Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [resource] item-width bio banners
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33
Thank you so much for making this!!
Thank you so much for making this!!
NotTooSteller #129708 he/him
LORE CLAN / WRITER / ARTIST / COLLECTOR / COLISEUM GRINDER
DBL5.png Divider-213x50-3.png Lantern-1.png Square-3.png
@LunamFlore I believe the new banners are big enough to allow it, so yes, probably! Can't make any promises about when though.
@LunamFlore I believe the new banners are big enough to allow it, so yes, probably! Can't make any promises about when though.
yWVIirM.png
Probably is more than good enough for me, lol! Will love them if and when they drop ^^
Probably is more than good enough for me, lol! Will love them if and when they drop ^^
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
@StarlightDragon7
@StarlightDragon7
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
thank you for making these! i really like using them in my dragon bios!
thank you for making these! i really like using them in my dragon bios!
kd1UoKC.png5iXiC8z.pngQQYyU47.pngPgv53XB.pngqhK4FYS.pngk7mTvIf.png
Omg I just love these! If you end up making a set for the new autumn background that got released I’d love to use it for my autumn themed girl ^.^

Edit: not a dragon but I loved it so much I added some to my coli grinding service!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3166875/1#post_52164553
Omg I just love these! If you end up making a set for the new autumn background that got released I’d love to use it for my autumn themed girl ^.^

Edit: not a dragon but I loved it so much I added some to my coli grinding service!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3166875/1#post_52164553
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
Unsure of whether or not this will be updated, but! I think a starry night sky with twinkling stars would be a cool animated banner! Totally not biased at all aha /lh /s

Thank you for making these!! I've been using them constantly for my dragon bios!! They're very useful <3
Unsure of whether or not this will be updated, but! I think a starry night sky with twinkling stars would be a cool animated banner! Totally not biased at all aha /lh /s

Thank you for making these!! I've been using them constantly for my dragon bios!! They're very useful <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Buttercup%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
My Lore Dump | My Art Dump
Cherrybloom%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
just gunna swoon over these again
current or not, everyone should see these <3
just gunna swoon over these again
current or not, everyone should see these <3
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Vertigris

Thanks for the amazing work!
I was doing the neighbouring thread with flight lair banners (only 640x85 dividers though) here and started with a couple of scenes, but then I found your thread! Phew that was a relief. May I mention you and give a link to this thread in mine so people can easily find it?

I also like the navigation you did, it's really handy. Good job!
@Vertigris

Thanks for the amazing work!
I was doing the neighbouring thread with flight lair banners (only 640x85 dividers though) here and started with a couple of scenes, but then I found your thread! Phew that was a relief. May I mention you and give a link to this thread in mine so people can easily find it?

I also like the navigation you did, it's really handy. Good job!
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@Vertigris ;

thanks a ton for making these banners for everyone to use !!! : DDD
they've really helped me make bios for my dragons interesting and colorful.
i couldn't find some scenes my dragons were using, so i made a few matching full-length banners to match this style and figured i should share what i made, cheers !!!

[ https://imgur.com/a/p6uxagx ]
@Vertigris ;

thanks a ton for making these banners for everyone to use !!! : DDD
they've really helped me make bios for my dragons interesting and colorful.
i couldn't find some scenes my dragons were using, so i made a few matching full-length banners to match this style and figured i should share what i made, cheers !!!

[ https://imgur.com/a/p6uxagx ]
ikBFl7L.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33