Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Undertale Gijinka Challenge (friend gift
1 2
Hey, thanks for visiting first off!

Secondly, this is a secret gift for a friend, who wants to see how others interpret the idea I'm about to share.

(I'm not gonna ping them for obvious reasons but their name is Langodan, their FR ID is 376894. I just gotta hope they don't see this cause anything with 'gijinka' in it they'll jump on instantly.)

So basically, my friend has a AU that essentially gijinkas Undertale's battle buttons and then makes a story and lore out of it.

I like it tbh, so go check it out if you're sick of seeing Sans everywhere. It's very different and unique. I think their FR bio has a link.

They told me that they'd like to see others' take on the idea of 'gijinka undertale battle buttons', completely uninfluenced by their own. They did admit that it's a stupid idea, so they haven't asked anyone yet.

(But surely you've asked yourself at least once 'how does Frisk carry all those items?')

Very few people have read the story, relative to how much work they put in. I've seen a couple of screenshots, and I can imagine the disappointment when you put over 3 weeks of total writing time into 25k words only to get 2 followers. The story's still ongoing too.

I'd like to surprise them.

It'd be nice to see a bit of art for the aforementioned gijinka idea, that's the main reason I posted here.

But maybe read the story too?

TL;DR:
I'm looking for your takes on the idea of gijinka-ing undertale's battle buttons, as a surprise for my friend. If you feel like going a little further in helping me support them, you can check out their version-turned-AU here.

Anyone interested in helping me boost a discouraged friend?

(I'm subbed btw, no need to ping)
Hey, thanks for visiting first off!

Secondly, this is a secret gift for a friend, who wants to see how others interpret the idea I'm about to share.

(I'm not gonna ping them for obvious reasons but their name is Langodan, their FR ID is 376894. I just gotta hope they don't see this cause anything with 'gijinka' in it they'll jump on instantly.)

So basically, my friend has a AU that essentially gijinkas Undertale's battle buttons and then makes a story and lore out of it.

I like it tbh, so go check it out if you're sick of seeing Sans everywhere. It's very different and unique. I think their FR bio has a link.

They told me that they'd like to see others' take on the idea of 'gijinka undertale battle buttons', completely uninfluenced by their own. They did admit that it's a stupid idea, so they haven't asked anyone yet.

(But surely you've asked yourself at least once 'how does Frisk carry all those items?')

Very few people have read the story, relative to how much work they put in. I've seen a couple of screenshots, and I can imagine the disappointment when you put over 3 weeks of total writing time into 25k words only to get 2 followers. The story's still ongoing too.

I'd like to surprise them.

It'd be nice to see a bit of art for the aforementioned gijinka idea, that's the main reason I posted here.

But maybe read the story too?

TL;DR:
I'm looking for your takes on the idea of gijinka-ing undertale's battle buttons, as a surprise for my friend. If you feel like going a little further in helping me support them, you can check out their version-turned-AU here.

Anyone interested in helping me boost a discouraged friend?

(I'm subbed btw, no need to ping)
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
My designs are a little plain but I hope they're alright!
(Yes, I drew Mercy last, which is why I got lazy and drew wings everywhere.)
My designs are a little plain but I hope they're alright!
(Yes, I drew Mercy last, which is why I got lazy and drew wings everywhere.)
@Sirk

Holy crap a reply XD
Thanks for trying this!

I love the designs! I can see some overlap with my friend's designs, especially with FIGHT and the orange coloured daggers.

The personalities for FIGHT and ITEM match up pretty well too!

I like it! I'll ping my friend through here once I get a couple more.

(I'd appreciate it if you read their story too, but I won't force you. This was just supposed to be a fun challenge, and I think they'll like it!)

@Sirk

Holy crap a reply XD
Thanks for trying this!

I love the designs! I can see some overlap with my friend's designs, especially with FIGHT and the orange coloured daggers.

The personalities for FIGHT and ITEM match up pretty well too!

I like it! I'll ping my friend through here once I get a couple more.

(I'd appreciate it if you read their story too, but I won't force you. This was just supposed to be a fun challenge, and I think they'll like it!)

(FR Time +18)

@sedatetoucan yo I like Undertale and I also like this idea, so I will hop on board. Drawings pending I guess
@sedatetoucan yo I like Undertale and I also like this idea, so I will hop on board. Drawings pending I guess
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
@Sandcastle
Ayyy heyo! Thanks!
Pending better than not at all! I'm trying to see how many of these I can get.
Also, love the username. XD
@Sandcastle
Ayyy heyo! Thanks!
Pending better than not at all! I'm trying to see how many of these I can get.
Also, love the username. XD
(FR Time +18)

@Sandcastle
Sorry to bother you but are you still in? Just haven't heard from you in a while.
@Sandcastle
Sorry to bother you but are you still in? Just haven't heard from you in a while.
(FR Time +18)

@sedatetoucan yeah, I just have exams coming up this week so I've been focusing on school stuff more, but I've been working on them when I have time. Sorry!
@sedatetoucan yeah, I just have exams coming up this week so I've been focusing on school stuff more, but I've been working on them when I have time. Sorry!
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

vista_tundra1.png
@Sandcastle
It's fine! I've just come to expect updates and stuff. No worries, don't rush yourself!
@Sandcastle
It's fine! I've just come to expect updates and stuff. No worries, don't rush yourself!
(FR Time +18)

@sedateunicorn I've got some sketches! Hopefully I can get the whole colored version up soon :) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/shU5ZGM.jpg[/img][/center]
@sedateunicorn I've got some sketches! Hopefully I can get the whole colored version up soon :)
shU5ZGM.jpg
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

vista_tundra1.png
@Sandcastle
Yay they look cool! Item actually looks kinda similar to my friend's version lol. Looking good!
I'll probably wait for at least one more before showing my friend.
(Go check out the AU when you're done! My friend's posted on the forum too!)

@Sandcastle
Yay they look cool! Item actually looks kinda similar to my friend's version lol. Looking good!
I'll probably wait for at least one more before showing my friend.
(Go check out the AU when you're done! My friend's posted on the forum too!)

(FR Time +18)

1 2