Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5646 5647 5648 5649 5650 ... 16096 16097
Cu Alter get. My life is freaking complete.
Cu Alter get. My life is freaking complete.
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
Don't. Put. The. Front. Office. Number. Down. For. Personal. Purchases.

Seriously, I freaked out with Publix saying there was an issue with our order and was wondering if a replacement would be alright. The whole new Clorox formula epidemic that caused PIs to loose their minds started flashing back and I began running around trying to get someone on the line that could modify the order.

Turns out it was for a dang sandwich.
I got to get it together. I can't keep letting things pile up like this.
Where's Motivational Piccolo when you need him?
Don't. Put. The. Front. Office. Number. Down. For. Personal. Purchases.

Seriously, I freaked out with Publix saying there was an issue with our order and was wondering if a replacement would be alright. The whole new Clorox formula epidemic that caused PIs to loose their minds started flashing back and I began running around trying to get someone on the line that could modify the order.

Turns out it was for a dang sandwich.
I got to get it together. I can't keep letting things pile up like this.
Where's Motivational Piccolo when you need him?
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
I need someone to help me feel better, I feel gods awful, I feel terrible, I feel like a failure, only bad things are happening to me, no good things, everything's bad, I'm awful, I'm a failure....I'm useless.......
I need someone to help me feel better, I feel gods awful, I feel terrible, I feel like a failure, only bad things are happening to me, no good things, everything's bad, I'm awful, I'm a failure....I'm useless.......
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
Man breaking up with someone you feel like you have been stuck with and were struggling to stay with is such an amazing weight to have lifted.
Man breaking up with someone you feel like you have been stuck with and were struggling to stay with is such an amazing weight to have lifted.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
So I was eating at a restaurant for lunch and they were playing the Bold and the Beautiful on TV, but it was on mute. The moment that slide show came up with the camera, palm trees, and the cheesy pictures of all the actors, I had saxophones blaring in my head and I felt like I was back at my grandma's house. I swear that theme song will forever be etched in my brain. You know whenever you heard it, it was grandma's time to watch boring shows.
So I was eating at a restaurant for lunch and they were playing the Bold and the Beautiful on TV, but it was on mute. The moment that slide show came up with the camera, palm trees, and the cheesy pictures of all the actors, I had saxophones blaring in my head and I felt like I was back at my grandma's house. I swear that theme song will forever be etched in my brain. You know whenever you heard it, it was grandma's time to watch boring shows.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
WHY IS EVERYTHING ON WEDNESDAY AHHHHHH
Teachers are plotting against us i swear
WHY IS EVERYTHING ON WEDNESDAY AHHHHHH
Teachers are plotting against us i swear
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Why why whyw hwy whyw why why wy why
Why why whyw hwy whyw why why wy why
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
I have to keep something playing in the background to drown out my thoughts. :/
I have to keep something playing in the background to drown out my thoughts. :/
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
git gud
git gud
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
My ego... why is it bruised? I'm not used to this. He should be stuck on me. I was amazing. Wonderful. Conniving.

I hope she sees you for who you really are, you emotional pit of need.
My ego... why is it bruised? I'm not used to this. He should be stuck on me. I was amazing. Wonderful. Conniving.

I hope she sees you for who you really are, you emotional pit of need.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
1 2 ... 5646 5647 5648 5649 5650 ... 16096 16097