Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 110 111
Whenever I can tbh! At home I am barefoot literally all the time unless Mum shattered something so there's hidden glass everywhere. Then I walk in flip flops for a few days and then risk it. I would lie if I said I've never stepped on said glass before.
Be it summer, be it winter, I need to be barefoot. I can't be in socks, they're too slippery and they make my feet feel really cold. I can't wear footwear because there's a huge chance I'll trip over nothing and fall. I also just really prefer that fine digitigrade walk on pads and beans, it's stable.

However, my feet and tootsies are really not used to walking outside on uneven terrain, so even when I'm on the beach and trying to get out of the water, it is extremely painful for me to walk on pebbles and gravel, and I just walk like a complete idiot, trying not to kill myself (and boy oh boy have I lost balance many times).
Whenever I get the chance to walk barefoot though, especially during summer and on grass, I do it. I just love that.
Whenever I can tbh! At home I am barefoot literally all the time unless Mum shattered something so there's hidden glass everywhere. Then I walk in flip flops for a few days and then risk it. I would lie if I said I've never stepped on said glass before.
Be it summer, be it winter, I need to be barefoot. I can't be in socks, they're too slippery and they make my feet feel really cold. I can't wear footwear because there's a huge chance I'll trip over nothing and fall. I also just really prefer that fine digitigrade walk on pads and beans, it's stable.

However, my feet and tootsies are really not used to walking outside on uneven terrain, so even when I'm on the beach and trying to get out of the water, it is extremely painful for me to walk on pebbles and gravel, and I just walk like a complete idiot, trying not to kill myself (and boy oh boy have I lost balance many times).
Whenever I get the chance to walk barefoot though, especially during summer and on grass, I do it. I just love that.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
sometimes i will if its really quick but even then im very cautious bc my feet have become well acquainted with random glass shards in the past
sometimes i will if its really quick but even then im very cautious bc my feet have become well acquainted with random glass shards in the past
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
I love going outside barefoot. Even though after a while my feet are a bit scratched up and raw, idk, I just like the feeling of going outside barefoot. In long grass tho, nonono. I no see spooders, I no go.
I love going outside barefoot. Even though after a while my feet are a bit scratched up and raw, idk, I just like the feeling of going outside barefoot. In long grass tho, nonono. I no see spooders, I no go.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I grew up without shoes. I get the mail barefoot. I take out the trash barefoot. Shoes are the worst.
I grew up without shoes. I get the mail barefoot. I take out the trash barefoot. Shoes are the worst.
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
When I was a kid, more often than not I would walk around barefoot
When I was a kid, more often than not I would walk around barefoot
22ghf8.png
shoes are for the weak B)
shoes are for the weak B)
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
yes!! all the time, even in winter agfhjkds the amount of scars on my feet from walking around barefoot all the time and stepping on something sharp is possibly on the side of ridiculous (my mother never misses an opportunity to go "you should at least be wearing socks!")

I also have very hard skin from doing so, as well as from sailing (i do that barefoot when i can too xD) but having such hard soles is something i didn't realise wasn't "the norm" until fairly recently lmao
yes!! all the time, even in winter agfhjkds the amount of scars on my feet from walking around barefoot all the time and stepping on something sharp is possibly on the side of ridiculous (my mother never misses an opportunity to go "you should at least be wearing socks!")

I also have very hard skin from doing so, as well as from sailing (i do that barefoot when i can too xD) but having such hard soles is something i didn't realise wasn't "the norm" until fairly recently lmao
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
how has this thread made it to 59 pages? all we need now is 10 more

I HATE shoes. Like, unless they're sandals, sandals are good. I always go places barefoot, and I used to take my shoes off in class last year cause I hate shoes so much (and I had a nice teacher)
lol
how has this thread made it to 59 pages? all we need now is 10 more

I HATE shoes. Like, unless they're sandals, sandals are good. I always go places barefoot, and I used to take my shoes off in class last year cause I hate shoes so much (and I had a nice teacher)
lol
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
I always walk around the house barefoot, so it only makes sense I go outside barefoot too. At this point I am unfazed by walking in gravel. Of course, if I'm at a friend's house though or extended family, I wear some fuzzy socks because it just... feels weird being barefoot in another person's house. It's odd because anywhere else I rather be barefooted.
I always walk around the house barefoot, so it only makes sense I go outside barefoot too. At this point I am unfazed by walking in gravel. Of course, if I'm at a friend's house though or extended family, I wear some fuzzy socks because it just... feels weird being barefoot in another person's house. It's odd because anywhere else I rather be barefooted.
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
i just dislike socks.

socks suck
i just dislike socks.

socks suck
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him