Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Halcandra

Thanks for the feedback! I might add in something about it. At the moment I do mention nest rentals from the side of renting out extra nests rather than the other way around.

If you know of any good, reputable nest rental networks, I'd be happy to add them to the resources post at the end
@Halcandra

Thanks for the feedback! I might add in something about it. At the moment I do mention nest rentals from the side of renting out extra nests rather than the other way around.

If you know of any good, reputable nest rental networks, I'd be happy to add them to the resources post at the end
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@SaltWizard I think the Coalition for Coordinating Eyes is probably the best one to recommend. It's strictly moderated and I have not heard of any major incidents occurring with them. From my experience, people reply quickly when pinged for a nest. Hatching the nest late is considered an offense too, so it's probably the best for hatcheries.
@SaltWizard I think the Coalition for Coordinating Eyes is probably the best one to recommend. It's strictly moderated and I have not heard of any major incidents occurring with them. From my experience, people reply quickly when pinged for a nest. Hatching the nest late is considered an offense too, so it's probably the best for hatcheries.
4Dclvwp.png
@Alqamar self ping for future reference! Thanks for making this wonderful guide! :)
@Alqamar self ping for future reference! Thanks for making this wonderful guide! :)
7ntZZGM.png
LnZG5ty.png
n17QGji.png
mlHpBMC.png
3CzZFT6.png
hJVZpHL.png
l2iWcDI.png
nogqNNu.png
EpKUNoe.png
@critterlover23

Ping for ref
@critterlover23

Ping for ref
6lt4f12.png
@BlackPunkBird I think that's a great idea for a hatchery! It won't work for everyone, but there's definitely a market for the unique, and some players will like the challenge of breeding for their starting dragons. I don't believe that's necessary for every hatchery out there, though. I think it just depends on what your vision is, and how much time and money you want to invest into your starting pair.
@BlackPunkBird I think that's a great idea for a hatchery! It won't work for everyone, but there's definitely a market for the unique, and some players will like the challenge of breeding for their starting dragons. I don't believe that's necessary for every hatchery out there, though. I think it just depends on what your vision is, and how much time and money you want to invest into your starting pair.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Thank you so much for this wonderful guide! I'm fairly new to FR but love the idea of starting a small hatchery. Now to expand my lair...!

The resources list is SO helpful. Thank you again for all your hard work in compiling this thread!
Thank you so much for this wonderful guide! I'm fairly new to FR but love the idea of starting a small hatchery. Now to expand my lair...!

The resources list is SO helpful. Thank you again for all your hard work in compiling this thread!
Pixel art of a purple coffee cup with a heart slowly bouncing overhead.

• Jane | She/They

Moulin Sornieth: A Keel Hatchery
What an absolutely wonderful guide! Thank you so very much for how comprehensive this is!
What an absolutely wonderful guide! Thank you so very much for how comprehensive this is!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@JeidoRyuuHime
@JeidoRyuuHime
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
This guide is really helpful, thank you for making it!
P.S. @Hollythedragon @nerrrrrrrrr (for later ref)
This guide is really helpful, thank you for making it!
P.S. @Hollythedragon @nerrrrrrrrr (for later ref)
9EHwGiP.png tDYJ6OG.png wAUss1x.png Celeana.gif 71XQEox.png
GXPwpIa.png
5xiTZy6.png
7Zid8hE.png
tqGkHih.png
5vnsOgE.png
*thumbs up*
*thumbs up*
Sig-Banner-Two.png8QwBLFM.giftddqFCU.pngwAUss1x.pngYmkjgGR.gifWsu3XA9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8