Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | silly fears you had as a kid
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
[quote name="Amura" date="2019-07-12 09:14:17" ] Medical needles. There was a point in middle school where I had to get blood drawn, and Three nurses, and two doctors had to hold me down to get it. Other needles? Just fine with 'em. [/quote] Hey quick question; isn't that illegal? I thought they needed consent from you? Getting blood drawn sucks, though. They always stick it on the underside of your elbow and not your wrist [emoji=pearlcatcher deadpan size=1]
Amura wrote on 2019-07-12 09:14:17:
Medical needles. There was a point in middle school where I had to get blood drawn, and Three nurses, and two doctors had to hold me down to get it. Other needles? Just fine with 'em.
Hey quick question; isn't that illegal? I thought they needed consent from you?

Getting blood drawn sucks, though. They always stick it on the underside of your elbow and not your wrist
I was scared of traveling by plane because I thout the plane could crash into the God lol

Aaaand I was also scared of swamp reeds because my granny said to me that they bring death to people
I was scared of traveling by plane because I thout the plane could crash into the God lol

Aaaand I was also scared of swamp reeds because my granny said to me that they bring death to people
@Herico

Nope. Not at the age I was at.
@Herico

Nope. Not at the age I was at.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I was absolutely terrified of lady bugs as a child -- we used to get those chinese beetles like look just like them around the house and I got bit by once, and poor lady bugs got lumped in my association.

(I'm still mildly terrified of them, even if I know theyre harmless tbh)
I was absolutely terrified of lady bugs as a child -- we used to get those chinese beetles like look just like them around the house and I got bit by once, and poor lady bugs got lumped in my association.

(I'm still mildly terrified of them, even if I know theyre harmless tbh)
Mith Protection Squad
goldenplains-poodle-mith.png marshland-poodle.png
I was (and honestly, still am) TERRIFIED of the guy wearing the Easter Bunny costume at the local mall. Something about that freaking bunny was just so off-putting. Even now, when I see it i just zoom right past it.
I was (and honestly, still am) TERRIFIED of the guy wearing the Easter Bunny costume at the local mall. Something about that freaking bunny was just so off-putting. Even now, when I see it i just zoom right past it.
really loud flushing toilets
there was a particular movie theater that's toilets flushed very loudly
combined with the metal stalls making the noise echo, it sounds like a roar and i'm pretty sure lil baby camisado thought the toilet was going to eat her...
really loud flushing toilets
there was a particular movie theater that's toilets flushed very loudly
combined with the metal stalls making the noise echo, it sounds like a roar and i'm pretty sure lil baby camisado thought the toilet was going to eat her...
uNYTKTj.png ____________________
cami - she/her
wishlist!
____________________ stWmWPC.png
Still being awake at 9 pm, I'd panic until it was 10 and then I'd calm down. I used to have to sit in the living room and watch tv with my dad around to stay calm.
Still being awake at 9 pm, I'd panic until it was 10 and then I'd calm down. I used to have to sit in the living room and watch tv with my dad around to stay calm.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Getting the vaccines.

Anything that involved needles and pinching my arm really.
Now i'm glad i live in a country where i actually have access to vaccines.
Getting the vaccines.

Anything that involved needles and pinching my arm really.
Now i'm glad i live in a country where i actually have access to vaccines.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
bananas- mainly because of this nightmare i had of a giant one eating me also because i just didnt like how they tasted lol
bananas- mainly because of this nightmare i had of a giant one eating me also because i just didnt like how they tasted lol
pHHLBDD.png
Vacuum noises. Always made me run to my room, hide, and cry.

However, over the years, due to the large amount of experience I now have with vacuum cleaner noises, I am not as spooked by them.
Vacuum noises. Always made me run to my room, hide, and cry.

However, over the years, due to the large amount of experience I now have with vacuum cleaner noises, I am not as spooked by them.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33