Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | unpopular Harry Potter opinions
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Slytherin is the best house!
Slytherin is the best house!
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
Malfoy should have been with Luna. they would have been the best couple.

harry and ron would be dead without hermione. sorry, but Voldemort wins without hermione there.

harry should have known about the knight bus instead of falling and accidentally summoning it. it opens up some... not plot holes, but problems. what is some wizard or witch is just going shopping or something and they trip and accidentally summon the magical bus?

stan stunpike or whatever his name is is very overused. they should have left him in the third book only and vague references after that. ron pretending to be him is stupid.
Malfoy should have been with Luna. they would have been the best couple.

harry and ron would be dead without hermione. sorry, but Voldemort wins without hermione there.

harry should have known about the knight bus instead of falling and accidentally summoning it. it opens up some... not plot holes, but problems. what is some wizard or witch is just going shopping or something and they trip and accidentally summon the magical bus?

stan stunpike or whatever his name is is very overused. they should have left him in the third book only and vague references after that. ron pretending to be him is stupid.
+2 FR time
he/they
[quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-11-04 17:51:37" ] [quote name="Orphanim" date="2019-11-02 13:50:09" ] -The Cursed Child was kind of pointless and felt more like a last-minute attempt to keep the Harry Potter side of the franchise relevant. I hear the stageplay is a bit better, though too bad we won't get it in America :') [/quote] WE DONT??? I suddenly need to drop everything and head to England. I liked the playscript, Delphi was really cool Also, DelphiXAlbus Potter [/quote] (Don't know if this is America as in North America or America as in USA) Actually I think it's currently either in New York City, NY, and San Francisco, CA.
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-11-04 17:51:37:
Orphanim wrote on 2019-11-02 13:50:09:
-The Cursed Child was kind of pointless and felt more like a last-minute attempt to keep the Harry Potter side of the franchise relevant. I hear the stageplay is a bit better, though too bad we won't get it in America :')

WE DONT???
I suddenly need to drop everything and head to England.

I liked the playscript, Delphi was really cool
Also, DelphiXAlbus Potter

(Don't know if this is America as in North America or America as in USA)

Actually I think it's currently either in New York City, NY, and San Francisco, CA.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Briton" date="2018-09-11 22:26:06" ] The movies are terrible and do no justice to a lot of characters. For example - I know some people that never read the books that don't like Harry all that much as they think he's rather arrogant and thinks that everything is all about him. [/quote] I thought this was common knowledge? Learned something new again. I absolutely loathe Lilly Potter or at least the younger one. Especially in that one scene where she totally won't even listen to Severus, who was more sorry that moment than anyone even could be. She knew he was pumped up and badly humiliated the moment he said the "m"-word and was only acting on reflex but now using it against him? Sorry, but that is not what real friends do... He was never mean to her and it was clearly a mistake on his site but no, she is too huffy to even want to see his point. Such people are ****. Also... Harry and Ginny? It won't be that bad if she won't look like his mother.... It's like harry is trying to live the life of his parents again...
Briton wrote on 2018-09-11 22:26:06:
The movies are terrible and do no justice to a lot of characters.

For example - I know some people that never read the books that don't like Harry all that much as they think he's rather arrogant and thinks that everything is all about him.
I thought this was common knowledge? Learned something new again.

I absolutely loathe Lilly Potter or at least the younger one. Especially in that one scene where she totally won't even listen to Severus, who was more sorry that moment than anyone even could be. She knew he was pumped up and badly humiliated the moment he said the "m"-word and was only acting on reflex but now using it against him? Sorry, but that is not what real friends do... He was never mean to her and it was clearly a mistake on his site but no, she is too huffy to even want to see his point. Such people are ****.
Also... Harry and Ginny? It won't be that bad if she won't look like his mother.... It's like harry is trying to live the life of his parents again...
cdpykkvcrkou.png
Hedwig is overrated
Hedwig is overrated
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
The marauders were a bunch of bullies and should never have been hero worshiped by any fans.
The marauders were a bunch of bullies and should never have been hero worshiped by any fans.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
The Cursed Child really isn't that bad-

The Cursed Child really isn't that bad-

6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@xNEVERLANDx

I agree. It wasn’t that good either but it wasn’t awful.
@xNEVERLANDx

I agree. It wasn’t that good either but it wasn’t awful.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
-James didn't deserve Lily.
-Ginny and Harry's relationship seems forced. It should have been given more time to develop.
-Dudley ended up being a redeemable character. There is hope for him yet!
-I love Luna in the books, but the movie scripting made her incredibly annoying at times.
-Same as with Luna, I loved Dobby in the books, but he can be very annoying in the movie.
-Hufflepuffs are ridiculously underrated (As a Hufflepuff I'm obligated to say that)
-James didn't deserve Lily.
-Ginny and Harry's relationship seems forced. It should have been given more time to develop.
-Dudley ended up being a redeemable character. There is hope for him yet!
-I love Luna in the books, but the movie scripting made her incredibly annoying at times.
-Same as with Luna, I loved Dobby in the books, but he can be very annoying in the movie.
-Hufflepuffs are ridiculously underrated (As a Hufflepuff I'm obligated to say that)
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
The relationships were bogus
I also just hate the name of Harry’s kid, the one that was like “what If TheY puT me IN SlYthErIn”

Because being Slytherin makes you a bad bad villainy person.
All the bad
All the villainy

Also yes, Hufflepuffs are underrated. Maybe that’s why there’s never any Hufflepuff shirts. I feel attacked.
The relationships were bogus
I also just hate the name of Harry’s kid, the one that was like “what If TheY puT me IN SlYthErIn”

Because being Slytherin makes you a bad bad villainy person.
All the bad
All the villainy

Also yes, Hufflepuffs are underrated. Maybe that’s why there’s never any Hufflepuff shirts. I feel attacked.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13