Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Hahahahahhahaha i am so anxious Lol Lol
Hahahahahhahaha i am so anxious Lol Lol
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
wish i were home playing kenshi and having fun wasteland shenanigans with my little ant lads but no, here i am cutting chunks of spoiled milk and pretending really hard i dont find this disgusting so i can afford not starving smh
wish i were home playing kenshi and having fun wasteland shenanigans with my little ant lads but no, here i am cutting chunks of spoiled milk and pretending really hard i dont find this disgusting so i can afford not starving smh
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
God I love Puscifer, this concert was probably the best concert I've ever attended so far
God I love Puscifer, this concert was probably the best concert I've ever attended so far
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
ahaha finally, I finally got my bloody hands on one of the soundtracks before they sold out- FINALLY

happy (very early) birthday to me >:) hells yeah xiv merch package
it's black friday too!! except, because SqEx are stingy, only one of those 5 items had a sale on it. Thanks.
ahaha finally, I finally got my bloody hands on one of the soundtracks before they sold out- FINALLY

happy (very early) birthday to me >:) hells yeah xiv merch package
it's black friday too!! except, because SqEx are stingy, only one of those 5 items had a sale on it. Thanks.
I've got my eyes set on Guelph, but there's always a possibility I don't make it. Ottawa's my safe choice since I can 100% get in, but what else do I pick? Guelph is number 1 in the province when it comes to agriculture-based programs... Eugh.
I've got my eyes set on Guelph, but there's always a possibility I don't make it. Ottawa's my safe choice since I can 100% get in, but what else do I pick? Guelph is number 1 in the province when it comes to agriculture-based programs... Eugh.
i forgot we have scythes as apparel oooooooohhhhhhh now i DO have to make this fandragon
i forgot we have scythes as apparel oooooooohhhhhhh now i DO have to make this fandragon
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Ah, so you're telling it's going to probably to get there right after I leave. Of all the days and all the times ctdynjdsf.
Ah, so you're telling it's going to probably to get there right after I leave. Of all the days and all the times ctdynjdsf.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
In this year my bday is ruined... probably I'll sit at home and doing nothing... but at least I won't be alone
In this year my bday is ruined... probably I'll sit at home and doing nothing... but at least I won't be alone
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
im so glad i deleted tiktok and deactivated my twitter Jesus christ i spent way too much time on those god forsaken Things [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
im so glad i deleted tiktok and deactivated my twitter Jesus christ i spent way too much time on those god forsaken Things
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
hopign i can improve my art instead of scrolling endlessly through social media [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
hopign i can improve my art instead of scrolling endlessly through social media
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^