Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9050 9051 9052 9053 9054 ... 16088 16089
,,o
/[]\
,/\

i shouldnt have come home
,,o
/[]\
,/\

i shouldnt have come home
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
shaotian so funny but if he ever showed up irl i would strangle him eek
shaotian so funny but if he ever showed up irl i would strangle him eek
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
why couldn't I hyperfixate on something like hlvrai or warrior cats. why did my brain go "you're gonna simp for one of the worst corporations in the world and their fictional dead person ride"
why couldn't I hyperfixate on something like hlvrai or warrior cats. why did my brain go "you're gonna simp for one of the worst corporations in the world and their fictional dead person ride"
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
[quote name="TheEnderDraco" date="2020-09-09 17:58:21" ] - I hyperfixate on something like hlvrai- [/quote] [i]me
TheEnderDraco wrote on 2020-09-09 17:58:21:
- I hyperfixate on something like hlvrai-
me
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
me making moodboards for my comfort characters / f/os [img]https://i.postimg.cc/kgM8gMQW/Thumbnail-expert-micro.jpg[/img] vs me doing anything else that would at least be productive [img]https://i.postimg.cc/jd4PTn7s/4c4067806fd0a34efba0e1836b0fe908.jpg[/img]
me making moodboards for my comfort characters / f/os
Thumbnail-expert-micro.jpg

vs me doing anything else that would at least be productive
4c4067806fd0a34efba0e1836b0fe908.jpg
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
Well, girl. You can have your wish.

But I will be ******* DAMNED if I let you claw my unicorn away from me. You don't hear me, but trust me. This can fizzle, but I will not surrender my light.
Well, girl. You can have your wish.

But I will be ******* DAMNED if I let you claw my unicorn away from me. You don't hear me, but trust me. This can fizzle, but I will not surrender my light.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
[quote name="TheEnderDraco" date="2020-09-09 17:58:21" ] why couldn't I hyperfixate on something like hlvrai or warrior cats. [/quote] I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be in a fandom that has more than like 100 people in it
TheEnderDraco wrote on 2020-09-09 17:58:21:
why couldn't I hyperfixate on something like hlvrai or warrior cats.
I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be in a fandom that has more than like 100 people in it
AqaqXxe.png
tbh feeding my dragons is a pain,
meticulously sorting through each page of food until I find one that isn't used in Hibden/swipp/baldwin
trying to find stacks of 99 like,

and then when you sort the food by type and feed them like one thing, then you have to sort by Type, again.
Ugh.
tbh feeding my dragons is a pain,
meticulously sorting through each page of food until I find one that isn't used in Hibden/swipp/baldwin
trying to find stacks of 99 like,

and then when you sort the food by type and feed them like one thing, then you have to sort by Type, again.
Ugh.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Oh my god. How did I not realize that sooner, of course thats Erza's voice actor! Funny how I can be so clueless until one line, and then immediately go "??! Hello??"
Oh my god. How did I not realize that sooner, of course thats Erza's voice actor! Funny how I can be so clueless until one line, and then immediately go "??! Hello??"
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I'm too damn tired for this
I'm too damn tired for this
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
1 2 ... 9050 9051 9052 9053 9054 ... 16088 16089