Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | silly fears you had as a kid
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
reflections, purple skeletons, and the number 17
reflections, purple skeletons, and the number 17
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Was scared of outhouses because I thought I'd fall into an inescapable hole, it makes more sense now though because I have a bad fear of falling from heights, especially into seemingly endless holes
I also was afraid of squids and octopi for a while after seeing too many Krakens on TV and that guy from Pirates of the Caribbean, and it didn't help either that I'd get nightmares about giant black and glowing squids invading the world through the local park pond.
Was scared of outhouses because I thought I'd fall into an inescapable hole, it makes more sense now though because I have a bad fear of falling from heights, especially into seemingly endless holes
I also was afraid of squids and octopi for a while after seeing too many Krakens on TV and that guy from Pirates of the Caribbean, and it didn't help either that I'd get nightmares about giant black and glowing squids invading the world through the local park pond.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
So you know in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs they go inside the food cloud?

Chicken Brett terrified me as a kid.

Also, when they're in the food cloud, they meet a food covered sentry robot. That thing scared me. There was a lamp in my house that looked eerily similar to that sentry, and it happened to be on the fan in my room, the bulb pointed directly down on me. It reminded me of the sentry from the movie, so I asked my dad to turn the lights slightly so that the bulb wasn't facing me.
So you know in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs they go inside the food cloud?

Chicken Brett terrified me as a kid.

Also, when they're in the food cloud, they meet a food covered sentry robot. That thing scared me. There was a lamp in my house that looked eerily similar to that sentry, and it happened to be on the fan in my room, the bulb pointed directly down on me. It reminded me of the sentry from the movie, so I asked my dad to turn the lights slightly so that the bulb wasn't facing me.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I was terrified of cattails. If you do not know what those are, they are a plant that look like hotdogs on a stick, and they grow near/in water. I still fear them if they are in water, but if they are not, I am mostly fine as long as there are only a few.

I was terrified of cattails. If you do not know what those are, they are a plant that look like hotdogs on a stick, and they grow near/in water. I still fear them if they are in water, but if they are not, I am mostly fine as long as there are only a few.

Toilets and pool drains. I was weird. Pool drains because when I was a kid, it was on the news that someone was killed by one in an awful way and I was scarred.
Toilets and pool drains. I was weird. Pool drains because when I was a kid, it was on the news that someone was killed by one in an awful way and I was scarred.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
I thought that eyes of dolls and certain stuffed toys, and even people in photos, were staring at me
I thought that eyes of dolls and certain stuffed toys, and even people in photos, were staring at me
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
When I was a kid I was terrified of those gas mask wearing children from Doctor Who. I never wanted to flush the toilet because I was genuinely scared one of them would come out. Just kinda.. emerge from the toilet after I flushed it. And if I did flush it I'm pretty sure I remember I'd immediately run away or wash my hands as quickly as possible.
I wish I was joking.
When I was a kid I was terrified of those gas mask wearing children from Doctor Who. I never wanted to flush the toilet because I was genuinely scared one of them would come out. Just kinda.. emerge from the toilet after I flushed it. And if I did flush it I'm pretty sure I remember I'd immediately run away or wash my hands as quickly as possible.
I wish I was joking.
giphy.gif
I dont remember being scared of these but my mom says that I used to be terrified of balloons and the birthday song
I dont remember being scared of these but my mom says that I used to be terrified of balloons and the birthday song

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
Sewer grates.

Thought I’d fall in or get my foot stuck in between the gaps.
Sewer grates.

Thought I’d fall in or get my foot stuck in between the gaps.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Medical needles. There was a point in middle school where I had to get blood drawn, and Three nurses, and two doctors had to hold me down to get it. Other needles? Just fine with 'em.
Medical needles. There was a point in middle school where I had to get blood drawn, and Three nurses, and two doctors had to hold me down to get it. Other needles? Just fine with 'em.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33