Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite anime(s)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
holy wow, you're a fan of miraculous ladybug?! i didn't read your profile, i'm an enormous fan of ML! whoa, i'm so shocked to find people who are also fans! o-O @azurearchangel @redfern
holy wow, you're a fan of miraculous ladybug?! i didn't read your profile, i'm an enormous fan of ML! whoa, i'm so shocked to find people who are also fans! o-O @azurearchangel @redfern
@Fabpolar

Ahh! Anime, :,D. I dunno if you have watched these yet but, Puella Magi Madoka Magica is great, I loved Soul Eater, Blue Exorcist was pretty good, Noragami is pretty great too....Nexoss infected card game (Or something like that, I always get the name wrong..) is good too. But there is a bit of an...>> incest pair. It's good, though. That was the only thing i had a problem with.

So..yeah :,D !
@Fabpolar

Ahh! Anime, :,D. I dunno if you have watched these yet but, Puella Magi Madoka Magica is great, I loved Soul Eater, Blue Exorcist was pretty good, Noragami is pretty great too....Nexoss infected card game (Or something like that, I always get the name wrong..) is good too. But there is a bit of an...>> incest pair. It's good, though. That was the only thing i had a problem with.

So..yeah :,D !
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@FabPolar A lot of good ones have been named but you said you liked cutesy stuff? Have you tried watching [b]Usagi Drop[/b]? It's super cute and calm~ very Josei, slice of life. [img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/2/29665.jpg[/img] [quote]While attending his grandfather's funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is surprised to discover that his grandfather had an illegitimate child with an unknown mother! The rest of his family, fearing the obligation and embarrassment, want nothing to do with the silent little girl, Rin. Sensing her imminent abandonment and outraged by his complacent family members, Daikichi decides to adopt her himself! ...yet he may have underestimated the difficulty of balancing his work, family, and love life with his role as her guardian.[/quote] [b]Kuragehime/ Princess Jellyfish[/b] is another I'd recommend if you haven't seen it floating around tumblr already. While it's not as cute as usagi drop it does touch on some bases in a humorous manner [img]http://9f1780.medialib.glogster.com/media/91b0c440d38bebebb36116a59770a108bc829897cd5c21b1eb28b8e9e044e7d7/princess-jellyfish.jpg[/img] [quote]Kurashita Tsukimi loves jellyfish to the point of obsession, which is why she can’t bear to see a jellyfish being mistreated in a local pet store. When the socially awkward Tsukimi fails to speak up for the jellyfish, a beautiful woman steps in, sparking the beginning of an extremely unlikely friendship.[/quote] [b]Natsume Yuujinchou[/b] is another I kinda got into, I honestly haven't watched enough to properly recommend it but from what I remember I did enjoy it. It's a little on the dramatic side, deals with supernatural stuff and follows that slice of life formula. [img]https://artlingblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/natumse1tumblr_m1s24pa2nh1rpg3ibo1_500.jpg[/img] [quote]While most fifteen-year-old boys, in one way or another, harbor secrets that are related to girls, Takashi Natsume has a peculiar and terrifying secret involving youkai: for as long as he can remember, he has been constantly chased by these spirits. Natsume soon discovers that his deceased grandmother Reiko had passed on to him the Yuujinchou, or "Book of Friends," which contains the names of the spirits whom she brought under her control. Now in Natsume's possession, the book gives Reiko's grandson this power as well, which is why these enraged beings now haunt him in hopes of somehow attaining their freedom.[/quote]
@FabPolar
A lot of good ones have been named but you said you liked cutesy stuff?
Have you tried watching Usagi Drop? It's super cute and calm~ very Josei, slice of life.
29665.jpg
Quote:
While attending his grandfather's funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is surprised to discover that his grandfather had an illegitimate child with an unknown mother! The rest of his family, fearing the obligation and embarrassment, want nothing to do with the silent little girl, Rin. Sensing her imminent abandonment and outraged by his complacent family members, Daikichi decides to adopt her himself! ...yet he may have underestimated the difficulty of balancing his work, family, and love life with his role as her guardian.

Kuragehime/ Princess Jellyfish is another I'd recommend if you haven't seen it floating around tumblr already. While it's not as cute as usagi drop it does touch on some bases in a humorous manner
princess-jellyfish.jpg
Quote:
Kurashita Tsukimi loves jellyfish to the point of obsession, which is why she can’t bear to see a jellyfish being mistreated in a local pet store. When the socially awkward Tsukimi fails to speak up for the jellyfish, a beautiful woman steps in, sparking the beginning of an extremely unlikely friendship.

Natsume Yuujinchou is another I kinda got into, I honestly haven't watched enough to properly recommend it but from what I remember I did enjoy it. It's a little on the dramatic side, deals with supernatural stuff and follows that slice of life formula.
natumse1tumblr_m1s24pa2nh1rpg3ibo1_500.jpg
Quote:
While most fifteen-year-old boys, in one way or another, harbor secrets that are related to girls, Takashi Natsume has a peculiar and terrifying secret involving youkai: for as long as he can remember, he has been constantly chased by these spirits. Natsume soon discovers that his deceased grandmother Reiko had passed on to him the Yuujinchou, or "Book of Friends," which contains the names of the spirits whom she brought under her control. Now in Natsume's possession, the book gives Reiko's grandson this power as well, which is why these enraged beings now haunt him in hopes of somehow attaining their freedom.
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
Recently I've watched a anime called Konosuba, it was super good, season 1 ended. Food Wars, Nagi no Asukara, and No Game No Life are all good anime
Recently I've watched a anime called Konosuba, it was super good, season 1 ended. Food Wars, Nagi no Asukara, and No Game No Life are all good anime
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Fabpolar
Haha Miraculous Ladybug is amazing! :) The wait for the new season is going to be difficult OTL
@Fabpolar
Haha Miraculous Ladybug is amazing! :) The wait for the new season is going to be difficult OTL
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@FabPolar

Oooh where do I start?

-Fullmetal Alchemist (Original and brotherhood, watch them both)
-Attack on Titan
-Parasyte the maxim
-Noragami
-Erased (Oh my word the feels)
-ONE PUNCHHHHH (yassss)
-Death Note
-Assassination classroom
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica
-Squid Girl (I-I know, bad aren't I?)
-Sword Art Online (I only half liked the first arc of season 1, the rest was bad. idk tho, some people like it)

And if you like movies:
-STUDIO GHIBLI PLS THEY ARE BAE (Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Laputa castle in he sky, Howls moving castle oml the list goes on)
-Madhouse (Stuff like wolf children, girl who leapt through time, summer wars)

@FabPolar

Oooh where do I start?

-Fullmetal Alchemist (Original and brotherhood, watch them both)
-Attack on Titan
-Parasyte the maxim
-Noragami
-Erased (Oh my word the feels)
-ONE PUNCHHHHH (yassss)
-Death Note
-Assassination classroom
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica
-Squid Girl (I-I know, bad aren't I?)
-Sword Art Online (I only half liked the first arc of season 1, the rest was bad. idk tho, some people like it)

And if you like movies:
-STUDIO GHIBLI PLS THEY ARE BAE (Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Laputa castle in he sky, Howls moving castle oml the list goes on)
-Madhouse (Stuff like wolf children, girl who leapt through time, summer wars)

3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Redfern ikr, omg, and they removed the channels from youtube and it stinks cuz i don't know how to download the videos >~< but it is sooo good, omg! and chat noir with his puns is so adorable and sinnamon-bunnish at the same time xD
@Redfern ikr, omg, and they removed the channels from youtube and it stinks cuz i don't know how to download the videos >~< but it is sooo good, omg! and chat noir with his puns is so adorable and sinnamon-bunnish at the same time xD
My favourite popular anime is Puella Magi Madoka Magica. My favourite not too well known anime is Night Wizard. If you liked PMMM you would probably like Night Wizard, it's also kind of dark (I believe the term is psychological anime?)
My favourite popular anime is Puella Magi Madoka Magica. My favourite not too well known anime is Night Wizard. If you liked PMMM you would probably like Night Wizard, it's also kind of dark (I believe the term is psychological anime?)
jCVhFoZ.gif
I don't watch too much anime but.... @FabPolar

Tokyo Ghoul is amazing! I need to also start watching Attack on Titans and Bleach,but im not to sure if ill ever finish those two lol.
I don't watch too much anime but.... @FabPolar

Tokyo Ghoul is amazing! I need to also start watching Attack on Titans and Bleach,but im not to sure if ill ever finish those two lol.
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
My brethren ;;-;; Finally @FabPolar @Redfern
My brethren ;;-;; Finally @FabPolar @Redfern
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8