Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 128 129
Slime rancher:Contain free roaming creatures in small pens for profit

The sims3:Become GOD

The sims4:Become GOD of LOADING SCREENS

zelda BOTW:fantasy chef sim

Slime rancher:Contain free roaming creatures in small pens for profit

The sims3:Become GOD

The sims4:Become GOD of LOADING SCREENS

zelda BOTW:fantasy chef sim

1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
the michael jackson the experience: moonwalking and dancing non-stop, better than just dance 10/10
the michael jackson the experience: moonwalking and dancing non-stop, better than just dance 10/10
0zgUeu8.png
1: Shoot bullets with bullets from guns fired from a bullet.
2: Outrun a rainbow train while eating as much as possible.

(1: Enter the Gungeon - 2: Pacman CEDX)
1: Shoot bullets with bullets from guns fired from a bullet.
2: Outrun a rainbow train while eating as much as possible.

(1: Enter the Gungeon - 2: Pacman CEDX)
Confusion achieved!
a child who everyone thinks is a cat but isnt is taken into a simulation by hal and has to save the world even though they don't know anything about it hal messes with the player's computer a lot too oh and its quite heartwrenching and paranoia-inducing at the same time ;-; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41048452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410485/41048452_350.png[/img] [/url] i miss them...
a child who everyone thinks is a cat but isnt is taken into a simulation by hal and has to save the world even though they don't know anything about it
hal messes with the player's computer a lot too
oh and its quite heartwrenching and paranoia-inducing at the same time
;-;

41048452_350.png

i miss them...
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
ToZ: two bros chillin in the hot tub, 2 feet away, cuz they're only kinda gay, but they will actually save the day
ToZ: two bros chillin in the hot tub, 2 feet away, cuz they're only kinda gay, but they will actually save the day
A yeehaw man has to travel through various regions, even across a border, to stop various old pals and acquaintances. In the end, he is betrayed by the people he had been working for.
A yeehaw man has to travel through various regions, even across a border, to stop various old pals and acquaintances. In the end, he is betrayed by the people he had been working for.
L1PVzvc.png
lizard and flying mammal are in a quest to put together an apocalyptic talking (???) book from a bee in a factory and they also are scammed by a snake in pants
lizard and flying mammal are in a quest to put together an apocalyptic talking (???) book from a bee in a factory and they also are scammed by a snake in pants
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
Oh don't mind me, i'm just a kid climbing a mountain by myself- oH MY GOD A HOLE- how the heck are there FLOWERS AND WHY CAN ONE TALK oh shoot it's trying to kill me.
Oh don't mind me, i'm just a kid climbing a mountain by myself- oH MY GOD A HOLE- how the heck are there FLOWERS AND WHY CAN ONE TALK oh shoot it's trying to kill me.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
roblox: oof oof oof meme cool youtuber good platform to make cerain type of game on
rainworld: YOU ARE CAT + SLUG SURVive LORE LORE STORY
minecraft: Legos, but it's just as good and not legos
other steam games; oof oof oof?:
roblox: oof oof oof meme cool youtuber good platform to make cerain type of game on
rainworld: YOU ARE CAT + SLUG SURVive LORE LORE STORY
minecraft: Legos, but it's just as good and not legos
other steam games; oof oof oof?:
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Give me the good stuffs or I'll hack u. Also animals that are totally not furries

Hello, I'm here to solve crime and eat blood. Oh hey revolution yay!

Give me the good stuffs or I'll hack u. Also animals that are totally not furries

Hello, I'm here to solve crime and eat blood. Oh hey revolution yay!

6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 128 129