Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | silly fears you had as a kid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
rust was a good one. I was always afraid of getting lock jaw or something of the sort from getting pricked by it
rust was a good one. I was always afraid of getting lock jaw or something of the sort from getting pricked by it
repent-1.png
When I was little, I was always afraid of getting my hair cut. I never thought it would hurt or anything, I was just freaked out that it would take a while to grow back if I didn't like it.

Eventually when I was like 8 I wanted short hair so I got it cut and cried the whole time.

Now I prefer short hair :D
When I was little, I was always afraid of getting my hair cut. I never thought it would hurt or anything, I was just freaked out that it would take a while to grow back if I didn't like it.

Eventually when I was like 8 I wanted short hair so I got it cut and cried the whole time.

Now I prefer short hair :D
I was weirdly afraid of shaving razors. Just, normal everyday razors. For some reason I was under the impression they were really sharp? I was always paranoid I'd step on one in the bathroom and cut up my foot really badly. Seeing them unsettled me as a child.
I was weirdly afraid of shaving razors. Just, normal everyday razors. For some reason I was under the impression they were really sharp? I was always paranoid I'd step on one in the bathroom and cut up my foot really badly. Seeing them unsettled me as a child.
I was afraid for not touching something exactly four times.
I was afraid for not touching something exactly four times.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
the zangoz from webkinz
no idea why i was so scared of them. had a really weird reoccurring nightmare where I was in an open field and a bunch of these would suddenly appear and take me into the void
the zangoz from webkinz
no idea why i was so scared of them. had a really weird reoccurring nightmare where I was in an open field and a bunch of these would suddenly appear and take me into the void
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I was afraid that the little boy from the movie My Girl was hiding under my bed, and that if I didn't run and jump onto my bed he was gonna grab my foot and drag me under the bed and kill me.
I was afraid that the little boy from the movie My Girl was hiding under my bed, and that if I didn't run and jump onto my bed he was gonna grab my foot and drag me under the bed and kill me.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Slides. Partially because I'm scared of heights (unless I'm in a tree, oddly enough), but also because as a kid I got pushed off of one by someone who was impatient and didn't want to wait their turn. I was able to catch myself and hung onto one of the metal support bars for dear life until an older kid was kind enough to pull me up.
Slides. Partially because I'm scared of heights (unless I'm in a tree, oddly enough), but also because as a kid I got pushed off of one by someone who was impatient and didn't want to wait their turn. I was able to catch myself and hung onto one of the metal support bars for dear life until an older kid was kind enough to pull me up.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
I was terrified of sewer drains
I was terrified of sewer drains
Uq1cq4S.png
Automatic toilets, teletubbies, being alone outside, and especially small dogs. Big dogs are okay but small dogs scared the bejesus out of me. When I was five I got chased down the street by a dachshund and skinned half my face off after I tripped.
Automatic toilets, teletubbies, being alone outside, and especially small dogs. Big dogs are okay but small dogs scared the bejesus out of me. When I was five I got chased down the street by a dachshund and skinned half my face off after I tripped.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I was scared of Shrek, Elmo, and the Easter Bunny. Apparently I used to have night terrors about them with Giant Human Teeth
I was scared of Shrek, Elmo, and the Easter Bunny. Apparently I used to have night terrors about them with Giant Human Teeth
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33