Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite anime(s)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@azurearchangel
xD I know! Probably my favourite part of the series
I really want to rewatch it again, but I have so much school work lol... ah well!
@azurearchangel
xD I know! Probably my favourite part of the series
I really want to rewatch it again, but I have so much school work lol... ah well!
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@FabPolar
Lemme give you a long list of my favourite animes owo

1. Danganronpa / Super Danganronpa 2 / Danganronpa V3
Well, I don't like the anime adaption because of its really fast character development, but the games are spectacular, also, Danganronpa V3 will be a game and it'll have an anime adaption, and SDR2 will have an anime adaption too, kinda (The hype is real!). Lemme give you a brief explanation of what's about
Danganronpa is about 15 students that are trapped in their own school, Hope's Peak Academy, which is under control by a sadistic bear named Monokuma. And to escape, they have to 'graduate', and to do this, they must kill a classmate. I won't explain all of the mechanics of the game or else this will get longer x.x (If you wonder if there's blood in this game... yes, it has blood, but it's pink. Best color ever) Btw I don't really recommend this game if you're sensible to death

2. 9 Hours, 9 Doors, 9 Persons / Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward / Zero Escape: Time Dilemma
As Danganronpa, the game's way better than the anime and it has blood. It's a really good game if you love plot twists and interesting complicated theories about time and space. I also don't really recommend this game if you're sensible to death. (btw Time Dilemma will be a new game too... but tbh I'm dissapointed with the new art style, and it looks a little bit more darker than its prequels)

3. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu / Assasination Classroom
The title may seem dark, but trust me, the anime isn't dark at all. In a nutshell, it's about some 'students' that are trying to kill their Teacher, Korosensei, a creature with tentacles that partially destroys the moon, leaving it as a permanent crescent moon and threatens to destroy the Earth within a year.

4. Noragami
This is a really good anime if you like comedy, action and supernatural things. I have nothing else to say.

5. Steins;Gate
As Danganronpa and 999, the game's better than the anime, and it's about tragedy and sci-fi. And i've heard it has a lot of time and space theories and other mind-blowing stuff. I haven't seen the anime yet and I don't think I can keep up with the game x.x

6. Owari no Seraph
Nothing to see here, just another tragedy/apocaliptic anime that will be really good if you like supernatural and action stuff
@FabPolar
Lemme give you a long list of my favourite animes owo

1. Danganronpa / Super Danganronpa 2 / Danganronpa V3
Well, I don't like the anime adaption because of its really fast character development, but the games are spectacular, also, Danganronpa V3 will be a game and it'll have an anime adaption, and SDR2 will have an anime adaption too, kinda (The hype is real!). Lemme give you a brief explanation of what's about
Danganronpa is about 15 students that are trapped in their own school, Hope's Peak Academy, which is under control by a sadistic bear named Monokuma. And to escape, they have to 'graduate', and to do this, they must kill a classmate. I won't explain all of the mechanics of the game or else this will get longer x.x (If you wonder if there's blood in this game... yes, it has blood, but it's pink. Best color ever) Btw I don't really recommend this game if you're sensible to death

2. 9 Hours, 9 Doors, 9 Persons / Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward / Zero Escape: Time Dilemma
As Danganronpa, the game's way better than the anime and it has blood. It's a really good game if you love plot twists and interesting complicated theories about time and space. I also don't really recommend this game if you're sensible to death. (btw Time Dilemma will be a new game too... but tbh I'm dissapointed with the new art style, and it looks a little bit more darker than its prequels)

3. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu / Assasination Classroom
The title may seem dark, but trust me, the anime isn't dark at all. In a nutshell, it's about some 'students' that are trying to kill their Teacher, Korosensei, a creature with tentacles that partially destroys the moon, leaving it as a permanent crescent moon and threatens to destroy the Earth within a year.

4. Noragami
This is a really good anime if you like comedy, action and supernatural things. I have nothing else to say.

5. Steins;Gate
As Danganronpa and 999, the game's better than the anime, and it's about tragedy and sci-fi. And i've heard it has a lot of time and space theories and other mind-blowing stuff. I haven't seen the anime yet and I don't think I can keep up with the game x.x

6. Owari no Seraph
Nothing to see here, just another tragedy/apocaliptic anime that will be really good if you like supernatural and action stuff
zzzzzzzzzzzzzYrnDNd3.pngzzzz
AcXOwbQ.gif
9-FAE2-EE3-BFC0-46-FF-841-C-2-AE7-E32887-DE.png
@FabPolar I would have to say my all time fave is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, but I also recently have loved Snow white with the red hair, Blue Exorcist, and Another.

@Kaibuki I love dangan ronpa, noragami, and 999 :O I haven't played the sequels to the last one though

Edit - ALSO MIRACULOUS LADYBUG IS GREAT
@FabPolar I would have to say my all time fave is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, but I also recently have loved Snow white with the red hair, Blue Exorcist, and Another.

@Kaibuki I love dangan ronpa, noragami, and 999 :O I haven't played the sequels to the last one though

Edit - ALSO MIRACULOUS LADYBUG IS GREAT
@Jinxybat
Omg!! I finally found someone that likes those three ;w;
Btw the sequel of Danganronpa (SDR2) is gonna be on Steam, just sayin' :P
@Jinxybat
Omg!! I finally found someone that likes those three ;w;
Btw the sequel of Danganronpa (SDR2) is gonna be on Steam, just sayin' :P
AcXOwbQ.gif
@FabPolar

Well I haven't seen many anime-series but my favorites are Pokemon and Ranma½
@FabPolar

Well I haven't seen many anime-series but my favorites are Pokemon and Ranma½
@Kaibuki Oh my gosh, really?? I want to be able to hang with Gundham all the time :DDD I've watched play throughs but he's my fave. and Kuzuryuu !

I haven't watched the play through of despair girls yet or of course the new one .
Are the Nonary game ones on steam? I have the first one through Ds but I can't find any of the newer ones.
@Kaibuki Oh my gosh, really?? I want to be able to hang with Gundham all the time :DDD I've watched play throughs but he's my fave. and Kuzuryuu !

I haven't watched the play through of despair girls yet or of course the new one .
Are the Nonary game ones on steam? I have the first one through Ds but I can't find any of the newer ones.
@Jinxybat
Gundham is the best character of SDR2. 10/10 komaeda's the most well-written insane character i've seen in my life, so he's also my fave x) (don't judge me). I also have seen some play throughs too
And 999's sequels ain't on Steam, they're for playstation ;w;
@Jinxybat
Gundham is the best character of SDR2. 10/10 komaeda's the most well-written insane character i've seen in my life, so he's also my fave x) (don't judge me). I also have seen some play throughs too
And 999's sequels ain't on Steam, they're for playstation ;w;
AcXOwbQ.gif
HAIKYUU!!! It's a volleyball sports anime. SO GOOD. Just broke 200 chapters. 2 seasons (25 eps each) + 1 OVA with a 3rd season this fall. Also a stage play!!
It's literally SO GOOD

Madoka Magica is actually my favorite anime tho aaaaaaaaaaaah
Also One Punch Man, Gangsta, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Osomatsu-san (ruin your friendships via arguments over which character is the best), Magi (1st season is Labyrinth of Magic, 2nd is Kingdom of Magic), Yowamushi Pedal, etcccccccccccccccccccc I watch a lot of anime but haiq is #1 most recommended
HAIKYUU!!! It's a volleyball sports anime. SO GOOD. Just broke 200 chapters. 2 seasons (25 eps each) + 1 OVA with a 3rd season this fall. Also a stage play!!
It's literally SO GOOD

Madoka Magica is actually my favorite anime tho aaaaaaaaaaaah
Also One Punch Man, Gangsta, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Osomatsu-san (ruin your friendships via arguments over which character is the best), Magi (1st season is Labyrinth of Magic, 2nd is Kingdom of Magic), Yowamushi Pedal, etcccccccccccccccccccc I watch a lot of anime but haiq is #1 most recommended
@Kaibuki Gundham is fantastic, I love the depth of his character. and I'm not judging you for komaeda, I know he's seriously a genius/trash/nottrash character.

Maybe I can find the other games... and a playstation to use OTL
@Kaibuki Gundham is fantastic, I love the depth of his character. and I'm not judging you for komaeda, I know he's seriously a genius/trash/nottrash character.

Maybe I can find the other games... and a playstation to use OTL
@Jinxybat
I hope you find a playstation to use very soon, my friend \o/
also thank you for not judging me haha
@Jinxybat
I hope you find a playstation to use very soon, my friend \o/
also thank you for not judging me haha
AcXOwbQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8