Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite anime(s)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Try Toradora and Angel Beats, both great romance anime.
Try Toradora and Angel Beats, both great romance anime.
@FabPolar

*slides in* *whispers* D. Grey man *slides back out*
@FabPolar

*slides in* *whispers* D. Grey man *slides back out*
sZsrs4b.jpg
Seraph of the End is pretty good, great premise, and Parasyte you 100% need to watch if you haven't seen it already (though you said you've seen the popular ones so you probably have). I also enjoyed Trigun and Deadman Wonderland myself (though the latter got a little gruesome at parts, not a lot, just a tiny bit).

And of course if you're into manga there's a korean manhwa (just korean manga) called Noblesse that I have a personal fondness for, it takes a bit to get into and it seems intimidating at first glance (bc there's so many chapters), but I've really enjoyed it and have a huge soft spot for those characters, and if you look at it and get turned off by the initial art style, don't worry, it changes, A LOT

(and if you like that kind of thing it almost everyone of the fights at least one of the guys gets their shirt ripped off, didn't really matter to me but you know, extra nudge (and it's kind of the opposite fanservice you would expect as it's written and illustrated by two guys, but whatever, their call))

I have left contribution, I go now

Edit: NO WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM, IT'S HILARIOUS, basic premise, teacher's gonna destroy the world and has already blown up a good portion of the moon, new class objective: kill teacher. Teacher is also superhuman creature that can move at mach 10 and is incredibly smug, good luck kids.
Seraph of the End is pretty good, great premise, and Parasyte you 100% need to watch if you haven't seen it already (though you said you've seen the popular ones so you probably have). I also enjoyed Trigun and Deadman Wonderland myself (though the latter got a little gruesome at parts, not a lot, just a tiny bit).

And of course if you're into manga there's a korean manhwa (just korean manga) called Noblesse that I have a personal fondness for, it takes a bit to get into and it seems intimidating at first glance (bc there's so many chapters), but I've really enjoyed it and have a huge soft spot for those characters, and if you look at it and get turned off by the initial art style, don't worry, it changes, A LOT

(and if you like that kind of thing it almost everyone of the fights at least one of the guys gets their shirt ripped off, didn't really matter to me but you know, extra nudge (and it's kind of the opposite fanservice you would expect as it's written and illustrated by two guys, but whatever, their call))

I have left contribution, I go now

Edit: NO WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM, IT'S HILARIOUS, basic premise, teacher's gonna destroy the world and has already blown up a good portion of the moon, new class objective: kill teacher. Teacher is also superhuman creature that can move at mach 10 and is incredibly smug, good luck kids.
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
@FabPolar

My favorite is probably K. The visuals and soundtrack are stunning.

One I just finished watching is Laughing Under the Clouds. I really liked it, but it would have been nice if it were longer so the plot did not move so fast.
@FabPolar

My favorite is probably K. The visuals and soundtrack are stunning.

One I just finished watching is Laughing Under the Clouds. I really liked it, but it would have been nice if it were longer so the plot did not move so fast.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@FabPolar
FRUITS BASKET

PLEASE
@FabPolar
FRUITS BASKET

PLEASE
Waystone3.gif
boop
boop
It really depends on the type of genres you're into. It makes it a bit easier for me so that I don't give you something unintentionally that you don't like XD @FabPolar
It really depends on the type of genres you're into. It makes it a bit easier for me so that I don't give you something unintentionally that you don't like XD @FabPolar
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@FabPolar Steins;Gate. not only my favourite anime, but one of my all time favourite shows of all time!. I can only give one simple summary without massive spoilers. "The microwave is a time machine."
@FabPolar Steins;Gate. not only my favourite anime, but one of my all time favourite shows of all time!. I can only give one simple summary without massive spoilers. "The microwave is a time machine."
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@azurearchangel I really like romance-action-y stuff, and I'll really accept any suggestions! ^~^
@azurearchangel I really like romance-action-y stuff, and I'll really accept any suggestions! ^~^
@FabPolar I'm not big on anime anymore really so my suggestions are going to be way outdated, but my favorites were always Pokemon, Digimon (Season 3, Digimon Tamers), Fruits Basket, and Wolf's Rain. My partner made me watch Toradora recently and that was kindof cute too. When I was younger I liked InuYasha and .hack//SIGN a lot too but I haven't revisited them in over a decade so I'm not sure how I'd feel about them now?
@FabPolar I'm not big on anime anymore really so my suggestions are going to be way outdated, but my favorites were always Pokemon, Digimon (Season 3, Digimon Tamers), Fruits Basket, and Wolf's Rain. My partner made me watch Toradora recently and that was kindof cute too. When I was younger I liked InuYasha and .hack//SIGN a lot too but I haven't revisited them in over a decade so I'm not sure how I'd feel about them now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8