Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [coli build] Mire Millionaire [updated]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
In the announcement people commented that it should now be 123 to Rally + Eliminate all enemies, so once I managed to get myself another Tincture I'll be checking it out.
In the announcement people commented that it should now be 123 to Rally + Eliminate all enemies, so once I managed to get myself another Tincture I'll be checking it out.
m16OKP.jpeg
I can confirm that 123 STR, 62 QCK and rest in VIT is working just fine since the Mire update. I use Meditate and then Rally + Elim all enemies besides bosses.
I can confirm that 123 STR, 62 QCK and rest in VIT is working just fine since the Mire update. I use Meditate and then Rally + Elim all enemies besides bosses.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
I'm using 123 STR, 64 QCK, 11 VIT, the rest in AGI and I'm doing ok. My trainer is earth element which is generally good in the mire, other elements may have more trouble. You do have to be a bit more careful about taking hits, but generally it seems like I'm ok, and I have sap as a backup if I need to recover a quick hit of HP.
I'm using 123 STR, 64 QCK, 11 VIT, the rest in AGI and I'm doing ok. My trainer is earth element which is generally good in the mire, other elements may have more trouble. You do have to be a bit more careful about taking hits, but generally it seems like I'm ok, and I have sap as a backup if I need to recover a quick hit of HP.
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
The armadillos got nerfed! ("Armored Colonies and Fungal Gardens have had their hit points reduced and defense increased. Kelpies have had their speed corrected.")

Apparently, 120STR should be enough to Rally+Eliminate now! (haven't tried it out yet myself, but see this comment on Maki's battle stones guide)

EDIT: Alright, tested it out, 120STR works! Personally ended up with 65QCK, 24VIT 10AGI for the rest bcs I got bothered by the extra point got left with if I stayed at 64QCK and poured the rest to VIT and AGI lol. You can def. squeeze out more VIT if you go with 64QCK, which works.
The armadillos got nerfed! ("Armored Colonies and Fungal Gardens have had their hit points reduced and defense increased. Kelpies have had their speed corrected.")

Apparently, 120STR should be enough to Rally+Eliminate now! (haven't tried it out yet myself, but see this comment on Maki's battle stones guide)

EDIT: Alright, tested it out, 120STR works! Personally ended up with 65QCK, 24VIT 10AGI for the rest bcs I got bothered by the extra point got left with if I stayed at 64QCK and poured the rest to VIT and AGI lol. You can def. squeeze out more VIT if you go with 64QCK, which works.
Lupik_Firebreak.pnglupik_pockets.pnglupik_kindling.pnglupik_razzmatazz.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
So yea, its now updated for the new Mire - 120str, staying at 64qck. happy mire-ing y'all!
So yea, its now updated for the new Mire - 120str, staying at 64qck. happy mire-ing y'all!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
Random comment - I didn't tincture my Millionaire (kept STR at 119) but swapped out Shred for Sap. Rally + Sap + Eliminate works perfectly for the armadillos and gives a little bonus healing as well! I haven't noticed any real change in speed since it's only the one mob and Sap makes the build just a little more durable since you can heal without losing a turn on potions.
Random comment - I didn't tincture my Millionaire (kept STR at 119) but swapped out Shred for Sap. Rally + Sap + Eliminate works perfectly for the armadillos and gives a little bonus healing as well! I haven't noticed any real change in speed since it's only the one mob and Sap makes the build just a little more durable since you can heal without losing a turn on potions.
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
Love this build, thank youuu!
Love this build, thank youuu!
z2NVsqJ.jpg
Omg I thought I was the only one struggling with my mire flyer! Can’t wait to try this out. Thank you for putting this together!

@shadyrabbit (tagging myself to come back to this)
Omg I thought I was the only one struggling with my mire flyer! Can’t wait to try this out. Thank you for putting this together!

@shadyrabbit (tagging myself to come back to this)
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
okie, I tried this build out and quite happy with it! Here's some statistics from my (almost) first ten minutes with mire millionare c: My shadow dragon had 123 in strength because I forgot to re-check the last page of this topic, so keep this in mind! Food points (without used in features items and Valentine's candies): [emoji=green apple size=1] [b]136 ([emoji=insect size=1] 56, [emoji=meat size=1] 24, [emoji=seafood size=1] 32, [emoji=plant size=1] 24)[/b] Profit from Materials (without used in features items): [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]898[/b] Profit from Other (without used in features items): [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]0[/b] Got 7 trinkets from this session, but all of them are used in features, so can't sell them for now c:
okie, I tried this build out and quite happy with it! Here's some statistics from my (almost) first ten minutes with mire millionare c:

My shadow dragon had 123 in strength because I forgot to re-check the last page of this topic, so keep this in mind!

Food points (without used in features items and Valentine's candies): 136
( 56, 24, 32, 24)

Profit from Materials (without used in features items): 898
Profit from Other (without used in features items): 0

Got 7 trinkets from this session, but all of them are used in features, so can't sell them for now c:
I've been wondering, just how fast is this build? I feel like it's kind of slow, it takes me around 2 mins to train with 2 fodder but I'm not sure if this is the norm. Has anyone tried to compare the speed of this one against Maki's very similar build?
I've been wondering, just how fast is this build? I feel like it's kind of slow, it takes me around 2 mins to train with 2 fodder but I'm not sure if this is the norm. Has anyone tried to compare the speed of this one against Maki's very similar build?
wlLXM.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13