Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 111
I wear shoes almost all the time (even inside) unless I'm at someone's house and they've asked me to remove my shoes.

I used to go barefoot all the time, but that all changed when my family moved into an old house where nails and staples would occasionally pop up from the hardwood floor, and our driveway is gravel, so old nails, glass and other hazardous objects could be hiding anywhere.

I do enjoy going barefoot outside, very much so, but it's usually only on concrete slabs or asphalt driveway where I can see if I'm about to step on something.
I wear shoes almost all the time (even inside) unless I'm at someone's house and they've asked me to remove my shoes.

I used to go barefoot all the time, but that all changed when my family moved into an old house where nails and staples would occasionally pop up from the hardwood floor, and our driveway is gravel, so old nails, glass and other hazardous objects could be hiding anywhere.

I do enjoy going barefoot outside, very much so, but it's usually only on concrete slabs or asphalt driveway where I can see if I'm about to step on something.
[quote name="liezel" date="2019-03-03 11:59:05" ] it depends on what i'm stepping on i like stepping on concrete and sand but never grass i don't like stepping on grass because i feel i'm stepping on like a million bugs [/quote] i’ll walk over burning hot coal before i’ll walk on grass i HATE grass
liezel wrote on 2019-03-03 11:59:05:
it depends on what i'm stepping on
i like stepping on concrete and sand but never grass i don't like stepping on grass because i feel i'm stepping on like a million bugs
i’ll walk over burning hot coal before i’ll walk on grass i HATE grass
i NEVER wear shoes in the summer or spring

shoes are overrated
i NEVER wear shoes in the summer or spring

shoes are overrated
[img]http://IMG_20191109_230739[/img]
Oh. Hello. I didn't see you there. AUUUUUUGH! IT'S THE BEEEEEAST!! RUUUUN! *runs off*
I'm usually barefoot with the rare occasion of mismatched and/or slipper socks when my circulation decides it wants to act up. I like feeling a connection to the ground without the soles of shoes getting in the way
I'm usually barefoot with the rare occasion of mismatched and/or slipper socks when my circulation decides it wants to act up. I like feeling a connection to the ground without the soles of shoes getting in the way
+3 FR time, forum frequenter, always up for a chat!
Never. I've got snakes, chiggers, and all kinds of nasties in my backyard and I'd like to keep my feet.
Never. I've got snakes, chiggers, and all kinds of nasties in my backyard and I'd like to keep my feet.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I'm barefoot whenever I get the chance. I love feeling the earth, be it sand, or dirt, or grass.
I'm barefoot whenever I get the chance. I love feeling the earth, be it sand, or dirt, or grass.
Y02PS6v.png
Heck yeah, all the time! i.e. getting the mail or taking out the trash, everytime. Sometimes I forget to put on my shoes to go to school, loll
Heck yeah, all the time! i.e. getting the mail or taking out the trash, everytime. Sometimes I forget to put on my shoes to go to school, loll
I don't even walk around my house barefoot lol. Idk I just don't like how being barefoot feels. The closest I'll ever get to being barefoot outside is wearing flipflops.
I don't even walk around my house barefoot lol. Idk I just don't like how being barefoot feels. The closest I'll ever get to being barefoot outside is wearing flipflops.
they/them
@AmarantheNexus Haha, so you just go to school barefoot then?
@AmarantheNexus Haha, so you just go to school barefoot then?
Oddly enough, only during the winter. Being stung on the soles by bees I didn't see in the grass during summer isn't fun. Though, I can somehow manage being barefoot in snow just fine.
Oddly enough, only during the winter. Being stung on the soles by bees I didn't see in the grass during summer isn't fun. Though, I can somehow manage being barefoot in snow just fine.
eUUTgQH.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 111