Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5645 5646 5647 5648 5649 ... 16097 16098
@SalFisher

Rip
I'd take a step outside then for some fresh air and get some cool water if you haven't already ^^
@SalFisher

Rip
I'd take a step outside then for some fresh air and get some cool water if you haven't already ^^
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@cruelty yeah i ended up doing that. i opened some windows for a while and held the boy to keep him warm
@cruelty yeah i ended up doing that. i opened some windows for a while and held the boy to keep him warm
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png
i'm smarter than a fourth grader, apparently

i'm still an intellectual, just a murderer that hides my bloody past with fandoms
i'm smarter than a fourth grader, apparently

i'm still an intellectual, just a murderer that hides my bloody past with fandoms
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
My azurill hatched with less than full hp. I am concerned for her.
My azurill hatched with less than full hp. I am concerned for her.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDAMMIT BACK OFF
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDAMMIT BACK OFF
i2vCQct.jpg
Red skies in the morning, sailors take warning...
Generations Lost is playing right now on AGDQ. I gotta look out for that game, it looks like fun.
So I asked the Moonpool if I should get back to work.
"Starclan sees that it shall not be"
Good enough excuse for me.
Red skies in the morning, sailors take warning...
Generations Lost is playing right now on AGDQ. I gotta look out for that game, it looks like fun.
So I asked the Moonpool if I should get back to work.
"Starclan sees that it shall not be"
Good enough excuse for me.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Oof am I having fun
Oof am I having fun
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
I don't understand how reading Clex crack!fics can make me smile like an idiot for hours, but actual interaction with people who I care about just makes me feel uncomfortable.

Pretty sure I'm broken.
I don't understand how reading Clex crack!fics can make me smile like an idiot for hours, but actual interaction with people who I care about just makes me feel uncomfortable.

Pretty sure I'm broken.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
It's almost 4 am and I'm out of pokeballs but I checked Pokemon go anyway and there's just this growlithe on my doorstep, mocking me bc I can't catch him.

Edit: he's gone. I bet the rain scared him off.
It's almost 4 am and I'm out of pokeballs but I checked Pokemon go anyway and there's just this growlithe on my doorstep, mocking me bc I can't catch him.

Edit: he's gone. I bet the rain scared him off.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
Once I saw how much of a sneak Twilight is, I don’t like her very much anymore. The first thing I would ask her once I found out about that trait is “ Why the hell are you FOLLOWING ME to begin with, you sneak?”
Once I saw how much of a sneak Twilight is, I don’t like her very much anymore. The first thing I would ask her once I found out about that trait is “ Why the hell are you FOLLOWING ME to begin with, you sneak?”
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 ... 5645 5646 5647 5648 5649 ... 16097 16098