Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65
[Deleted this part because my older Mire trainer was statted weird, never mind me. I need a nap so my brain works.] Fungal Garden AGI 10. Did that change, or was RNG just like that for me? Fungal Garden was the one that I started going 'time to get dodged I guess' when I encountered them yesterday, enough so that I am surprised to see its AGI is lower than the ants and wolves that also annoyed. Edit - Awww, they fixed Kelpies' speed. That did seem ridiculously slow, fair, but I will miss it. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
[Deleted this part because my older Mire trainer was statted weird, never mind me. I need a nap so my brain works.]

Fungal Garden AGI 10. Did that change, or was RNG just like that for me? Fungal Garden was the one that I started going 'time to get dodged I guess' when I encountered them yesterday, enough so that I am surprised to see its AGI is lower than the ants and wolves that also annoyed.

Edit - Awww, they fixed Kelpies' speed. That did seem ridiculously slow, fair, but I will miss it.
Restatted my MediMirer into 120 STR / 30 VIT / 62 QCK. I am now able to Rally + Eliminate Armored Colony and Fungal Garden! Today's adjustment did the trick. Lost three points of VIT, but I'm able to keep my offensive stats intact.
Restatted my MediMirer into 120 STR / 30 VIT / 62 QCK. I am now able to Rally + Eliminate Armored Colony and Fungal Garden! Today's adjustment did the trick. Lost three points of VIT, but I'm able to keep my offensive stats intact.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
I tinctured my level 22 dragons, how much STR/QCK would I need to pool to match this guide?
I tinctured my level 22 dragons, how much STR/QCK would I need to pool to match this guide?
@Winterwald this guide assumes you have a level 25 dragon for the builds listed. If you only a level 22 I don't know that you'll have enough points to make some of these work.

Also by "this" guide, which guide do you mean? Maki has so many builds for trainers based on venue on page 14, unless you mean the one Neffi mentions in the post above you as the new minimums for a 2 fodder trainer in the Mire.

If you want to try the new mire 2 fodder trainer build, the key thresholds are 120 Str and 62 Quick.

Some people even go up to 64 or 65 quick for extra second turn actions against some enemies (including me), but 62 qck is the minimum needed for the venue. Dump everything else in vitality for survivability of your trainer.

@Winterwald this guide assumes you have a level 25 dragon for the builds listed. If you only a level 22 I don't know that you'll have enough points to make some of these work.

Also by "this" guide, which guide do you mean? Maki has so many builds for trainers based on venue on page 14, unless you mean the one Neffi mentions in the post above you as the new minimums for a 2 fodder trainer in the Mire.

If you want to try the new mire 2 fodder trainer build, the key thresholds are 120 Str and 62 Quick.

Some people even go up to 64 or 65 quick for extra second turn actions against some enemies (including me), but 62 qck is the minimum needed for the venue. Dump everything else in vitality for survivability of your trainer.

Have we determined what the best element for the new Mire is? Is it still Arcane?

Edit: Never mind, I saw on another thread that it is still Arcane!
Have we determined what the best element for the new Mire is? Is it still Arcane?

Edit: Never mind, I saw on another thread that it is still Arcane!
Thank you so MUCH for this guide! It has everything I was looking for, and so much more. Formulas, actual effects (since some stones, like Clobber, seem bugged or have inaccurate descriptions), even the stones that enemies use. All here, in one place. It's a thing of beauty, and I can't imagine how long it took.

One thing I will note is that the chart sections seem to have some row alignment issues going on, but aside from that, this whole thing insanely good.
Thank you so MUCH for this guide! It has everything I was looking for, and so much more. Formulas, actual effects (since some stones, like Clobber, seem bugged or have inaccurate descriptions), even the stones that enemies use. All here, in one place. It's a thing of beauty, and I can't imagine how long it took.

One thing I will note is that the chart sections seem to have some row alignment issues going on, but aside from that, this whole thing insanely good.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pnghv2bk2R.pngmaA9Iub.pngicseesu.png1gXOifQ.png
I second BlackFinSwampert thoughts!

Happy Holiday!
I second BlackFinSwampert thoughts!

Happy Holiday!
I followed the guide for a Kelp Bed trainer, with 122 strength, but I can't Rally+Eliminate any enemies?
I followed the guide for a Kelp Bed trainer, with 122 strength, but I can't Rally+Eliminate any enemies?
@otokoyaku

Kelp Beds trainer should have 133 STR I believe
@otokoyaku

Kelp Beds trainer should have 133 STR I believe
My typo. I have 133 strength.
My typo. I have 133 strength.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65