Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="Pyyro" date="2022-11-18 14:08:34" ] someone keeps sending me research notes for the dig stuff every day and it makes me so happy lol [/quote] Same! Thanks for the notes, random people on my friends list! :3
Pyyro wrote on 2022-11-18 14:08:34:
someone keeps sending me research notes for the dig stuff every day and it makes me so happy lol

Same! Thanks for the notes, random people on my friends list! :3
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
@capriciousCatnip
thank you! i cannot stop staring at them and i just needed to share 'em

so far its really good!! its like a nice mix between swsh and arceus, but also even more than just that! its much more open than arceus is with a lot of pokemon everywhere, even in the backgrounds of your battles which is just so cool! some even being able to run into you and initiate a battle, not to dissimilar to aggro pokemon in arceus, while others can flee. theres also a few features like the sneaking and something pretty similar to the back strike (if ya manage to sneak up on a 'mon and initiate a battle by throwing a pokeball at them with zr they'll be stunned) that stayed in from arceus, but we go back to the regular battle system from the other main games with the change of actually being in the environment/same spot as the overworld just like in arceus!

you cant reach certain areas without koraidon/miraidons forms though for the most part, but you can unlock those through the titan storyline! gyms obviously raise the level of pokemon you can use and from what i can tell so far the team star stuff mainly gives you new tms, but i only just finished the second boss so there might be more to it (especially with the little story each battle has revealed so far)

shinies are obviously in the overworld but unlike arceus or even lets go, theres no indicators (like the sparkles in either game or the sound notif in arceus) to say 'hey! im a shiny!' other than the colour difference, so it'll be pretty easy to run past a shiny without noticing
on the plus side you can tell a shiny by using the lets go feature, 'cuz if you try to get your pokemon to attack one they wont fight it!
@capriciousCatnip
thank you! i cannot stop staring at them and i just needed to share 'em

so far its really good!! its like a nice mix between swsh and arceus, but also even more than just that! its much more open than arceus is with a lot of pokemon everywhere, even in the backgrounds of your battles which is just so cool! some even being able to run into you and initiate a battle, not to dissimilar to aggro pokemon in arceus, while others can flee. theres also a few features like the sneaking and something pretty similar to the back strike (if ya manage to sneak up on a 'mon and initiate a battle by throwing a pokeball at them with zr they'll be stunned) that stayed in from arceus, but we go back to the regular battle system from the other main games with the change of actually being in the environment/same spot as the overworld just like in arceus!

you cant reach certain areas without koraidon/miraidons forms though for the most part, but you can unlock those through the titan storyline! gyms obviously raise the level of pokemon you can use and from what i can tell so far the team star stuff mainly gives you new tms, but i only just finished the second boss so there might be more to it (especially with the little story each battle has revealed so far)

shinies are obviously in the overworld but unlike arceus or even lets go, theres no indicators (like the sparkles in either game or the sound notif in arceus) to say 'hey! im a shiny!' other than the colour difference, so it'll be pretty easy to run past a shiny without noticing
on the plus side you can tell a shiny by using the lets go feature, 'cuz if you try to get your pokemon to attack one they wont fight it!
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
@BlueberryBlast

Wow, SV sounds way better than what I was expecting! I’m pretty dedicated to the Pokémon franchise so I was gonna play it regardless of anyone else’s opinions but it’s really encouraging to hear that it’s actually a good game.

It’s a shame that there’s no super-obvious way to signal that you found a shiny, though. Better head over to Bulbapedia to memorize the shiny forms of the new Pokémon! (Or just keep the Let’s Go feature switched on at all times lol)
@BlueberryBlast

Wow, SV sounds way better than what I was expecting! I’m pretty dedicated to the Pokémon franchise so I was gonna play it regardless of anyone else’s opinions but it’s really encouraging to hear that it’s actually a good game.

It’s a shame that there’s no super-obvious way to signal that you found a shiny, though. Better head over to Bulbapedia to memorize the shiny forms of the new Pokémon! (Or just keep the Let’s Go feature switched on at all times lol)
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
My neck hurts
My neck hurts
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
cat
cat
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
glad i cut my bangs, theyre lookin so much better now
glad i cut my bangs, theyre lookin so much better now
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
I have too many art ideas and not enough motivation.
I have too many art ideas and not enough motivation.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN1.pngyhQ281.pngeqreO1.png3RxWo1.png3Wzsn1.pngqtefN1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACMFDLEDFMEWDC DEKD

okay, TIME TO GET TO WORK WORLDBUILDING & DOING FERA_GLITCH-
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACMFDLEDFMEWDC DEKD

okay, TIME TO GET TO WORK WORLDBUILDING & DOING FERA_GLITCH-
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
i hate sore throats
i hate sore throats
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
I feel like I should be bothered by how close I got my Henry fandragon's outfit. Like the only major difference is he doesn't actually wear glasses, which is honestly kind of a letdown.

Oh well, at least I have a valid reason to claim I was the first with a canon-accurate Henry on the site.
I feel like I should be bothered by how close I got my Henry fandragon's outfit. Like the only major difference is he doesn't actually wear glasses, which is honestly kind of a letdown.

Oh well, at least I have a valid reason to claim I was the first with a canon-accurate Henry on the site.
VGxuHXT.png