Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Sunchaser Jewelry
I heard these go for a lot now so I'm hoping to auction off the [b]Sunchaser Jewelry[/b] from the 2013 Brightshine Jubilee! Proof modeled by Lacie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17184642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171847/17184642_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]SB:[/b] 25kg / 25MT (I don't want any trades, sorry huhu) [b]Auction ends midnight, September 12 (one week)[/b] Please ping the person who outbids you! I'm subscribed.
I heard these go for a lot now so I'm hoping to auction off the Sunchaser Jewelry from the 2013 Brightshine Jubilee! Proof modeled by Lacie

17184642_350.png

SB: 25kg / 25MT (I don't want any trades, sorry huhu)
Auction ends midnight, September 12 (one week)

Please ping the person who outbids you! I'm subscribed.

Auctioning my Sunchaser Jewelry!
I think this belongs to the Auctions forums. As long as it is auction styled, it belongs to the Auctions forums. This forums is just to sell your items. A little heads up :)
I think this belongs to the Auctions forums. As long as it is auction styled, it belongs to the Auctions forums. This forums is just to sell your items. A little heads up :)
@QueenOfSupports Yeah, I was thinking that, but a flightmate of mine found a successful item auction thread up on here from last month, and it's more active here haha! Think I should move it?
@QueenOfSupports Yeah, I was thinking that, but a flightmate of mine found a successful item auction thread up on here from last month, and it's more active here haha! Think I should move it?
@JCStitches
Yo dear mod is it possible to move this thread to Auctions?
@JCStitches
Yo dear mod is it possible to move this thread to Auctions?
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@nuttyjigs Moved to the Auctions forum!
@nuttyjigs Moved to the Auctions forum!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thank you!!
@JCStitches Thank you!!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!