Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9048 9049 9050 9051 9052 ... 16123 16124
object shows are like when i kin characters and they start intruding into my reality so much they kind of become discomforts and i can't even say their names anymore, but like, for an entire interest
object shows are like when i kin characters and they start intruding into my reality so much they kind of become discomforts and i can't even say their names anymore, but like, for an entire interest
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[ Maxwell ]

Our little cousin just said in reference to stuffed animals "yours are real, mine aren't", what does she know that we don't???
[ Maxwell ]

Our little cousin just said in reference to stuffed animals "yours are real, mine aren't", what does she know that we don't???
[quote name="Bluebirdi3" date="2020-09-09 11:56:49" ] the want......to play P4G........... the limited file space............. gotta clear some stuff out [/quote] no matter how much i clear out it's never enough help
Bluebirdi3 wrote on 2020-09-09 11:56:49:
the want......to play P4G...........

the limited file space.............

gotta clear some stuff out
no matter how much i clear out it's never enough

help
my computer space is filled with cc and mods for sims. I need to clear out space for room since I'm getting a few PC games on sale but I don't want to delete my cc!!
my computer space is filled with cc and mods for sims. I need to clear out space for room since I'm getting a few PC games on sale but I don't want to delete my cc!!
51983.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off

Buying adult fodder - 6kT per dragon + 5kT for unfed adults
When I look outside, I feel like it's 4am and I'm driving to the airport, watching the orange street lights pass me by.
But it's 2pm and there is smoke in the air.

These are odd times.
When I look outside, I feel like it's 4am and I'm driving to the airport, watching the orange street lights pass me by.
But it's 2pm and there is smoke in the air.

These are odd times.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
i had to use browser discord to change my avi this better be good.
i had to use browser discord to change my avi this better be good.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
hmmmmm
when does she get home
i forget

hope her deadbeat dad doesnt ruin our plans again so i can hear her voice for the first time in a month

hope her foots feeling better
and that shes feeling better about her break up
hmmmmm
when does she get home
i forget

hope her deadbeat dad doesnt ruin our plans again so i can hear her voice for the first time in a month

hope her foots feeling better
and that shes feeling better about her break up
tenor.gif-.. . ... .--. .- .. .-.tenor.gif
I despise how people dismiss the importance of other people's strengths just because they're not good at them/don't understand them. For instance, "Trust your brain, your heart is stupid as [redacted]." That's incredibly untrue, imo. I definitely value logic, but there are some people who think being cold makes them more intelligent than others because "others use their hearts instead of their heads". If we never "used our hearts", you wouldn't be alive. If we never "used our heads", you wouldn't be alive. Just because you "don't trust your heart"...that doesn't mean it's not important. Just because you have weaknesses doesn't mean you have to dismiss their importance. Can't we just improve on our weaknesses instead? Balance out our traits and become healthier people so our "hearts" aren't stupid, and we can be rational without being cold?

Sorry about the rant.
I despise how people dismiss the importance of other people's strengths just because they're not good at them/don't understand them. For instance, "Trust your brain, your heart is stupid as [redacted]." That's incredibly untrue, imo. I definitely value logic, but there are some people who think being cold makes them more intelligent than others because "others use their hearts instead of their heads". If we never "used our hearts", you wouldn't be alive. If we never "used our heads", you wouldn't be alive. Just because you "don't trust your heart"...that doesn't mean it's not important. Just because you have weaknesses doesn't mean you have to dismiss their importance. Can't we just improve on our weaknesses instead? Balance out our traits and become healthier people so our "hearts" aren't stupid, and we can be rational without being cold?

Sorry about the rant.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[quote name="CyanicPanic" date="2020-09-09 15:20:00" ] I despise how people dismiss the importance of other people's strengths just because they're not good at them/don't understand them. For instance, "Trust your brain, your heart is stupid as [redacted]." That's incredibly untrue, imo. I definitely value logic, but there are some people who think being cold makes them more intelligent than others because "others use their hearts instead of their heads". If we never "used our hearts", you wouldn't be alive. If we never "used our heads", you wouldn't be alive. Just because you "don't trust your heart"...that doesn't mean it's not important. Just because you have weaknesses doesn't mean you have to dismiss their importance. Can't we just improve on our weaknesses instead? Balance out our traits and become healthier people so our "hearts" aren't stupid, and we can be rational without being cold? Sorry about the rant. [/quote] This also goes for gut feeling. If there's no way that a murderer could logically be in your house, but your gut tells you that something's very wrong, something is definitely up.
CyanicPanic wrote on 2020-09-09 15:20:00:

Sorry about the rant.

This also goes for gut feeling. If there's no way that a murderer could logically be in your house, but your gut tells you that something's very wrong, something is definitely up.
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
I started a full-odds Reshiram hunt in Omega Ruby, wish me luck, I need it

Also, this is the first shiny hunt I've ever started in a Pokémon game
I started a full-odds Reshiram hunt in Omega Ruby, wish me luck, I need it

Also, this is the first shiny hunt I've ever started in a Pokémon game
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 9048 9049 9050 9051 9052 ... 16123 16124