Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
every time i write down a familiar word that i haven't read the actual definition for, only seen in a contextual environment, i quietly tell myself "Define that", like maybe i used the word wrong (i haven't)
every time i write down a familiar word that i haven't read the actual definition for, only seen in a contextual environment, i quietly tell myself "Define that", like maybe i used the word wrong (i haven't)
One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
[size=1][s]I should have just stayed quiet when the group asked why she and I weren't friends anymore, but also I didn't realize they were going to try and [i]fix it[/i]. Like there's nothing *to* be fixed, she griefed me intentionally for 15min by head shotting me repeatedly, and threw a tantrum when I turned the game (RDR2) off because I wasn't going to stay and be someone else's punching bag. Why should I tolerate such childish behaviour just because the rest of them want everything to be sugary sweet between us? Why am *I* the one being asked "hey, so can you let her walk all over you so the rest of us don't have to deal with her drama? Thanks~!" [emoji=coatl sad size=2] Being friends with neurotypicals is hard. What's with the mind games and boundary crossing? If I say I won't tolerate such behaviour, why can't that be enough? Why does everything HAVE to be "fixed"?? Can't it be enough that she and I aren't on speaking terms to each other, but remain friends with the rest?? Why is this so complicated for them to navigate. I don't understand[/s][/size] lol nvm i got kicked from the friend group [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
I should have just stayed quiet when the group asked why she and I weren't friends anymore, but also I didn't realize they were going to try and fix it. Like there's nothing *to* be fixed, she griefed me intentionally for 15min by head shotting me repeatedly, and threw a tantrum when I turned the game (RDR2) off because I wasn't going to stay and be someone else's punching bag.

Why should I tolerate such childish behaviour just because the rest of them want everything to be sugary sweet between us? Why am *I* the one being asked "hey, so can you let her walk all over you so the rest of us don't have to deal with her drama? Thanks~!"

Being friends with neurotypicals is hard. What's with the mind games and boundary crossing? If I say I won't tolerate such behaviour, why can't that be enough? Why does everything HAVE to be "fixed"?? Can't it be enough that she and I aren't on speaking terms to each other, but remain friends with the rest?? Why is this so complicated for them to navigate. I don't understand

lol nvm i got kicked from the friend group
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
[img]https://i0.wp.com/www.badtaste.it/cinema/wp-content/uploads/sites/1/2022/11/top-gun-maverick.jpg[/img] [font=cambria]Theo
top-gun-maverick.jpg

Theo
76.png
She/Her | FR+0
x

x
"Something was bound to go right sometime today."
Not me actually being upset with a favorite character of mine being mischaracterized because of experiences with my own life and being reminded of someone

But also seriously can people rEAD
Not me actually being upset with a favorite character of mine being mischaracterized because of experiences with my own life and being reminded of someone

But also seriously can people rEAD
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Limp Bizkit strikes again. It truly is just one of those days.
Limp Bizkit strikes again. It truly is just one of those days.
dB5iVHG.pnglAvpyOQ.pngFObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
I really dislike that feeling of “being tired, but not enough to actually fall sleep”
I really dislike that feeling of “being tired, but not enough to actually fall sleep”
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
aight I ended up scouring dragon share for any mentions of Fablehaven fandragons

I found two of Seth, and then one of Raxtus, Patton, Lena, and Vanessa. and then a few exalted ones

(obviously that might not actually be all of them, just the ones that were specifically mentioned along with the name Fablehaven, but still)
first off, shocked that there's no Kendras?? considering she is literally the main character and I love her. but Seth is generally the fan favourite (from what I know), so I'm not too surprised he has so many... still tragic about Kendra though :(

anyways I'm 100% going through with my Seth and Kendra dragons, at least I get to be the first to make a Kendra :)

(side note, but what's crazy about Fablehaven is I swear almost everyone who's ever read it says it's one of the best series ever, and yet most people don't read it??)

if you're reading this, you should go read Fablehaven btw... it's for a younger audience but idc it has some of the best worldbuilding and characters ever. there are one or two iffy things (it's from 2006) but overall it's remained my favourite series of all time for at least the past decade and it's so good <3 and then you should talk to me about it :3
aight I ended up scouring dragon share for any mentions of Fablehaven fandragons

I found two of Seth, and then one of Raxtus, Patton, Lena, and Vanessa. and then a few exalted ones

(obviously that might not actually be all of them, just the ones that were specifically mentioned along with the name Fablehaven, but still)
first off, shocked that there's no Kendras?? considering she is literally the main character and I love her. but Seth is generally the fan favourite (from what I know), so I'm not too surprised he has so many... still tragic about Kendra though :(

anyways I'm 100% going through with my Seth and Kendra dragons, at least I get to be the first to make a Kendra :)

(side note, but what's crazy about Fablehaven is I swear almost everyone who's ever read it says it's one of the best series ever, and yet most people don't read it??)

if you're reading this, you should go read Fablehaven btw... it's for a younger audience but idc it has some of the best worldbuilding and characters ever. there are one or two iffy things (it's from 2006) but overall it's remained my favourite series of all time for at least the past decade and it's so good <3 and then you should talk to me about it :3
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Mom’s Birdie randomly said “Not fair!” because she’s so random and now she’s whistling and saying “Yeah? Yeah?”
Mom’s Birdie randomly said “Not fair!” because she’s so random and now she’s whistling and saying “Yeah? Yeah?”
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
the apothecary diaries is so good...just finished bingewatching and i cannot wait for s2 ngl
the apothecary diaries is so good...just finished bingewatching and i cannot wait for s2 ngl
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Where did you go?
I mean... I know.
but I wish I actually knew.
The not knowing is harder, somehow.
Where did you go?
I mean... I know.
but I wish I actually knew.
The not knowing is harder, somehow.