Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | silly fears you had as a kid
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
used to be really unsettled by the voice in elevators that announced the floor number or if the doors are opening or whatever. not outright terrified of them, just had to cover my ears every time i got in. its weird, i was completely fine with other voiceovers, i even liked mimicking the one at the train station? it was only elevator voices that got to me.
used to be really unsettled by the voice in elevators that announced the floor number or if the doors are opening or whatever. not outright terrified of them, just had to cover my ears every time i got in. its weird, i was completely fine with other voiceovers, i even liked mimicking the one at the train station? it was only elevator voices that got to me.
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
i was literally scared of balloons i don't know why tho but i had a intense fear every time i saw one xD
i was literally scared of balloons i don't know why tho but i had a intense fear every time i saw one xD
DizcD8I.png
this may sound really dumb, but i was scared of animal trophy heads, animal museums, anything that had to do with animals that were stuffed. they looked so realistic, and whenever i walked past them, i would cry :').
this may sound really dumb, but i was scared of animal trophy heads, animal museums, anything that had to do with animals that were stuffed. they looked so realistic, and whenever i walked past them, i would cry :').
tumblr_ogx26x40571rravn7o7_500.png
Vacuums and I still am, lol.

Also, the Chucky Cheese mascot, Chucky. Whenever I was at the place and saw the person or WHATEVER was walking around in a Chucky suit, I’d hide. I still fear him.
Vacuums and I still am, lol.

Also, the Chucky Cheese mascot, Chucky. Whenever I was at the place and saw the person or WHATEVER was walking around in a Chucky suit, I’d hide. I still fear him.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png

I was afraid of Purple Man from FNAF.

I was afraid of Purple Man from FNAF.
Spiderman.

Idk why but I was terrified every time he appeared on my TV screen.
Spiderman.

Idk why but I was terrified every time he appeared on my TV screen.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
Oh boy. That 70s show scared the hell out of me. So did Robot chicken. The dark still scares me, but it's evolved into being scared of the woods at night.
Oh boy. That 70s show scared the hell out of me. So did Robot chicken. The dark still scares me, but it's evolved into being scared of the woods at night.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
When I was very little my grandma forced me to watch that movie My Girl and seeing the boy die and in the casket absolutely traumatized me. For like almost 7 years later I would always run and jump onto my bed because I was afraid the kid was gonna grab my ankle and drag me under the bed. So I was afraid of him, and an old friend of my moms who we sometimes visited had this shed in her yard, and the adults managed to trick me into believing she had a giant pet spider in it (One of the adults went inside when i wasn't looking and made the doors shake) so there was that XD

When I was very little my grandma forced me to watch that movie My Girl and seeing the boy die and in the casket absolutely traumatized me. For like almost 7 years later I would always run and jump onto my bed because I was afraid the kid was gonna grab my ankle and drag me under the bed. So I was afraid of him, and an old friend of my moms who we sometimes visited had this shed in her yard, and the adults managed to trick me into believing she had a giant pet spider in it (One of the adults went inside when i wasn't looking and made the doors shake) so there was that XD

6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Needled.

Straight up needles. My mom and a couple nurses had to hold me down every time. I still cry in fear though. Doesnt hurt that bad or anything, but onetime while I still was a strong tiny child getting my flu shots, a nurse had to inject me twice as I slipped from her arms because she didn't do it properly the first time.
Needled.

Straight up needles. My mom and a couple nurses had to hold me down every time. I still cry in fear though. Doesnt hurt that bad or anything, but onetime while I still was a strong tiny child getting my flu shots, a nurse had to inject me twice as I slipped from her arms because she didn't do it properly the first time.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I had a dream that looking in a mirror had a small chance to show what you'd look like dead instead of your reflection and was scared of mirrors for years
I had a dream that looking in a mirror had a small chance to show what you'd look like dead instead of your reflection and was scared of mirrors for years
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33