Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [resource] item-width bio banners
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33
Wow you're cranking these out lately, love it as always
Wow you're cranking these out lately, love it as always
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
I love these! ^^

I have plans to use them in most of my dragons Bios: with Drosero's being the most complete I think?

I love these! ^^

I have plans to use them in most of my dragons Bios: with Drosero's being the most complete I think?

Y3NRNkA.png
shadowbinder.png
Looking to reach 50 likes on Drosero! ^^ ->

If you want a hatchling from any of my dragons just ask! ^^
77056706.png
vtfvo0z.png
These are just... wonderful *-* Thank you so much for making these and sharing with us! (Now I can prettify the dragon bios I... haven't written lore for yet °-° I knew there was a fail in that plan! ^^')

May I be added to the pinglist please?

Also, not a request, more like a 'I'm looking forward to this one, though I've already got plenty of material/dragons to work my way through but this one just looks neat' : the Thunder Lizards Scene?

Thanks again for sharing your work!!
These are just... wonderful *-* Thank you so much for making these and sharing with us! (Now I can prettify the dragon bios I... haven't written lore for yet °-° I knew there was a fail in that plan! ^^')

May I be added to the pinglist please?

Also, not a request, more like a 'I'm looking forward to this one, though I've already got plenty of material/dragons to work my way through but this one just looks neat' : the Thunder Lizards Scene?

Thanks again for sharing your work!!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
Thanks for making these! I'm redoing all my permas' bios and these look wonderful in them. Here is one of them, if you want to use his bio for your examples, that's fine by me :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65961031][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/659611/65961031.png[/img][/url]
Thanks for making these! I'm redoing all my permas' bios and these look wonderful in them. Here is one of them, if you want to use his bio for your examples, that's fine by me :D

65961031.png
nuvYkoF.png
These are gorgeous! I'm definitely saving this thread for when I start on dragon lore <3
If you have a pinglist, I'd love to be added!
These are gorgeous! I'm definitely saving this thread for when I start on dragon lore <3
If you have a pinglist, I'd love to be added!
Kat | she/her | ISTP | FR+2 | MCR!!!
anyways-
@Vertigris I'm still using these! Although I'm redoing my dragon's bios again and two of my dragons you have featured now have the same layout. Could you remove [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57707366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/577074/57707366.png[/img][/url]? I think someone else should have a chance and replace his feature ^^ Thank you!
@Vertigris I'm still using these! Although I'm redoing my dragon's bios again and two of my dragons you have featured now have the same layout. Could you remove
57707366.png? I think someone else should have a chance and replace his feature ^^ Thank you!
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
@Vertigris

Oh, I love these! Would you mind pinging me when you finish more / add more recolors?
@Vertigris

Oh, I love these! Would you mind pinging me when you finish more / add more recolors?
~
leo - she/they
FR+2

looking for dragons!
~~
VrWWm16.png
Just a small update this time, but banners for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2669851/10#post_46148509][b]Scene: Thunder Lizards[/b][/url] are now available! [center][item=scene: thunder lizards][/center] [size=1]@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @nonisland @Tuath @TheTokenBrit @GuardianAkumu @Lucks @Mandragorum @mithrel @maplemoon @philodendron @Leviter @ProbablyLying @Siraiceshine @Screenmaster @frozenskies @Yuubi @lr21vb @PoweredByNeon @SilentWanderer @doremy @Dianounais @DiamondInu @aprilraven @tourmalinesmoke @plight @EpsilonWingS @Stormfly @Frostingflowers @Icos @atlasky @SuzyChi @404ANACONDA @Liirah @Beezarre @KatnessIxe @leoscreams [/size]
Just a small update this time, but banners for Scene: Thunder Lizards are now available!
Scene: Thunder Lizards

@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @nonisland @Tuath @TheTokenBrit @GuardianAkumu @Lucks @Mandragorum @mithrel @maplemoon @philodendron @Leviter @ProbablyLying @Siraiceshine @Screenmaster @frozenskies @Yuubi @lr21vb @PoweredByNeon @SilentWanderer @doremy @Dianounais @DiamondInu @aprilraven @tourmalinesmoke @plight @EpsilonWingS @Stormfly @Frostingflowers @Icos @atlasky @SuzyChi @404ANACONDA @Liirah @Beezarre @KatnessIxe @leoscreams
yWVIirM.png
all are so cool ^^
all are so cool ^^
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
Apologies if this has already been asked, but do you think you'll be making banners out of the newly released flight headers?
Apologies if this has already been asked, but do you think you'll be making banners out of the newly released flight headers?
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33