Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9047 9048 9049 9050 9051 ... 16204 16205
my nose keeps twitching and I hate it, please stop lol
my nose keeps twitching and I hate it, please stop lol
FTuaU7Y.png
hey, you're finally awake! that was a bad bonk to the head. what? timeline's crumbling? kinning objects? childhood trauma? yikes. let's go play some kickball
hey, you're finally awake! that was a bad bonk to the head. what? timeline's crumbling? kinning objects? childhood trauma? yikes. let's go play some kickball
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i just wanna eat some chips....
i just wanna eat some chips....
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
I wish it was 2018 again!!??
I just listened to Your Love is My Drug by Kesha 4 times in a row. Unrelated to the above thought but it needed to be said
I wish it was 2018 again!!??
I just listened to Your Love is My Drug by Kesha 4 times in a row. Unrelated to the above thought but it needed to be said
JNgbpVq.gif
Rest well, Chilly.
Rest well, Chilly.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
the want......to play P4G...........

the limited file space.............

gotta clear some stuff out

I'm being way too talkative today. I'm being annoying even to myself. What has gotten into me? Man I need to stop talking. Shut up, Zan. People got stuff to do and you've got nothing to contribute.
I'm being way too talkative today. I'm being annoying even to myself. What has gotten into me? Man I need to stop talking. Shut up, Zan. People got stuff to do and you've got nothing to contribute.
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
object shows are like when i kin characters and they start intruding into my reality so much they kind of become discomforts and i can't even say their names anymore, but like, for an entire interest
object shows are like when i kin characters and they start intruding into my reality so much they kind of become discomforts and i can't even say their names anymore, but like, for an entire interest
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[ Maxwell ]

Our little cousin just said in reference to stuffed animals "yours are real, mine aren't", what does she know that we don't???
[ Maxwell ]

Our little cousin just said in reference to stuffed animals "yours are real, mine aren't", what does she know that we don't???
[quote name="Bluebirdi3" date="2020-09-09 11:56:49" ] the want......to play P4G........... the limited file space............. gotta clear some stuff out [/quote] no matter how much i clear out it's never enough help
Bluebirdi3 wrote on 2020-09-09 11:56:49:

no matter how much i clear out it's never enough

help
1 2 ... 9047 9048 9049 9050 9051 ... 16204 16205