Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I knew by the Sky anniversary event that Through The Eyes of a Child would end uo being my favourite song.
I knew by the Sky anniversary event that Through The Eyes of a Child would end uo being my favourite song.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
so I've had a few phases. one phase was impulse-buying incredibly expensive g1s without having an actual plan for them

the second phase was impulse-buying incredibly expensive UMAs without having an actual plan for them

but NOW. now I'm in the phase of impulse-finishing my billion trillion unfinished projects :D
it's not all good, I still keep going broke because of this, but it's still by far my best impulse phase so far!!!! maybe soon I'll actually have all of my old g1s planned out and finished ?!
so I've had a few phases. one phase was impulse-buying incredibly expensive g1s without having an actual plan for them

the second phase was impulse-buying incredibly expensive UMAs without having an actual plan for them

but NOW. now I'm in the phase of impulse-finishing my billion trillion unfinished projects :D
it's not all good, I still keep going broke because of this, but it's still by far my best impulse phase so far!!!! maybe soon I'll actually have all of my old g1s planned out and finished ?!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
i dont check the forums enough and i missed an event in my flight P_P
sadge
i dont check the forums enough and i missed an event in my flight P_P
sadge

Please ping me :>
my bird is screaming at me from across the house and i have to leave for a sax lesson soon someone help me he doesn't understand all i hear is "TWEE TWEE TWEE" from my bedroom i can't get him out right now
my bird is screaming at me from across the house and i have to leave for a sax lesson soon someone help me he doesn't understand all i hear is "TWEE TWEE TWEE" from my bedroom i can't get him out right now
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
mechanical pencils remain the undisputed champion of traditional drawing utensils
mechanical pencils remain the undisputed champion of traditional drawing utensils
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I desire to start a plot of proper ginger.
I don’t really think I’m into the “leafless” peas though.
I should maybe grow native legumes... but they’re a pain to prep.
I desire to start a plot of proper ginger.
I don’t really think I’m into the “leafless” peas though.
I should maybe grow native legumes... but they’re a pain to prep.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
[quote name="AspenCrow" date="2024-02-04 09:19:19" ] Just watched a snow plow knock over a stop sign and hit our power lines [/quote] @AspenCrow YIKES
AspenCrow wrote on 2024-02-04 09:19:19:
Just watched a snow plow knock over a stop sign and hit our power lines

@AspenCrow
YIKES
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I want to write but brain go brrrrrrr
I want to write but brain go brrrrrrr
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
Still got a lot to do, but it is progress!
Still got a lot to do, but it is progress!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
i'll just slip into the shadows, they won't notice anyway, it would mean nothing to no one there

why did i think i could have friends if it's all just going to drift apart like every other friendship i've had but maybe i'm just being negative and selfish, either way i'll stick around, see how it goes-
i'll just slip into the shadows, they won't notice anyway, it would mean nothing to no one there

why did i think i could have friends if it's all just going to drift apart like every other friendship i've had but maybe i'm just being negative and selfish, either way i'll stick around, see how it goes-
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png