Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is AMAZING!
This is AMAZING!
@KiraJacqueline
Thank you!
@KiraJacqueline
Thank you!
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Quick question?
Does this strategy apply to other shop ideas?
Quick question?
Does this strategy apply to other shop ideas?
y9uajVd.jpg 1KLIysW.png
@Telas

Yeah! You can take the same basic advise about market research, appeal, etc and apply it to pretty much anything you want to sell
@Telas

Yeah! You can take the same basic advise about market research, appeal, etc and apply it to pretty much anything you want to sell
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Thanks @ScalyMaiden! This answers a couple of questions that i had!

Thanks @ScalyMaiden! This answers a couple of questions that i had!

y9uajVd.jpg 1KLIysW.png
Any tips?
trying to start a rare colors shop.
(most do not have non basic genes though)
I have dergs that are 1/2 on FR and only non exaulted any idea for prices?
Any tips?
trying to start a rare colors shop.
(most do not have non basic genes though)
I have dergs that are 1/2 on FR and only non exaulted any idea for prices?
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
@RosyWindFox

If you're looking to breed rare colors, you'll need pairs with very wide color ranges. I find that the rare color market is pretty unpredictable. You'll probably want to rely pretty heavily on collector's threads and breeding associations for their pinglists.

Also, "pretty" color combinations (although that's kind of up to individual preference) tend to go for higher prices than random colors even if they are rare.

I hope that helps! I'm not super versed on the rare color market
@RosyWindFox

If you're looking to breed rare colors, you'll need pairs with very wide color ranges. I find that the rare color market is pretty unpredictable. You'll probably want to rely pretty heavily on collector's threads and breeding associations for their pinglists.

Also, "pretty" color combinations (although that's kind of up to individual preference) tend to go for higher prices than random colors even if they are rare.

I hope that helps! I'm not super versed on the rare color market
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
I am not looking to breed rare colors. (no lair slots)
I am looking to sell the 10 or so I got by random.
I do have some pretty dergs in there.

I will try to do some ping lists thanks!
I am not looking to breed rare colors. (no lair slots)
I am looking to sell the 10 or so I got by random.
I do have some pretty dergs in there.

I will try to do some ping lists thanks!
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
@RosyWindFox

Oh I see! Yeah I'd look for some pinglists. I'd also check the "Find a Dragon" forum for any threads searching for rare colors. Good luck!
@RosyWindFox

Oh I see! Yeah I'd look for some pinglists. I'd also check the "Find a Dragon" forum for any threads searching for rare colors. Good luck!
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Thanks! Will do!
Thanks! Will do!
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8