Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you love that nobody's heard of..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
[quote name="conniveo" date=2017-11-10 16:35:50] The Monster Rancher DS game, the bands Starset and July Talk and Dishonored, man, I wish Dishonored had a bigger fandom. And Patrick Ness, the author. He's so good. More people need to know of him I st2g [/quote] Keep in mind how new Starset is. Major bands have been around for many years. These guys only have done 2 albums in 3 years. ------ I've yet to find another Armed with Wings fan. Or Raze, Sonny, Hands of War, Legend of the Void or Henry Stickmin fan
conniveo wrote on 2017-11-10:
The Monster Rancher DS game, the bands Starset and July Talk and Dishonored, man, I wish Dishonored had a bigger fandom.

And Patrick Ness, the author. He's so good. More people need to know of him I st2g

Keep in mind how new Starset is. Major bands have been around for many years. These guys only have done 2 albums in 3 years.

I've yet to find another Armed with Wings fan. Or Raze, Sonny, Hands of War, Legend of the Void or Henry Stickmin fan
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
@Owlspirit303 YES I LOVE SLIME RANCHER

slime rancher is definitely a more underrated game, but it's so fun and absolutely adorable. the game wolfquest is pretty cool as well, but I never see anyone talking about it.

and as for music: superfruit, I don't know how but they found me, and pentatonix are a lot more underrated musical artists. I mean, I know pentatonix is definitely kind of popular(?), but it seems kinda hard to find fans where I am so like... I dunno if that counts?
@Owlspirit303 YES I LOVE SLIME RANCHER

slime rancher is definitely a more underrated game, but it's so fun and absolutely adorable. the game wolfquest is pretty cool as well, but I never see anyone talking about it.

and as for music: superfruit, I don't know how but they found me, and pentatonix are a lot more underrated musical artists. I mean, I know pentatonix is definitely kind of popular(?), but it seems kinda hard to find fans where I am so like... I dunno if that counts?
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif

@logical - superfruit is AMAZING!!!!
i love their new(ish) album so, so much!

@logical - superfruit is AMAZING!!!!
i love their new(ish) album so, so much!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
Gregory Horror Show: it's extremely underrated and pretty much nobody knows what it is but I love it
Dinosaur King: I used to really like dinosaurs and this was my **** growing up I think I still have some cards from the card game at my mom's house
Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji/Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Hakairoku-hen: The fandom's really small but it's such a good series ASDFGJKL
Gregory Horror Show: it's extremely underrated and pretty much nobody knows what it is but I love it
Dinosaur King: I used to really like dinosaurs and this was my **** growing up I think I still have some cards from the card game at my mom's house
Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji/Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Hakairoku-hen: The fandom's really small but it's such a good series ASDFGJKL
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
@Wanshu hhh I'm so glad someone else actually likes them!! ;0; aa I know I love their new album too, i've literally been listening to it on repeat for the past month haha
@Wanshu hhh I'm so glad someone else actually likes them!! ;0; aa I know I love their new album too, i've literally been listening to it on repeat for the past month haha
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
Oh, and:

-Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch. Someone took Doom's engine. You know, shoot the demons lots of blood. And made it a Mega Man game spanning almost all the mainline titles (the rest later), as an Arena FPS. Yes, nearly every single thing is in there. Weapons, items, bots, and it's somewhat balanced by itself to boot.

It's a family friendly as the NES games by itself too, but of course online stuff may vary. You can set up your own server or not even use the multiplayer stuff if you're concerned, as it uses what most Doom games use in multiplayer trackers.

-Hedgewars. It's basically open source Worms, and better in a lot of respects in that it's still
creative and updates with new stuff (there's even an off brand TARDIS.)

-Pocket Tanks. If you've ever played Scorched Earth, this is basically that with more and zanier weapons. If you haven't, it's a tank artillery game in which you use a variety of weapons with precise aiming and judging to shoot your opponent and rack big points. Has everything from "boring" nukes to snowballs, tesla coils, roman candles, sand, a blender, and fleas. It's available for mobile but only the shareware version is free (as with all other platforms).
Oh, and:

-Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch. Someone took Doom's engine. You know, shoot the demons lots of blood. And made it a Mega Man game spanning almost all the mainline titles (the rest later), as an Arena FPS. Yes, nearly every single thing is in there. Weapons, items, bots, and it's somewhat balanced by itself to boot.

It's a family friendly as the NES games by itself too, but of course online stuff may vary. You can set up your own server or not even use the multiplayer stuff if you're concerned, as it uses what most Doom games use in multiplayer trackers.

-Hedgewars. It's basically open source Worms, and better in a lot of respects in that it's still
creative and updates with new stuff (there's even an off brand TARDIS.)

-Pocket Tanks. If you've ever played Scorched Earth, this is basically that with more and zanier weapons. If you haven't, it's a tank artillery game in which you use a variety of weapons with precise aiming and judging to shoot your opponent and rack big points. Has everything from "boring" nukes to snowballs, tesla coils, roman candles, sand, a blender, and fleas. It's available for mobile but only the shareware version is free (as with all other platforms).
My writing project.

@logical - heck yeah!!!!!
guy.exe and vacation are my fave new songs! c:

@logical - heck yeah!!!!!
guy.exe and vacation are my fave new songs! c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
If I am allowed to go towards more dark and gory franchises, I'd say the story called Tortured souls (2001) by Clive Barker (Hellraiser anyone?) that was released with a series of 6 action figures, and the story revolves around those 6 characters.

If anyone's gonna google that, be warned that the story and the figures themselves are pretty graphic. The story itself is pretty short, but the world, the plot and just.. the feelings it gave me left me wanting more, but sadly that is all there is. It made me wonder more about the world, more about the history of a certain character... I never had the chance to read any book from Barker, but now that I am familiar with his writing style, I want to get one even more T_T

Six more figures were released, but none of these characters had any story tied to them which is a pity. This whole thing was released 16 years ago and later on there was talk of a movie to be made but... yeah. So far, nothing.
If I am allowed to go towards more dark and gory franchises, I'd say the story called Tortured souls (2001) by Clive Barker (Hellraiser anyone?) that was released with a series of 6 action figures, and the story revolves around those 6 characters.

If anyone's gonna google that, be warned that the story and the figures themselves are pretty graphic. The story itself is pretty short, but the world, the plot and just.. the feelings it gave me left me wanting more, but sadly that is all there is. It made me wonder more about the world, more about the history of a certain character... I never had the chance to read any book from Barker, but now that I am familiar with his writing style, I want to get one even more T_T

Six more figures were released, but none of these characters had any story tied to them which is a pity. This whole thing was released 16 years ago and later on there was talk of a movie to be made but... yeah. So far, nothing.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
There seems to be a Really small fan base on Pixiv, but the furry manga Beastars has like no fans at all, at least that speak English orz

Also Battle Royale. I'm sure it was more popular when it was released originally (I prefer the novel version) but I can't find many people who actually like it still..please I just wanna talk about it with people who actually like it o(-(
There seems to be a Really small fan base on Pixiv, but the furry manga Beastars has like no fans at all, at least that speak English orz

Also Battle Royale. I'm sure it was more popular when it was released originally (I prefer the novel version) but I can't find many people who actually like it still..please I just wanna talk about it with people who actually like it o(-(

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
a book series called Guardians of Ga'Hoole.
it's not very well know but I love it a lot
a book series called Guardians of Ga'Hoole.
it's not very well know but I love it a lot
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63