Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you love that nobody's heard of..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
Hmmm definitely the webcomic the Property of Hate. We have a nice little tumblr fandom, but I can count the people currently continually producing fanart on my fingers and one of them is me XD But hey, we can get a kickstarter funded! And everyone is super amazing, so I'm okay with the small fandom.

Owl City needs a bigger following TBH.

The Leviathan trilogy by Scott Westerfield needs a fandom, oh my god. Same with the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Mayer!
Hmmm definitely the webcomic the Property of Hate. We have a nice little tumblr fandom, but I can count the people currently continually producing fanart on my fingers and one of them is me XD But hey, we can get a kickstarter funded! And everyone is super amazing, so I'm okay with the small fandom.

Owl City needs a bigger following TBH.

The Leviathan trilogy by Scott Westerfield needs a fandom, oh my god. Same with the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Mayer!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@redhillzone Has to be Touken Ranbu for me. Love all the sword boys <3
@redhillzone Has to be Touken Ranbu for me. Love all the sword boys <3
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, a novel by Emile Autumn. And its being developed into a musical, possibly a movie too. She's not the most well known musical artist in the first place, and so her book is even more unknown. And although its been out since 2009, its only really been accessible again this year, which doesn't help make it more known at all. I think I met one person on this site who's known about this book, I'm the only one person I know on here who's read it, and I know 0 people IRL that even know of her.

I adore the book though, it means a lot to me, her messages and stories...
The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, a novel by Emile Autumn. And its being developed into a musical, possibly a movie too. She's not the most well known musical artist in the first place, and so her book is even more unknown. And although its been out since 2009, its only really been accessible again this year, which doesn't help make it more known at all. I think I met one person on this site who's known about this book, I'm the only one person I know on here who's read it, and I know 0 people IRL that even know of her.

I adore the book though, it means a lot to me, her messages and stories...
Ender's Game series. It's required reading at some schools, but I still don't hear nearly enough about it, and it's my favorite book series to date. My sister read the first books for school (doesn't remember any of the plot) and both my cousins read the first book and all I hear from them is hate :/ Idk, I just think it's severely underrated.
Ender's Game series. It's required reading at some schools, but I still don't hear nearly enough about it, and it's my favorite book series to date. My sister read the first books for school (doesn't remember any of the plot) and both my cousins read the first book and all I hear from them is hate :/ Idk, I just think it's severely underrated.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Nice to see people from some fandoms I know and am partially in. (Temeraire (on book 2 currently), The Property of Hate (Stopped reading it when it changed websites due to a dislike of the new website's format)). Anyway, some small fandoms I am in;

- Mortifer; A webcomic by LoverofPiggies, it's art isn't the best but I like the story a lot. I can understand why this has a very small fandom considering that it's a more underground webcomic.

- Utawarerumono; An anime that has 2 seasons, I'm really hoping we'll get a third. Can never find anyone talking about or even mentioning this one...

- Black Haze; Another webcomic. I can find fans of the webcomic unOrdinary, but not of this one. Maybe because there is no official translation, or the art is *somewhat* off-putting in the beginning. Whatever the reason, I can't find fans of this series.
Nice to see people from some fandoms I know and am partially in. (Temeraire (on book 2 currently), The Property of Hate (Stopped reading it when it changed websites due to a dislike of the new website's format)). Anyway, some small fandoms I am in;

- Mortifer; A webcomic by LoverofPiggies, it's art isn't the best but I like the story a lot. I can understand why this has a very small fandom considering that it's a more underground webcomic.

- Utawarerumono; An anime that has 2 seasons, I'm really hoping we'll get a third. Can never find anyone talking about or even mentioning this one...

- Black Haze; Another webcomic. I can find fans of the webcomic unOrdinary, but not of this one. Maybe because there is no official translation, or the art is *somewhat* off-putting in the beginning. Whatever the reason, I can't find fans of this series.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
@ImpossibleJedi4

Ayy, another Lunar Chronicles fan!! So glad to see another one of those around, starting to think they went into hiding hahah
@ImpossibleJedi4

Ayy, another Lunar Chronicles fan!! So glad to see another one of those around, starting to think they went into hiding hahah
I love Spore! I haven't played it in a little while but it's one of my favorite games.

WolfQuest is also an amazing game, where you play as a wolf and live out the life of a wolf. They're working on a new area, too, which I'm super excited for.
I love Spore! I haven't played it in a little while but it's one of my favorite games.

WolfQuest is also an amazing game, where you play as a wolf and live out the life of a wolf. They're working on a new area, too, which I'm super excited for.
Tpoh, and Whitey's music
(music below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPKthSoL-08
Tpoh, and Whitey's music
(music below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPKthSoL-08
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
@Wianes
Same, dear god. I've been reading the series since it first came out; I wish there was an actual fandom!

@IMATRASHCAN @Akash
Eyyy I mentioned TPOH in here too XD
@Wianes
Same, dear god. I've been reading the series since it first came out; I wish there was an actual fandom!

@IMATRASHCAN @Akash
Eyyy I mentioned TPOH in here too XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 yea, and i've messaged you a couple times too! (the trash is awlays watching) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5df8a5a547a9fc2abdb7f1cb48e98488/tumblr_nmasa8sZg11talmbfo1_250.gif[/img]
@ImpossibleJedi4
yea, and i've messaged you a couple times too!
(the trash is awlays watching)
tumblr_nmasa8sZg11talmbfo1_250.gif
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63