Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight Fans U-Knight!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
I beat finally beat Radiance!!! I don’t think I’ve ever gotten such a rush beating a boss!!!
I beat finally beat Radiance!!! I don’t think I’ve ever gotten such a rush beating a boss!!!
NBeoOgB.png
@Evbay that's great congratulations i wish you good luck on the hardest challenge that usually comes next if you chose to do them aka pantheons and the absolute radiance
@Evbay that's great congratulations i wish you good luck on the hardest challenge that usually comes next if you chose to do them aka pantheons and the absolute radiance
guess who's finally back

and guess who's finally beat Pure Vessel!

my main tactic for it all was 'stay away and jump a lot', which works wonders up until it doesn't. the dash and triple-slash i both pogo'd over, as it tells the grimm-like sword-summoning attack with teleporting to midair i knew to get above it, and a shadowdash timed right deals with the sword-shooting attack. though you can try and hit it if you're close to the ground after the latter.
similarly, you can hit it the second its counter ends, just before it teleports. the soul focus attack i best dealt with by walking outta range of the first blast and spamming Shade Soul 'fore watching out for the mini blasts. for the Void tendril attack, i always just tried to make it either away, outta its range, or towards the Vessel. if you get behind or on top of it while it's standing still, well, easy hits.

now its a couple rematches afore trying the Pantheon fight. i want to have to deal with Markoth and the Watcher Knights as few times as possible

and i'd like ta thank everyone who helped me out with getting through it. without you all, i'd probably still be completely stuck

anyways, now i'm back i s'pose i'm offering help again. yell at me if you want me to try and explain somethin' to ya.

also, @Deeleebop , you mind spoilertagging the latter part of that last post? just ta be on the safe side

@Ossium
hmm, that's a tough one.
i'd say Sisters of Battle if i was better at 'em. it's a gorgeous fight.
and, i mean, Grimm's alright, just outta my comfort zone but not enragingly hard, but NKG's a hurdle i haven't managed to get ta yet. he's next on my to-do list.

though, in terms of aesthetic and not in difficulty, the Hollow Knight and Nosk are both top-class, without a shadow of a doubt
guess who's finally back

and guess who's finally beat Pure Vessel!

my main tactic for it all was 'stay away and jump a lot', which works wonders up until it doesn't. the dash and triple-slash i both pogo'd over, as it tells the grimm-like sword-summoning attack with teleporting to midair i knew to get above it, and a shadowdash timed right deals with the sword-shooting attack. though you can try and hit it if you're close to the ground after the latter.
similarly, you can hit it the second its counter ends, just before it teleports. the soul focus attack i best dealt with by walking outta range of the first blast and spamming Shade Soul 'fore watching out for the mini blasts. for the Void tendril attack, i always just tried to make it either away, outta its range, or towards the Vessel. if you get behind or on top of it while it's standing still, well, easy hits.

now its a couple rematches afore trying the Pantheon fight. i want to have to deal with Markoth and the Watcher Knights as few times as possible

and i'd like ta thank everyone who helped me out with getting through it. without you all, i'd probably still be completely stuck

anyways, now i'm back i s'pose i'm offering help again. yell at me if you want me to try and explain somethin' to ya.

also, @Deeleebop , you mind spoilertagging the latter part of that last post? just ta be on the safe side

@Ossium
hmm, that's a tough one.
i'd say Sisters of Battle if i was better at 'em. it's a gorgeous fight.
and, i mean, Grimm's alright, just outta my comfort zone but not enragingly hard, but NKG's a hurdle i haven't managed to get ta yet. he's next on my to-do list.

though, in terms of aesthetic and not in difficulty, the Hollow Knight and Nosk are both top-class, without a shadow of a doubt
After not playing Hollow Knight for about a week, I picked it up yesterday and made it to Pure Vessel in PoH.. Wasn't expecting to beat it first go, but dang I could've at least made it to AR lmao. :')
After not playing Hollow Knight for about a week, I picked it up yesterday and made it to Pure Vessel in PoH.. Wasn't expecting to beat it first go, but dang I could've at least made it to AR lmao. :')
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
trying ta fill the Hunter's Journal, and while i've got two entries left, one of which i know is the Nightmare King, i'm unsure what the last one is. would it be Absolute Radiance?
trying ta fill the Hunter's Journal, and while i've got two entries left, one of which i know is the Nightmare King, i'm unsure what the last one is. would it be Absolute Radiance?
@Falinks
I don't think it's Absolute Radiance, have you found the garpede, goam, and void tendril?
@Falinks
I don't think it's Absolute Radiance, have you found the garpede, goam, and void tendril?
@Ossium oh! i haven't got Garpede or Goam. guess they're the entries i need. i'll just search around where ya see 'em to see if there's any dead ones or something.

i'm guessing NKG doesn't count for the completion number
@Ossium oh! i haven't got Garpede or Goam. guess they're the entries i need. i'll just search around where ya see 'em to see if there's any dead ones or something.

i'm guessing NKG doesn't count for the completion number
@Falinks
Tbh I haven't found the goam yet but I think it's in Forgotten Crossroads behind a breakable wall?

Also the Garpede is in deepnest but I wouldn't say it's hard to find since I managed to stumble into it.
@Falinks
Tbh I haven't found the goam yet but I think it's in Forgotten Crossroads behind a breakable wall?

Also the Garpede is in deepnest but I wouldn't say it's hard to find since I managed to stumble into it.
[url=https://ibb.co/KhHr67P][img]https://i.ibb.co/Gpj57k6/image.jpg[/img][/url] I’m not a Hollow Knight fan but my friend is so I wanted to felt something for him and I decided to felt him the little dude (I’m not familiar with the game pls don’t kill me :’)) from it but I need some advice? I’m a beginner at felting so :’))
image.jpg

I’m not a Hollow Knight fan but my friend is so I wanted to felt something for him and I decided to felt him the little dude (I’m not familiar with the game pls don’t kill me :’)) from it but I need some advice? I’m a beginner at felting so :’))
I have this game on my steam account but haven't gotten round to even installing it yet oops
I have this game on my steam account but haven't gotten round to even installing it yet oops
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67