Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 128 129
Pokemon moon: Welcome to the Alola region, here it's Hawaii.But with a angry hip-hop team, a dad that started all of this in the first place, evil jellyfish , and a magical bat
Horze Life (think that's what it's called, used to play it a lot when I was younger):
Welcome to a horse camp that looks like a college. It's perfectly safe here to be exploring abandoned mine shafts! Watch out as you have to deal with your friend leaving you for some bullies who steal your stuff, tying to find some lady in the himmilayas, and good luck trying to finish the canyon race! Though you'll probably rage-quit the game for 4 years when you can't do it fast enough.
Pokemon moon: Welcome to the Alola region, here it's Hawaii.But with a angry hip-hop team, a dad that started all of this in the first place, evil jellyfish , and a magical bat
Horze Life (think that's what it's called, used to play it a lot when I was younger):
Welcome to a horse camp that looks like a college. It's perfectly safe here to be exploring abandoned mine shafts! Watch out as you have to deal with your friend leaving you for some bullies who steal your stuff, tying to find some lady in the himmilayas, and good luck trying to finish the canyon race! Though you'll probably rage-quit the game for 4 years when you can't do it fast enough.
bHeX9bv.png
A blue hedgehog is speedy and defeats a bad egg multiple times
A blue hedgehog is speedy and defeats a bad egg multiple times
OOf4SrF.gif"Dreamers are to be classified as weapons"OOf4SrF.gif
Wishlist
space minecraft
space minecraft
Too many turnips: The Game
Too many turnips: The Game
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Lord Of The Flies But Entirely In A Cave
Lord Of The Flies But Entirely In A Cave
dyk3ud.jpg
Dragon age: Inquisition:
Man with drug addiction and a superiority complex decides to nuke local church.
Dragon age: Inquisition:
Man with drug addiction and a superiority complex decides to nuke local church.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
orb destroys All
orb destroys All
tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.pngtumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png
Farming: the game (dating sim included)

2 teams of 5 hit each other with bullets and magic while pushing a cart sometimes

Farming: the game (dating sim included)

2 teams of 5 hit each other with bullets and magic while pushing a cart sometimes

tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
Kingdom Hearts: Final Fantasy/Disney explosion. you fight using keys
Kingdom Hearts: Final Fantasy/Disney explosion. you fight using keys
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5nh4hvn.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#da7e00][b]e[/color][/size][size=4][color=#5c4879]lves are mean, then are surprised when they get infiltrated by demon cults and nobody cares to help
5nh4hvn.png
elves are mean, then are surprised when they get infiltrated by demon cults and nobody cares to help
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 128 129