Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Inflation? Where? It's price gouging.
Inflation? Where? It's price gouging.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
blessed impulse buy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95201394][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/952014/95201394_350.png[/img][/url] I might give her fern primary, still unsure
blessed impulse buy

95201394_350.png

I might give her fern primary, still unsure
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
[emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7] [emoji=lightning rune size=7]
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
i hate being cold
i'd like to stay up and play games on my computer more, but my hands are so damn cold that it's not possible
only three months of this left!
i hate being cold
i'd like to stay up and play games on my computer more, but my hands are so damn cold that it's not possible
only three months of this left!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
My most perfect baby boy is curled up so nicely in my arms. I love him
My most perfect baby boy is curled up so nicely in my arms. I love him
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
cat.. kitty… meow.. meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow…. its in my head…
cat.. kitty… meow.. meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow…. its in my head…
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
sh5xjiu.png
kSsCpBU.png
RwgFCW0.png
37f5165482fb3f5019f5d9a4514f782cdb0b3052.png 80217782_gbMTg0vtoaIC5XB.png
it's just me and the two dozen carpet beetle larvae in my general vicinity
it's just me and the two dozen carpet beetle larvae in my general vicinity
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
*eats you*
*eats you*
Qpv2mvo.png
J7D1quC.png
DDONF8x.png
Jd88XNq.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa
ChZnCSV.gif
aaa
pings are okay! please ping if replying to me
that moment where you want an XXX wildclaw but that specific color is so expensive in the auction house so you buy 2 wildclaws that have colors really close to the one you want but you can only breed them once a month and sometimes there are months where you cannot breed them at all and life is pain
that moment where you want an XXX wildclaw but that specific color is so expensive in the auction house so you buy 2 wildclaws that have colors really close to the one you want but you can only breed them once a month and sometimes there are months where you cannot breed them at all and life is pain
J2vNoME.gif > FR time +4
> Artfol
> Avatar dragon
> PING ME. I love getting silly notifs
> This will be prettier someday
Hmmm
Hmmm
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist