Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight Fans U-Knight!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
@Bronzewing oh my god wow, the only thing I've done is spoil a little bit of the game for myself by watching the demo and mossbag's analysis of it, how are you even finding things??? lmao

@ProfessorRainbow and that's why I won't touch youtube after silksong comes out until i've beaten it :)

@ZlhZlh
I had a hard time finding the godmaster key too!!! I found it in the stomach of that mawlek in the ancient basin though, so maybe that's where it is? and also white palace is really talked up, yes, it's very difficult, but it's rarely actually frustrating and is fairly possible! :D and that's coming from someone who uses a 5+ years old computer with the keyboard :')
@Bronzewing oh my god wow, the only thing I've done is spoil a little bit of the game for myself by watching the demo and mossbag's analysis of it, how are you even finding things??? lmao

@ProfessorRainbow and that's why I won't touch youtube after silksong comes out until i've beaten it :)

@ZlhZlh
I had a hard time finding the godmaster key too!!! I found it in the stomach of that mawlek in the ancient basin though, so maybe that's where it is? and also white palace is really talked up, yes, it's very difficult, but it's rarely actually frustrating and is fairly possible! :D and that's coming from someone who uses a 5+ years old computer with the keyboard :')
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
@DootTheBang i'll have to check, i know there's four simple keys scattered around the place- one in sly's, one somewhere in city of tears, one in the mawlek and one... somewhere
and as someone playing through the game on a nice nintendo switch, guess i've got nothing to fear. i'll head over and try it out in just a minute- not the path of pain, though
@DootTheBang i'll have to check, i know there's four simple keys scattered around the place- one in sly's, one somewhere in city of tears, one in the mawlek and one... somewhere
and as someone playing through the game on a nice nintendo switch, guess i've got nothing to fear. i'll head over and try it out in just a minute- not the path of pain, though
I have some kind of...skill for finding things. I can't stop myself, I need it. I NEED THE BEE LORE.

(also you don't need to ping me, I'm subbed!)
I have some kind of...skill for finding things. I can't stop myself, I need it. I NEED THE BEE LORE.

(also you don't need to ping me, I'm subbed!)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@ZlhZlh oof, I can't remember where that last one is either... but chances are the one you haven't found is probably that one!

@/Bronzewing yes please on the bee lore!! The hive is so so cool, but it's so small :'c and ok, sorry bout that!!
@ZlhZlh oof, I can't remember where that last one is either... but chances are the one you haven't found is probably that one!

@/Bronzewing yes please on the bee lore!! The hive is so so cool, but it's so small :'c and ok, sorry bout that!!
- lair quest
- art shop
bee bee bee

How far is everyone in this game, anyways? I'm...nowhere. Maybe a few hours in, but not very far at all.
bee bee bee

How far is everyone in this game, anyways? I'm...nowhere. Maybe a few hours in, but not very far at all.
@DootTheBang :') that's how it always works

and also can i get put down as a member?
@DootTheBang :') that's how it always works

and also can i get put down as a member?
I have Trial of the Fool, Path of Pain, and the Radience left in the normal game. I've already tried Path of Pain, but I got fresturated and rage quit ;v; yeah I regret it, and I was basically at the end
I have Trial of the Fool, Path of Pain, and the Radience left in the normal game. I've already tried Path of Pain, but I got fresturated and rage quit ;v; yeah I regret it, and I was basically at the end
Cyp4JP9.png
There's actually a good amount of characters in this game that share names with some of my OCs and it drives me crazy sometimes haha
There's actually a good amount of characters in this game that share names with some of my OCs and it drives me crazy sometimes haha
I've got around 100 hours on my save file! I've explored every inch of the game, and wasted a lot of time looking for things too :')))) no regrets tho

@ZlhZlh sure!! :D

@ProfessorRainbow you should give the radiance another shot!! They're not as impossible as they seem, much like white palace! :D

And also, what are y'alls favorite bosses? Mine has to be grimm or mantis lords! Mantis lords because it's fun, and at some point in the fight you have to concentrate to win, there's always at least the slightest challenge! Grimm because once you learn how to fight him, it's no longer frustrating and challenging, but challenging and fun! and the bow is great too :)
I've got around 100 hours on my save file! I've explored every inch of the game, and wasted a lot of time looking for things too :')))) no regrets tho

@ZlhZlh sure!! :D

@ProfessorRainbow you should give the radiance another shot!! They're not as impossible as they seem, much like white palace! :D

And also, what are y'alls favorite bosses? Mine has to be grimm or mantis lords! Mantis lords because it's fun, and at some point in the fight you have to concentrate to win, there's always at least the slightest challenge! Grimm because once you learn how to fight him, it's no longer frustrating and challenging, but challenging and fun! and the bow is great too :)
- lair quest
- art shop
oooo, id love to join as a member!!
as for my progress in the game im. not that far
im just not good at harder games dhfgj, really prefer the story!
im currently stuck at the false knight fight
i wish i weren't so bad at the game sjdkfdh
oooo, id love to join as a member!!
as for my progress in the game im. not that far
im just not good at harder games dhfgj, really prefer the story!
im currently stuck at the false knight fight
i wish i weren't so bad at the game sjdkfdh
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67