Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i'll just slip into the shadows, they won't notice anyway, it would mean nothing to no one there

why did i think i could have friends if it's all just going to drift apart like every other friendship i've had but maybe i'm just being negative and selfish, either way i'll stick around, see how it goes-
i'll just slip into the shadows, they won't notice anyway, it would mean nothing to no one there

why did i think i could have friends if it's all just going to drift apart like every other friendship i've had but maybe i'm just being negative and selfish, either way i'll stick around, see how it goes-
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
@AspenCrow
Are you doing okay now? having no power is not good.
@AspenCrow
Are you doing okay now? having no power is not good.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Oh stars. Being a leader and confidant of sorts was so much easier when I had someone else to confide in and lead at my side.
Oh stars. Being a leader and confidant of sorts was so much easier when I had someone else to confide in and lead at my side.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
school is tomorrow but for honor battlepass grind is now
school is tomorrow but for honor battlepass grind is now
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png
vendor Delgado is way too funny to me. why did my brain create that. why did he have to have a t-shirt on. why did he still have to be mean. it's great.
vendor Delgado is way too funny to me. why did my brain create that. why did he have to have a t-shirt on. why did he still have to be mean. it's great.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
waiting for midnight. waiting. waiting.

for the worms
waiting for midnight. waiting. waiting.

for the worms
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
Oh my favorite song from this band just started playing. Yay!
Oh my favorite song from this band just started playing. Yay!
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
Ahfnsjegncjsk folks on the milgramblr server are too awesome I swear,,, "professional reaction lord" is going on my gravestone I will make sure of it
Ahfnsjegncjsk folks on the milgramblr server are too awesome I swear,,, "professional reaction lord" is going on my gravestone I will make sure of it
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Why so sleepy and now in bed no sleepy?? Vfhbnftdvh
Why so sleepy and now in bed no sleepy?? Vfhbnftdvh
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
It’s really late here, maybe I should try to get some sleep… but I’m not tired yet…
It’s really late here, maybe I should try to get some sleep… but I’m not tired yet…
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.