Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 128 129
I love that game where you kidnap and enslave cute fluffy critters and pit them against one another in a vicious bloodsport

/pokemon
I love that game where you kidnap and enslave cute fluffy critters and pit them against one another in a vicious bloodsport

/pokemon
And now, the sequel literally no one asked for. (Heavily inspired by Klystron2010’s “Season X in X Seconds” videos
“That’s my horse!”
“Let’s go into the void!
“TREES!”
“Re-re-re-return what you have stolen from me.”
“In Theedville...!”
“Mysterious as the dark side of THE MOOOOOOON!”
“Humanity restored.”
“I HATE ANIMALS!”
“Ooga chaka ooga ooga!”
“I’m freezing my *naughty word* off.”
“Harambe...”
*most annoying sound in the world*
*Hopes and Dreams*
“Aliens?”
“Well, I stole your face!”
“Hmm hmm?”
*Sinistar noises*
“City’s breaking down on the camel’s back...”
“My kingdom for a donkey!”
“WAKE ME UP! WAKE ME UP INSIDE!”
“Aren’t you a little young to—” “NO!”
“Then they got married, that’s how life works.”
“DIE!”
*Saiyan scream*
*Milky Way Wishes ending*
And now, the sequel literally no one asked for. (Heavily inspired by Klystron2010’s “Season X in X Seconds” videos
“That’s my horse!”
“Let’s go into the void!
“TREES!”
“Re-re-re-return what you have stolen from me.”
“In Theedville...!”
“Mysterious as the dark side of THE MOOOOOOON!”
“Humanity restored.”
“I HATE ANIMALS!”
“Ooga chaka ooga ooga!”
“I’m freezing my *naughty word* off.”
“Harambe...”
*most annoying sound in the world*
*Hopes and Dreams*
“Aliens?”
“Well, I stole your face!”
“Hmm hmm?”
*Sinistar noises*
“City’s breaking down on the camel’s back...”
“My kingdom for a donkey!”
“WAKE ME UP! WAKE ME UP INSIDE!”
“Aren’t you a little young to—” “NO!”
“Then they got married, that’s how life works.”
“DIE!”
*Saiyan scream*
*Milky Way Wishes ending*
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="FlareTheDragon" date="2018-08-01 08:34:42" ] Some guy hosts a huge competition just because he's hungry [/quote] Any guesses?
FlareTheDragon wrote on 2018-08-01 08:34:42:
Some guy hosts a huge competition just because he's hungry
Any guesses?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
[quote name="FlareTheDragon" date="2018-08-01 19:12:31" ] [quote name="FlareTheDragon" date="2018-08-01 08:34:42" ] Some guy hosts a huge competition just because he's hungry [/quote] Any guesses? [/quote] Kirby Battle Royale.
FlareTheDragon wrote on 2018-08-01 19:12:31:
FlareTheDragon wrote on 2018-08-01 08:34:42:
Some guy hosts a huge competition just because he's hungry
Any guesses?
Kirby Battle Royale.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101 It's actually not Kirby Battle Royale! But it is something Nintendo.
@buggy101 It's actually not Kirby Battle Royale! But it is something Nintendo.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
round animals, with no interior decorating skills, constantly replacing their own furniture with the belongings of one human foreigner at every given opportunity.
round animals, with no interior decorating skills, constantly replacing their own furniture with the belongings of one human foreigner at every given opportunity.
u28bzYI.png1586_200px_madolche_by_miirshroom-dcec1cf.pngi0G0zFy.png
Explore through a vast and beautiful ocean world full of unique aquatic creatures and bring life to- WAIT OH GOD OH NO TRIANGLES
Explore through a vast and beautiful ocean world full of unique aquatic creatures and bring life to- WAIT OH GOD OH NO TRIANGLES
welcome to better pfe where pvp grants nothing! just don't go in the water if you're red or the SCARY RED MONSTER will slap you fatally!

pilot a robot of mass destruction, use antimatter to kill, and hopefully don't get licked by the dangerous cat.
welcome to better pfe where pvp grants nothing! just don't go in the water if you're red or the SCARY RED MONSTER will slap you fatally!

pilot a robot of mass destruction, use antimatter to kill, and hopefully don't get licked by the dangerous cat.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="@Mhm" date="2018-08-01 22:37:50" ] Explore through a vast and beautiful ocean world full of unique aquatic creatures and bring life to- WAIT OH GOD OH NO TRIANGLES [/quote] ABZU?
@Mhm wrote on 2018-08-01 22:37:50:
ABZU?
AqaqXxe.png
[quote name="LucidWhispers" date="2018-08-02 05:42:03" ] ABZU? [/quote] [s]yep[/s]
LucidWhispers wrote on 2018-08-02 05:42:03:
ABZU?
yep
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 128 129