Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you love that nobody's heard of..
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
The Nancy Drew PC game series. It does have a hidden, dedicated fanbase somewhere, but it's still something I don't often see others talk about

and having a favorite side character from one of those games makes the character feel extremely obscure, too. Like I have such an obscure fav that even I can't remember his name.
The Nancy Drew PC game series. It does have a hidden, dedicated fanbase somewhere, but it's still something I don't often see others talk about

and having a favorite side character from one of those games makes the character feel extremely obscure, too. Like I have such an obscure fav that even I can't remember his name.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
Interface, by Umami. It's a surreal animated series with a great deal of depth behind it. It's fairly dark, but I really wouldn't call it horror. Also, there is a lot of humour sprinkled in there.
It's a story about a world that has changed. Among other things, monsters have become real, but that may not necessary a bad thing, although some may with to destroy them.
It primarily focuses on a guy who is not very talkative and a shapeshifter who chooses to accompany him.

A compilation of the first twelve episodes (the first season, if you will) can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_V-VJQT6pM
For the rest of the series you should be able to find it easily enough eitehr in the sidebar or on his channel. The finale is also already in the works, but the Umami has stated that he'll tell more stories in this universe.

In case you are sensitive to creepy things and don't want to go in dry, here is a video by Nexpo which summarises and analyses the first nine episodes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQLHkDS9BOw
It's how I originally got into the series. Many of his theories have since been jossed though as the series has went on.

Oh, and I may have a fandragon base don one of the main characters. https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48313295
Interface, by Umami. It's a surreal animated series with a great deal of depth behind it. It's fairly dark, but I really wouldn't call it horror. Also, there is a lot of humour sprinkled in there.
It's a story about a world that has changed. Among other things, monsters have become real, but that may not necessary a bad thing, although some may with to destroy them.
It primarily focuses on a guy who is not very talkative and a shapeshifter who chooses to accompany him.

A compilation of the first twelve episodes (the first season, if you will) can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_V-VJQT6pM
For the rest of the series you should be able to find it easily enough eitehr in the sidebar or on his channel. The finale is also already in the works, but the Umami has stated that he'll tell more stories in this universe.

In case you are sensitive to creepy things and don't want to go in dry, here is a video by Nexpo which summarises and analyses the first nine episodes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQLHkDS9BOw
It's how I originally got into the series. Many of his theories have since been jossed though as the series has went on.

Oh, and I may have a fandragon base don one of the main characters. https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48313295
*Sleeping At last(song artist)
*Cosmo Sheldrake(song artist)
*Project Arrhythmia(game in development)
*Animation vs Animator
*Artist SMP(minecraft roleplay series with mcyt artists)
*Sleeping At last(song artist)
*Cosmo Sheldrake(song artist)
*Project Arrhythmia(game in development)
*Animation vs Animator
*Artist SMP(minecraft roleplay series with mcyt artists)
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist

-ZhuZhu Pets (please tell me someone remembers those things)
They were so cool but you’d always have to risk losing half of your hair because of the wheels. Does anyone remember the movie either? I swear I had a movie.

-Zoopals plates (obligatory 2000s kid thing)

-Hobo Johnson (musical artist) (not saying he makes good music but he makes good music)

-PilotRedSun (animator and musical artist) One song track caused a long chain reaction that’s too long to put here rn and it’s how I got my nickname/username! (The track is called ‘Fleece Snowkbs’ if anyone is curious!)

-ZhuZhu Pets (please tell me someone remembers those things)
They were so cool but you’d always have to risk losing half of your hair because of the wheels. Does anyone remember the movie either? I swear I had a movie.

-Zoopals plates (obligatory 2000s kid thing)

-Hobo Johnson (musical artist) (not saying he makes good music but he makes good music)

-PilotRedSun (animator and musical artist) One song track caused a long chain reaction that’s too long to put here rn and it’s how I got my nickname/username! (The track is called ‘Fleece Snowkbs’ if anyone is curious!)
arcane.gif PPMNTwz.png
OP663nl.png
Mesq6uj.png
yG0Lt9s.png
B1sj0ZR.png
OxagJgG.png
theres this webshow from 2009 that i found awhile back called Apartment Red, im probably like the only person who even remembers it and still watches it lol.

also this nosleep series about a campground mnager, ive been following it since it came out in like 2019
theres this webshow from 2009 that i found awhile back called Apartment Red, im probably like the only person who even remembers it and still watches it lol.

also this nosleep series about a campground mnager, ive been following it since it came out in like 2019
he/they
I'm always surprised that the games Call of the Sea and Children of Morta aren't more popular, since they seem like they would be
I'm always surprised that the games Call of the Sea and Children of Morta aren't more popular, since they seem like they would be
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
There's this old Gamecube game called Cubivore that I loved playing when I was really young. I looked it up recently and it's apparently super rare and now super expensive. No one talks about this game and I hope it gets remade, though some stuff from the original wasn't exactly.....appropriate, so they may have to make a few changes.
There's this old Gamecube game called Cubivore that I loved playing when I was really young. I looked it up recently and it's apparently super rare and now super expensive. No one talks about this game and I hope it gets remade, though some stuff from the original wasn't exactly.....appropriate, so they may have to make a few changes.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
-Spore
It killed my last laptop and I'm laptopless
-Fossil Fighters: Champions
deenosors
-Battle of Giants: Dragons
Cousin played it and told me when u beat it u got to make an island. She lied
-Monster Lab for the Wii
"Charming"

Also for someone above, I have Zhuzhu pets in my closet and if they turn on they dont turn off. and they had a ds game i played
-Spore
It killed my last laptop and I'm laptopless
-Fossil Fighters: Champions
deenosors
-Battle of Giants: Dragons
Cousin played it and told me when u beat it u got to make an island. She lied
-Monster Lab for the Wii
"Charming"

Also for someone above, I have Zhuzhu pets in my closet and if they turn on they dont turn off. and they had a ds game i played
OY7Hxja.png
-There was a mobile game called Hunter Island that was probably a pokemon knockoff that I was OBSSESSED with as a child. It is unfortunately no longer on the appstore.
- Skylanders. they are apparently still putting out games?? I only had the first two but I played them over and over

I also had Zhuzhu pets!!! I kept them in a shoe box in my closet. They never turned off and would wake me up in the middle of the night by their cries. wack
-There was a mobile game called Hunter Island that was probably a pokemon knockoff that I was OBSSESSED with as a child. It is unfortunately no longer on the appstore.
- Skylanders. they are apparently still putting out games?? I only had the first two but I played them over and over

I also had Zhuzhu pets!!! I kept them in a shoe box in my closet. They never turned off and would wake me up in the middle of the night by their cries. wack
SOMEONE MENTIONED BLASEBALL! This makes me so happy! :D Blaseball is great and I root for the Canada Moist Talkers. It's a "comic horror baseball simulation." A few of my closer friends have heard of it but the majority of the public has not. I have fun creating lore for characters and drawing fanart. Blaseball even has its own YouTube channel with recaps for the past seasons. (A good way to start off would be watching them in order to understand the chaos.) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDnmZ2Rk_FevNS32DtctEA
There's also a Wiki, which helps explain everything as well.
If you can, you should check it out!
SOMEONE MENTIONED BLASEBALL! This makes me so happy! :D Blaseball is great and I root for the Canada Moist Talkers. It's a "comic horror baseball simulation." A few of my closer friends have heard of it but the majority of the public has not. I have fun creating lore for characters and drawing fanart. Blaseball even has its own YouTube channel with recaps for the past seasons. (A good way to start off would be watching them in order to understand the chaos.) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsDnmZ2Rk_FevNS32DtctEA
There's also a Wiki, which helps explain everything as well.
If you can, you should check it out!
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63