Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite anime(s)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FabPolarAlrighty then XD Where to start...

Well, if you like romance and action (and if you're okay with historical fiction) then "Hakuouki" might be a great choice for you. It takes place in feudal Japan, and tells the story of a military organization called the Shinsengumi quite accurately, actually. Again, it's historical fiction, so there's demons and supernatural things and all that jazz, and of course the romance. It's a reverse-harem show, and I think it was originally based off of a Japanese dating simulator.

I'm sure you've heard of this one, but "Fairy Tail" is really good. Although there's quite a lot of fanservice, it actually has really good messages about friends, family, etc. I really enjoy it! Although there's no specific romance quite yet, there are some hinted couples appearing.

It's not quite romance, but "07-Ghost" is really, really good. I honestly don't know how to explain, except for beautiful. It was probably one of the most emotional things I have ever watched/read (it has both an anime and a manga). It has a lot of good morals, and stuff about loyalty and once again relationships between friends and family. I really enjoyed it. It has some hinted gay though, just in case that's not your thing.

(The list goes on lol) If you're looking for a short, cute little anime movie, then I highly recommend "To the Forest of Fireflies", or "Hotarubi no Mori e" as it is more commonly known. It's one of the cutest romance movies I have ever seen.

I think you would be quite a big fan of "Akatsuki no Yona". It has plenty of action, some romance, and best of all: dragons. Yes, dragons. Kind of indirectly though, but still. Dragons.

"Akagami no Shirayukihime" is one that I found somewhat recently, and it's really, really cute. It's kind of a spin-off of Snow White, so lots of romance! It has a good amount of action as well.

Finally, I think you'd also might like "Hiiro no Kakera". It's based off a pretty popular Japanese folktale about the "Tamayorihime", or the Tamayori princess. Lots of romance, and some action too!
@FabPolarAlrighty then XD Where to start...

Well, if you like romance and action (and if you're okay with historical fiction) then "Hakuouki" might be a great choice for you. It takes place in feudal Japan, and tells the story of a military organization called the Shinsengumi quite accurately, actually. Again, it's historical fiction, so there's demons and supernatural things and all that jazz, and of course the romance. It's a reverse-harem show, and I think it was originally based off of a Japanese dating simulator.

I'm sure you've heard of this one, but "Fairy Tail" is really good. Although there's quite a lot of fanservice, it actually has really good messages about friends, family, etc. I really enjoy it! Although there's no specific romance quite yet, there are some hinted couples appearing.

It's not quite romance, but "07-Ghost" is really, really good. I honestly don't know how to explain, except for beautiful. It was probably one of the most emotional things I have ever watched/read (it has both an anime and a manga). It has a lot of good morals, and stuff about loyalty and once again relationships between friends and family. I really enjoyed it. It has some hinted gay though, just in case that's not your thing.

(The list goes on lol) If you're looking for a short, cute little anime movie, then I highly recommend "To the Forest of Fireflies", or "Hotarubi no Mori e" as it is more commonly known. It's one of the cutest romance movies I have ever seen.

I think you would be quite a big fan of "Akatsuki no Yona". It has plenty of action, some romance, and best of all: dragons. Yes, dragons. Kind of indirectly though, but still. Dragons.

"Akagami no Shirayukihime" is one that I found somewhat recently, and it's really, really cute. It's kind of a spin-off of Snow White, so lots of romance! It has a good amount of action as well.

Finally, I think you'd also might like "Hiiro no Kakera". It's based off a pretty popular Japanese folktale about the "Tamayorihime", or the Tamayori princess. Lots of romance, and some action too!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@azurearchangel thank you so much! that is a lott of animes, and I'm into like lil cute ones so that's like 11/10. Thanks so much! ^~^
@azurearchangel thank you so much! that is a lott of animes, and I'm into like lil cute ones so that's like 11/10. Thanks so much! ^~^
I personally really love "Zankyou no Terror / Terror in Resonance"
It is a darker and complex anime, with great riddles and a very gripping plot!
That **** had me in tears when it ended and it's only 11 or so episodes ; w ;)

I would also recommend Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso // your Lie in April & Boku dake ga inai machi (Erased) - along with Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, [K] - and Haikyuu!
I personally really love "Zankyou no Terror / Terror in Resonance"
It is a darker and complex anime, with great riddles and a very gripping plot!
That **** had me in tears when it ended and it's only 11 or so episodes ; w ;)

I would also recommend Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso // your Lie in April & Boku dake ga inai machi (Erased) - along with Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, [K] - and Haikyuu!
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
Hehe no problem at all! Let me know if you finish one and let me know what you think! @FabPolar
Hehe no problem at all! Let me know if you finish one and let me know what you think! @FabPolar
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@FabPolar

Here are just a few good ones I've watched/started/seen some of;

Tokyo Ghoul
No Game No Life (Second favourite anime ;0)
Love stage
Free!
BloodLad
Attack On Titan
Fairy tail (Eh Got boring for me oops)
Sword art online
Steins Gate (Confusing at first xD)
Your lie in April (My favourite anime ;0)

Feel free to ask me about any of these!
@FabPolar

Here are just a few good ones I've watched/started/seen some of;

Tokyo Ghoul
No Game No Life (Second favourite anime ;0)
Love stage
Free!
BloodLad
Attack On Titan
Fairy tail (Eh Got boring for me oops)
Sword art online
Steins Gate (Confusing at first xD)
Your lie in April (My favourite anime ;0)

Feel free to ask me about any of these!
p3wPP6s.png
bump :3
bump :3
@FabPolar

Some of the most memorable ones I've watched are

Mirai Nikki (Kind of morbid)
Tsuritama (Cute and awesome, 12 eps)
NO. 6
Kuroko no Basuket (Sports: Basetball)
Yowamushi Pedal (Sports: Biking)
@FabPolar

Some of the most memorable ones I've watched are

Mirai Nikki (Kind of morbid)
Tsuritama (Cute and awesome, 12 eps)
NO. 6
Kuroko no Basuket (Sports: Basetball)
Yowamushi Pedal (Sports: Biking)
8PTNkBq.png
@FabPolar

Knock Knock
It's the Hetalia fandom

I'm Hetalia trash and I know it
@FabPolar

Knock Knock
It's the Hetalia fandom

I'm Hetalia trash and I know it
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@FabPolar

I'm seconding Cheetay's recommendation of Haikyuu!! - the second season just ended and it was brilliant! ... Although I'm already going into withdrawal symptoms because it's ended OTL The manga's still ongoing luckily~!

Another recently-ended sports anime is Prince of Stride: Alternative. If you like good-looking guys doing parkour, relay-style, with good music, this is your thing!

If you like romance anime then maybe Nijiiro Days? That one's a new but good romantic slice-of-life comedy featuring a sweet boy doing his best to court/date a dense girl and their friends :P

A classic would be Ouran High School Host Club - it's a slice-of-life involving a deadpan scholarship student dealing with the wacky antics and behaviors of rich guys with too much time and money on their hands :P

Magi is pretty cool too - the anime's heavily inspired by the Arabian tales and it blends action, comedy, drama, ecchi and romance pretty decently \o/
@FabPolar

I'm seconding Cheetay's recommendation of Haikyuu!! - the second season just ended and it was brilliant! ... Although I'm already going into withdrawal symptoms because it's ended OTL The manga's still ongoing luckily~!

Another recently-ended sports anime is Prince of Stride: Alternative. If you like good-looking guys doing parkour, relay-style, with good music, this is your thing!

If you like romance anime then maybe Nijiiro Days? That one's a new but good romantic slice-of-life comedy featuring a sweet boy doing his best to court/date a dense girl and their friends :P

A classic would be Ouran High School Host Club - it's a slice-of-life involving a deadpan scholarship student dealing with the wacky antics and behaviors of rich guys with too much time and money on their hands :P

Magi is pretty cool too - the anime's heavily inspired by the Arabian tales and it blends action, comedy, drama, ecchi and romance pretty decently \o/
MFWh19G.pngrVCMhYD.pngL37DBCa.pngxYEKsGr.pngSJ5MCRH.pngKD1nywx.pngPJtYQGv.png43ScKfa.pngoWObM4z.pngx82YUcY.pnguFjitUa.pngVnyRzRL.pngOWShLOa.pngLRm7h2X.pnga6rkjNQ.png6rUIu9p.pngupa4sft.png
@FabPol Some of my all time favorites ;w;

Fullmetal alchemist/Brotherhood (It's a really good anime)
haikyuu!! (sports anime)
Osomatsu-san ( if you like comedy anime)
assassination classroom (action with comedy anime)
One punch man (the title says it all xD)
Noragami ( Stray God at your service )
Durarara!!
Place to place
free! ( Hot anime boys *Insert lenny face here* )
@FabPol Some of my all time favorites ;w;

Fullmetal alchemist/Brotherhood (It's a really good anime)
haikyuu!! (sports anime)
Osomatsu-san ( if you like comedy anime)
assassination classroom (action with comedy anime)
One punch man (the title says it all xD)
Noragami ( Stray God at your service )
Durarara!!
Place to place
free! ( Hot anime boys *Insert lenny face here* )
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
he/they . frt+13 tumblr_lkl7439kSD1qfamg6.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8