Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | TV/Movie Thing That Drives You Crazy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
When siblings fight and make up with something along the lines of:
“Were not just siblings, were best friends!”

I have siblings and trust me, were not friends. And when we fight, we don’t actually make up. It’s just “are you still mad at me I wanted to show you this meme I found.”
When siblings fight and make up with something along the lines of:
“Were not just siblings, were best friends!”

I have siblings and trust me, were not friends. And when we fight, we don’t actually make up. It’s just “are you still mad at me I wanted to show you this meme I found.”
pew pew pew
long, drawn-out, unnecessary 'romance' scenes that add nothing to the plot and story
long, drawn-out, unnecessary 'romance' scenes that add nothing to the plot and story
0uxNxhO.pngxANYhLq.pngIs9Kb0l.png
TV characters playing dumb. Like, what happened to that one person literally five days ago? THEY WERE POISOONED AND THEY WERE FEELING THE SAME SYMPTOMS YOU ARE.
“Whats happening to meeeeeeeeeee?”
YOURE POISONED
TV characters playing dumb. Like, what happened to that one person literally five days ago? THEY WERE POISOONED AND THEY WERE FEELING THE SAME SYMPTOMS YOU ARE.
“Whats happening to meeeeeeeeeee?”
YOURE POISONED
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
When the hero leaves the villain alone after a fight and suddenly the villain comes back because apparently we haven’t had enough of them.

When characters are just acting completely clueless. Like.. suddenly they went from the heroes of the show to the sloppy side characters who don’t know what’s going on.

When there is a 35+ filler ep streak (naruto shippunden I’m looking at you)

When there’s a trashy character who comes from nowhere and decides “oh hey this is my group now, I’m just gonna hang here for the rest of the show even though I’m useless in the end but okay.”

When there’s a super annoying person who just keeps returning and you just WANNA PUNCH THE SCREEN BECAUSE THEY NEVER GO AWAY

When the stupid main character is bad at literally everything, or is too good at literally everything.

When the main problem/plot is literally just characters running and screaming

When the show brings up something from 50+ eps ago for no reason at all

I’m sorry I just had to complain a bit-

Also to all my fmab fans-

When they kill off an adorable little kid for the sake of plot (or fuse them with a dog and then kill them) I’m sorry but the whole Nina thing was horrible.
When the hero leaves the villain alone after a fight and suddenly the villain comes back because apparently we haven’t had enough of them.

When characters are just acting completely clueless. Like.. suddenly they went from the heroes of the show to the sloppy side characters who don’t know what’s going on.

When there is a 35+ filler ep streak (naruto shippunden I’m looking at you)

When there’s a trashy character who comes from nowhere and decides “oh hey this is my group now, I’m just gonna hang here for the rest of the show even though I’m useless in the end but okay.”

When there’s a super annoying person who just keeps returning and you just WANNA PUNCH THE SCREEN BECAUSE THEY NEVER GO AWAY

When the stupid main character is bad at literally everything, or is too good at literally everything.

When the main problem/plot is literally just characters running and screaming

When the show brings up something from 50+ eps ago for no reason at all

I’m sorry I just had to complain a bit-

Also to all my fmab fans-

When they kill off an adorable little kid for the sake of plot (or fuse them with a dog and then kill them) I’m sorry but the whole Nina thing was horrible.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9