Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 111
when my mother needs help with the groceries and I can't find my slippers in time I do
when my mother needs help with the groceries and I can't find my slippers in time I do
2o0TleX.png

teddy
they/them
I live in a major city, no grass around, so usually only if I'm like, taking the trash out front

But if I'm Anywhere with grass or whatever the like? Absolutely, I will and Do take off my shoes at the first chance I get, always
I live in a major city, no grass around, so usually only if I'm like, taking the trash out front

But if I'm Anywhere with grass or whatever the like? Absolutely, I will and Do take off my shoes at the first chance I get, always
Wy0IOy1.png
I do so whenever I can, lol. Although, I get planar's warts pretty often, so maybe I should take that as a sign to cover up more.

Anyways, I like the feeling of my feet being calloused. I consider it very useful to be able to walk on hot asphalt and sharp rocks or shells without being so bothered.
I do so whenever I can, lol. Although, I get planar's warts pretty often, so maybe I should take that as a sign to cover up more.

Anyways, I like the feeling of my feet being calloused. I consider it very useful to be able to walk on hot asphalt and sharp rocks or shells without being so bothered.
HpBICfc.gif * 20
* FR+3
* Evergreens and Fungi are my passion
Absolutely. Welcome to the South, where shoes are only used if it's a necessity
Why is this thread still here-
Absolutely. Welcome to the South, where shoes are only used if it's a necessity
Why is this thread still here-
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
Oh I used to love going outside barefoot and now I have a strange texture issue where I can’t stand not to wear socks 24/7.
Oh I used to love going outside barefoot and now I have a strange texture issue where I can’t stand not to wear socks 24/7.
Oh yes. I love walking outside barefoot. My soles are so callous-y because of it, haha.
Oh yes. I love walking outside barefoot. My soles are so callous-y because of it, haha.
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
Walking around outside barefoot is awesome, but stickers are the bane of my existence.
Walking around outside barefoot is awesome, but stickers are the bane of my existence.
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
Yeah, every day it's warmer than freezing. I like keeping my calluses strong.
Yeah, every day it's warmer than freezing. I like keeping my calluses strong.
JOZEYlN.png

EF79DC3B-E077-439D-9F11-FAFDD61A04F5.png

hc22-4.png
No. Too dangerous.

Even if you don't get impaled by a rusty nail you never know what gross cooties you might step in.
No. Too dangerous.

Even if you don't get impaled by a rusty nail you never know what gross cooties you might step in.
siggy.png
Lol I love walking barefoot. Grass, gravel, pavement - doesn't matter
Lol I love walking barefoot. Grass, gravel, pavement - doesn't matter
Aged Tome 9dxYsEd.pnghH20mhp.png Stag Figurine
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 111