could in order to keep my masks and soul up near the end. because of the amount i was getting hit, i fought mainly with the nail to conserve soul for healing.
charmset was Unbreakable Strength, Unbreakable Heart, Quick Focus, and Dreamshield.
got my Banishment achievement today. none too shabby with the bossfight in the middle.

then i went onto my normal file and kinda just. beat Trial of the Fool.

i'd tried it again recently, but that was only to get the Volt Twisters entry for the Hunter's Journal. got up to... just after the Mawlek, i believe.
but this time, somehow, i scraped through and beat it all. dreamnailed a shield fool whenever i could in order to keep my masks and soul up near the end. because of the amount i was getting hit, i fought mainly with the nail to conserve soul for healing.
charmset was Unbreakable Strength, Unbreakable Heart, Quick Focus, and Dreamshield.
oh right, this thread exists

so I started my first normal playthrough a couple weeks ago and I don't really have much left for 112% at this point. I think 5 charms, pantheons 3-5, flower quest and technically path of pain if I decide to do that again

I practiced a couple bosses for the thing the other night and I must say, why is hornet sentinel actually harder then god tamer now? I can never prep well enough for sly because I freak out during that fight
oh right, this thread exists

so I started my first normal playthrough a couple weeks ago and I don't really have much left for 112% at this point. I think 5 charms, pantheons 3-5, flower quest and technically path of pain if I decide to do that again

I practiced a couple bosses for the thing the other night and I must say, why is hornet sentinel actually harder then god tamer now? I can never prep well enough for sly because I freak out during that fight
unknown.png
I'm new to this fandom and i'm absolutely living for the lore. I love the way the story is told ingame without making it feel extremely one sided and ya'll are great.
I'm new to this fandom and i'm absolutely living for the lore. I love the way the story is told ingame without making it feel extremely one sided and ya'll are great.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
i just got 112% and i dont know what im going to do with my life. im probably just going to replay it until silksong gets released, whenever that happens
i just got 112% and i dont know what im going to do with my life. im probably just going to replay it until silksong gets released, whenever that happens
I wonder when
I wonder when
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
just popping in to say i finally got the speedrun 2 achievement, took two tries since i scuffed the first one wandering around 99% of the time without a proper route
just popping in to say i finally got the speedrun 2 achievement, took two tries since i scuffed the first one wandering around 99% of the time without a proper route
XgFzLz3.gif
16 minutes off speed run 2 :( I did get Rivalry, Purity and Banishment, though!
16 minutes off speed run 2 :( I did get Rivalry, Purity and Banishment, though!
I now have a fandragon who needs to be leveled and given apparel...
I now have a fandragon who needs to be leveled and given apparel...
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Trying Nightmare King Grimm. Wish me luck
Trying Nightmare King Grimm. Wish me luck