Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight Fans U-Knight!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Sooo I have a Steam copy of the game I bought just to mod and I am very happy with the results [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/39c64b75cde2d6c1318e53f6891c8d2a/03b7132e942156e6-6c/s1280x1920/a6b0c9aff5ec6810bcb5428608fe8dc977a29ad8.jpg[/img] [spoiler]I'm the Hollow Knight now[/spoiler]
Sooo I have a Steam copy of the game I bought just to mod and I am very happy with the results

a6b0c9aff5ec6810bcb5428608fe8dc977a29ad8.jpg

I'm the Hollow Knight now
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
@Aloy
That is... Adorable. It'd be cool if it made the Hollow Knight the knight.
@Aloy
That is... Adorable. It'd be cool if it made the Hollow Knight the knight.
yall i can't remember how i managed to do the failed champion, he keeps buttslamming me and my dash length for some reason isn't enough to run behind his back when he's in the air so i continually get sat on
yall i can't remember how i managed to do the failed champion, he keeps buttslamming me and my dash length for some reason isn't enough to run behind his back when he's in the air so i continually get sat on
XgFzLz3.gif
update: figured it out, just always stay marginally close to him even when he's doing the shockwaves. for some reason the resulting distance is typically short enough for a dash to cover safely if he tries to slam.

still working on getting through the rest of PoK, i've forgotten my strat for watcher knights... :/
update: figured it out, just always stay marginally close to him even when he's doing the shockwaves. for some reason the resulting distance is typically short enough for a dash to cover safely if he tries to slam.

still working on getting through the rest of PoK, i've forgotten my strat for watcher knights... :/
XgFzLz3.gif
Who's your guys' favourite boss?

I can't pick between the Mantis Lords and Dung Defender/White Defender. The battles are just so fun.

I can't pick between the Mantis Lords and Dung Defender/White Defender. The battles are just so fun.
Hey
I wanna get into this game, but I feel like I would be unwelcome in the fandom because a popular person doesn’t like me. I really like the cute bugs, and there aren’t many medias that have insect protagonists, let alone cute ones.
Hey
I wanna get into this game, but I feel like I would be unwelcome in the fandom because a popular person doesn’t like me. I really like the cute bugs, and there aren’t many medias that have insect protagonists, let alone cute ones.
@Ossium

I think my favorite boss is Mantis lords (I really wanna unlock the alt version, but I'm not good enough at the game yet).

I think that the Mantis lords fight and the Dung defender fight are both more fun than the average because they feel like the characters are trying to challenge you, rather than murder you. Grimm is fun for similar reasons. They're just happy to be here!
@Ossium

I think my favorite boss is Mantis lords (I really wanna unlock the alt version, but I'm not good enough at the game yet).

I think that the Mantis lords fight and the Dung defender fight are both more fun than the average because they feel like the characters are trying to challenge you, rather than murder you. Grimm is fun for similar reasons. They're just happy to be here!
3ea9bc4c-99cf-11ea-a6e3-a7d457a2b54e.gif 6b47b9cf-99d0-11ea-a141-a7d457a2b54e.gifHe/Him | I love horror, insects, and reading!6b47b9cf-99d0-11ea-a141-a7d457a2b54e.gif3ea9bc4c-99cf-11ea-a6e3-a7d457a2b54e.gif
@BillyPup

Tbh I don't really know of any "popular people", and even if someone doesn't like you I'd say go ahead. It's a great game with a great story and world, I 100% recommend it. Don't let others ruin something you might like for you ^^
@BillyPup

Tbh I don't really know of any "popular people", and even if someone doesn't like you I'd say go ahead. It's a great game with a great story and world, I 100% recommend it. Don't let others ruin something you might like for you ^^
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
[quote name="@Ossium" date="2020-05-15 10:21:42" ] Who's your guys' favourite boss? I can't pick between the Mantis Lords and Dung Defender/White Defender. The battles are just so fun. [/quote] I think either Sisters of Battle or NGK would have to be my favorite! Despite the fact that the latter makes me want to rip out my hair in pure rage sometimes, he's actually pretty fun! On that note, Markoth is the worst boss out of everyone and I absolutely hate him. :^) ----- [quote name="@BillyPup" date="2020-05-20 13:31:06" ] Hey I wanna get into this game, but I feel like I would be unwelcome in the fandom because a popular person doesn’t like me. I really like the cute bugs, and there aren’t many medias that have insect protagonists, let alone cute ones. [/quote] Don't let the fact that someone dislikes you deter you from enjoying something you love! You are just as allowed to enjoy this game as said person is, and if they have a problem with you participating in the fandom, that's quite frankly their own issue to deal with and they should take another look at their priorities ^^". Nothing says the two of you have to interact.
@Ossium wrote on 2020-05-15 10:21:42:

I think either Sisters of Battle or NGK would have to be my favorite! Despite the fact that the latter makes me want to rip out my hair in pure rage sometimes, he's actually pretty fun! On that note, Markoth is the worst boss out of everyone and I absolutely hate him. :^)

@BillyPup wrote on 2020-05-20 13:31:06:
Hey

Don't let the fact that someone dislikes you deter you from enjoying something you love! You are just as allowed to enjoy this game as said person is, and if they have a problem with you participating in the fandom, that's quite frankly their own issue to deal with and they should take another look at their priorities ^^". Nothing says the two of you have to interact.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@Ceruleanfire
NKG slapped. He's more of an endurance boss since you can't get many hits in and you can only hit him on his fire spire, bat attack, sneak one hit in on his dash and if you're good, uppercut. Really a fun fight, though.

Wish I unlocked PoH so I can do the sisters of battle, I absolutely loved the mantis lords fight.
@Ceruleanfire
NKG slapped. He's more of an endurance boss since you can't get many hits in and you can only hit him on his fire spire, bat attack, sneak one hit in on his dash and if you're good, uppercut. Really a fun fight, though.

Wish I unlocked PoH so I can do the sisters of battle, I absolutely loved the mantis lords fight.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67