Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Does the user code really only update when the post is updated?

Edit: Seems like the answer is yes.
Does the user code really only update when the post is updated?

Edit: Seems like the answer is yes.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Hmmm… I don’t want to go back to sleep, but I don’t know if I really want to do dailies either… Even if dailies will take all of 5-10 minutes.
Hmmm… I don’t want to go back to sleep, but I don’t know if I really want to do dailies either… Even if dailies will take all of 5-10 minutes.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
@buggy101 Oh I'm doing alright, it didn't actually knock out the power! It was just a bit of a what the heck moment. Thank you for the concern though <3
@buggy101 Oh I'm doing alright, it didn't actually knock out the power! It was just a bit of a what the heck moment. Thank you for the concern though <3
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
about to bake a cake for my mums birthday. i have fondant to cover it after and i’m INTIMIDATED.

edit: went good. a lil wonky, a lil lumpy, but the thickness is perfect and i got it covered first try!
about to bake a cake for my mums birthday. i have fondant to cover it after and i’m INTIMIDATED.

edit: went good. a lil wonky, a lil lumpy, but the thickness is perfect and i got it covered first try!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Came back to this thread to see the user= code DID change! Huh. It just takes longer for it to update the avatar dragon...?

One more try...

Edit: It DOES change after some time! That's good to know.
Came back to this thread to see the user= code DID change! Huh. It just takes longer for it to update the avatar dragon...?

One more try...

Edit: It DOES change after some time! That's good to know.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
I just did the unimaginable. The same tasks which I usually have to force myself to do throughout the day? Yeah, it’s not even 9, and I’ve done them all already. Guess it’s time to figure out who I want to draw and what I want to draw them doing, since I definitely don’t feel like designing a male character.
I just did the unimaginable. The same tasks which I usually have to force myself to do throughout the day? Yeah, it’s not even 9, and I’ve done them all already. Guess it’s time to figure out who I want to draw and what I want to draw them doing, since I definitely don’t feel like designing a male character.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
Uuugh I wanna finish all my projects but I need to save gems for sprites [emoji=veilspun sad size=1]
Uuugh I wanna finish all my projects but I need to save gems for sprites
26.png x » Vicky/Vick
» Any pronouns
» FR +11
» Dragon sales
Okay but update today, please? please?
Okay but update today, please? please?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
why is definately so hard to spell. definately. deinfetly. definitely.
why is definately so hard to spell. definately. deinfetly. definitely.
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
did we actually do it? did we finally break that kid?
did we actually do it? did we finally break that kid?
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis