Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ScalyMaiden It’s me again! I just really wanted to thank you for this guide because it really helped me... with starting my very own bio shop! It’s called The Blooming Bios Shoppe! I will be opening it on May 4th thanks to you! (: [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/993.png[/img][/center][center][size=5][emoji=rose size=1][font=cursive][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2849133#post_2849133]The Blooming Bio Shoppe[emoji=rose size=1][/font][/url][/size][/center]
@ScalyMaiden
It’s me again! I just really wanted to thank you for this guide because it really helped me... with starting my very own bio shop! It’s called The Blooming Bios Shoppe! I will be opening it on May 4th thanks to you! (:

993.png
y9uajVd.jpg 1KLIysW.png
@Telas

Glad to hear it! You should ping me to the thread when it's open
@Telas

Glad to hear it! You should ping me to the thread when it's open
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Sorry! just to let you know we are open now! May 4th wouldn’t have worked so... come on over and check it out!!! [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/993.png[/img][/center][center][size=5][emoji=rose size=1][font=cursive][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2849133#post_2849133]The Blooming Bio Shoppe[emoji=rose size=1][/font][/url][/size][/center]
Sorry! just to let you know we are open now! May 4th wouldn’t have worked so... come on over and check it out!!!

993.png
y9uajVd.jpg 1KLIysW.png
@NatCat1090. Gotta ping myself for later use :)
@NatCat1090. Gotta ping myself for later use :)
CAg34Di.jpg
@ScalyMaiden I was going to open a hatchery of my own and the two dragons that are my first pair have all rare genes. Duskwater (Pearlcatcher - Abyss Metallic - Abyss Bee - Phthalo Opal) and Nightingale (Imperial - Abyss Iridescent - Abyss Shimmer - Phthalo Glimmer). I was just wondering how much I should price their baby dergs at because they would honestly be a lot according to a lot of pricing guides.

There is currently only four dergs like Duskwater and 13 like Nightingale
@ScalyMaiden I was going to open a hatchery of my own and the two dragons that are my first pair have all rare genes. Duskwater (Pearlcatcher - Abyss Metallic - Abyss Bee - Phthalo Opal) and Nightingale (Imperial - Abyss Iridescent - Abyss Shimmer - Phthalo Glimmer). I was just wondering how much I should price their baby dergs at because they would honestly be a lot according to a lot of pricing guides.

There is currently only four dergs like Duskwater and 13 like Nightingale
-She/her
-The Motely Crew [H]-Suggestion: Bump Button for Forum Threads.[/indent][/size]
@bengal23

If you feel like pricing guides are pricing too high you can always lower the price they give you to something you feel more comfortable with. Dragon are selling pretty low right now, except for ultra rare specialty dragons which sells for outrageous sums.

I try to keep my prices around 25k to 30k treasure, myself, for most of my dragons, but you'll probably need to do some experimenting to find your sweet spot with prices.
@bengal23

If you feel like pricing guides are pricing too high you can always lower the price they give you to something you feel more comfortable with. Dragon are selling pretty low right now, except for ultra rare specialty dragons which sells for outrageous sums.

I try to keep my prices around 25k to 30k treasure, myself, for most of my dragons, but you'll probably need to do some experimenting to find your sweet spot with prices.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@ScalyMaiden Alright! Thanks for the tips.
@ScalyMaiden Alright! Thanks for the tips.
-She/her
-The Motely Crew [H]-Suggestion: Bump Button for Forum Threads.[/indent][/size]
I've been considering starting a hatchery. I really appreciate the guide!
@WICKEDisgood818 Pinging myself for later.
I've been considering starting a hatchery. I really appreciate the guide!
@WICKEDisgood818 Pinging myself for later.
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
If I'm trying to make a banner and section headers for my hatchery, what size image should I use?
If I'm trying to make a banner and section headers for my hatchery, what size image should I use?
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
@WICKEDisgood818

I would check out the Art forum, or some other hatchery, find a banner a size you like, and use that size. 800 px is a good width, and the height has more wiggle room- although if you want it to fit in a signature you're probably looking at around 90 to 100 px tall.
@WICKEDisgood818

I would check out the Art forum, or some other hatchery, find a banner a size you like, and use that size. 800 px is a good width, and the height has more wiggle room- although if you want it to fit in a signature you're probably looking at around 90 to 100 px tall.
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8