Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | silly fears you had as a kid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
TV static, and not because of horror (heck, I've never watched a horror film in my life, never mind as a child), there was something about the ambiance that frightened the mittens off of my child self, I recall feeling as though something alarming was about to happen any minute, goodness knows why.
TV static, and not because of horror (heck, I've never watched a horror film in my life, never mind as a child), there was something about the ambiance that frightened the mittens off of my child self, I recall feeling as though something alarming was about to happen any minute, goodness knows why.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I used to be really scared of airplanes flying over my house and it was REALLY LOUD. but I'm not really scared of airplanes anymore because I've been on too many in my lifetime
I used to be really scared of airplanes flying over my house and it was REALLY LOUD. but I'm not really scared of airplanes anymore because I've been on too many in my lifetime
Mirrors. I used to believe in the Bloody Mary thing where you say her name 3 times in front of a mirror, she comes to you.

Everytime I would go somewhere with a mirror I would always start freaking out.
Mirrors. I used to believe in the Bloody Mary thing where you say her name 3 times in front of a mirror, she comes to you.

Everytime I would go somewhere with a mirror I would always start freaking out.
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
My silliest fear as a small child was the fear of the boat docks, but specifically this one board in the dock that was very wibbly and loose, I was always afraid it would break and I would fall into the ocean.
My silliest fear as a small child was the fear of the boat docks, but specifically this one board in the dock that was very wibbly and loose, I was always afraid it would break and I would fall into the ocean.
Jamison | He/Him| BiTrans | fr +0
10ttDG2.png o7ZCFYm.pngOETsgJU.pngbYt72YT.png
wx5UFJd.png
the number 4 because i don't know
the number 4 because i don't know
I mess around with dragon PSDs
Shrek.
Shrek.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Tiger Lillies!
Because I they made me think of the flower from Jumanji so I thought they would eat me if I went by them lmao
Tiger Lillies!
Because I they made me think of the flower from Jumanji so I thought they would eat me if I went by them lmao
FtlShL2.png
Bambi | He/They | FR +2
Wanderlust Hatchery
Permanent Dragon Search

Its been 2 years please forgive me while I shake of the rust.
Syringes

this isn't even a thing that was in the past, I have some severe Trypanophobia. I think it's because when me and the sis were young, we decided to play archaeologist...

...in a wasp's nest

my parents say that there was a literal cloud of wasps
one got into my mouth, though i did bite it in half, that bish had it coming

im not sure HOW that correlates to Trypanophobia but that's what my parents believe
Syringes

this isn't even a thing that was in the past, I have some severe Trypanophobia. I think it's because when me and the sis were young, we decided to play archaeologist...

...in a wasp's nest

my parents say that there was a literal cloud of wasps
one got into my mouth, though i did bite it in half, that bish had it coming

im not sure HOW that correlates to Trypanophobia but that's what my parents believe
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
V. Val
shadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif
I used to be scared of my sister's bunk falling on me when i'd fall asleep at night :^)

I also used to get scared when i heard my parents switch off the lights outside my door. maybe because it was pitch black and it felt eerie and lonely??? i had a small lamp in my room though.

oh! and i'd get really creeped out if my toilet door started creaking. i always thought that there was something behind the door trying to get in.

i was also scared of the classic monster-in-my-closet/under-my-bed thing :^)
I used to be scared of my sister's bunk falling on me when i'd fall asleep at night :^)

I also used to get scared when i heard my parents switch off the lights outside my door. maybe because it was pitch black and it felt eerie and lonely??? i had a small lamp in my room though.

oh! and i'd get really creeped out if my toilet door started creaking. i always thought that there was something behind the door trying to get in.

i was also scared of the classic monster-in-my-closet/under-my-bed thing :^)
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
at one point, I thought giant monsters were real.

And I was scared of Sonic until middle school.
at one point, I thought giant monsters were real.

And I was scared of Sonic until middle school.
pillar_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpk.png UAT09Os.gifpillar_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33