Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6901 6902 6903 6904 6905 ... 16042 16043
Summer assignment: Please don't write flashcards for terms you already know
Me: too bad
Summer assignment: Please don't write flashcards for terms you already know
Me: too bad
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I wonder if anyone else ever feels like they're behind because they haven't had their "glow up". Basically every person I went to school with has had their glow up. Even if they didn't look great when they were little, they are now all stunning looking adults. They look so different. So much more defined. Meanwhile, I'm over here looking the exact same way I did when I was 15. Like, what does that mean? Am I just one of those people who'll always look way younger than they actually are? Or am I just behind? Not mature enough? It worries me sometimes. Makes it hard for people to take me seriously, because they think I'm underage. For me, being trans definitely gets in the way, too. If I was really a female, I would probably be motivated and willing to glow up in the traditional ways girls do. But I'm a guy stuck in a woman's body, and no one irl is ready to accept it, nor can i afford to transition. So in a way, I feel stuck. I can't look the way I want to look. Can't let my beard grow because "ew ur a girl not a guy", can't hide my chest enough or wear the clothes I want to wear. I'm not motivated to take care of myself and my appearance, because I hate this body. There is this huge disconnection and it's keeping me from giving a **** about the way I look.
I wonder if anyone else ever feels like they're behind because they haven't had their "glow up". Basically every person I went to school with has had their glow up. Even if they didn't look great when they were little, they are now all stunning looking adults. They look so different. So much more defined. Meanwhile, I'm over here looking the exact same way I did when I was 15. Like, what does that mean? Am I just one of those people who'll always look way younger than they actually are? Or am I just behind? Not mature enough? It worries me sometimes. Makes it hard for people to take me seriously, because they think I'm underage. For me, being trans definitely gets in the way, too. If I was really a female, I would probably be motivated and willing to glow up in the traditional ways girls do. But I'm a guy stuck in a woman's body, and no one irl is ready to accept it, nor can i afford to transition. So in a way, I feel stuck. I can't look the way I want to look. Can't let my beard grow because "ew ur a girl not a guy", can't hide my chest enough or wear the clothes I want to wear. I'm not motivated to take care of myself and my appearance, because I hate this body. There is this huge disconnection and it's keeping me from giving a **** about the way I look.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
how do i sleep 8 hours what the heck
how do i sleep 8 hours what the heck
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
IT'S WORM TIME BABEY
IT'S WORM TIME BABEY
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
mmmmmm potato salad is the best-
mmmmmm potato salad is the best-
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
karen von martritz
karen von martritz
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
wow rayman origins was realy fun except for the part when th game decided that it was just not goign to work and reset/ignore the progress i did i gotta get in on steam instead... i really wanna play more but not when its riddled with weird or gamebreaking bugs also how long am i going to be emotional over globox hes just. So good oh my god [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/521051137839726605/615596922983546891/unknown.png[/img] edit after several months: im still being emotional over him it has Not stopped .
wow rayman origins was realy fun except for the part when th game decided that it was just not goign to work and reset/ignore the progress i did
i gotta get in on steam instead... i really wanna play more but not when its riddled with weird or gamebreaking bugs
also how long am i going to be emotional over globox hes just. So good oh my god
unknown.png

edit after several months: im still being emotional over him it has Not stopped .
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="@lopiditty" date="2019-08-26 14:12:42" ] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (currently fighting jevil) [/quote] Good luck you poor soul.
@lopiditty wrote on 2019-08-26 14:12:42:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(currently fighting jevil)

Good luck you poor soul.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Okay today wasn’t too bad
Chorus was rather fun, as well as French
It was a bit stressful, especially at the end of the day with my bud and the whole locker thingy, but I got to pet his worm!
And I got to talk with my other best bud on the phone for 25 minutes which was also jolly grand
Idk
Okay today wasn’t too bad
Chorus was rather fun, as well as French
It was a bit stressful, especially at the end of the day with my bud and the whole locker thingy, but I got to pet his worm!
And I got to talk with my other best bud on the phone for 25 minutes which was also jolly grand
Idk
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
$346 out of pocket to get a root canal done, even with half decent insurance (which without would have been nearly $2K). Adulting sucks.
Ack!! This antibiotic is huuuge. Come on, couldnt they have just told me to take two smaller ***** rather than trying to cramp everything into something as wide as my thumb??
Oof. It contradicts with my BC. Time to be extra cautious..ugh...
$346 out of pocket to get a root canal done, even with half decent insurance (which without would have been nearly $2K). Adulting sucks.
Ack!! This antibiotic is huuuge. Come on, couldnt they have just told me to take two smaller ***** rather than trying to cramp everything into something as wide as my thumb??
Oof. It contradicts with my BC. Time to be extra cautious..ugh...
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
1 2 ... 6901 6902 6903 6904 6905 ... 16042 16043